CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bodybuilding cunts

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Agreed, most are short arses over compensating. 

I'll bet Ape and his "Mrs" go to the  competitions and reserve front row seats and gobble bags of Tesco popcorn.

They will be semi-priapic throughout the posing and steady rivulets of sweat will seep down their scalps into the cheap collars of their nylon shirts.

lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

...one murdered his wife then blew his brains out. 

Chris Benoit, aka "The Rabid Wolverine", a nickname which turned out to be eerily prophetic.

He was a short arse to boot, and a Canadian, so he was fucked over by both nature and nurture in equal measure.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet Ape and his "Mrs" go to the  competitions and reserve front row seats and gobble bags of Tesco popcorn.

They will be semi-priapic throughout the posing and steady rivulets of sweat will seep down their scalps into the cheap collars of their nylon shirts.

lol.

Both of them sporting a chubby?, interesting, unfortunately that would put an end to the fish references  

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember Mick McManus and Jackie Pallo.

Ah  memories of a Saturday afternoon, world of sport and wrestling hour.

McManus used to wear that horrendous leotard and was a baddie......Jackie pallo, Dynamite Kid, Kid Chocolate and of course Kendo Nagasaki...........we were easily pleased then Gypps.

Can you imagine the mincemeat they would make out of todays plastic wrestlers.     

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

McManus used to wear that horrendous leotard and was a baddie......Jackie pallo, Dynamite Kid, Kid Chocolate and of course Kendo Nagasaki...........we were easily pleased then Gypps.

Kid Chocolate?

Uncle Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I watched some of that old stuff recently on some obscure channel and there was an exotic gentleman with huge curly moustache and long hair going by the name of Prince Zoltan (or similar), the commentator informing us he was a gypsy prince from Bulgaria. I googled and he was Ken Sidebottom from Blackburn (not exactly but he was deffo from Blackburn).

But wrestling was a part of my life as a little un. All my brothers copied the tv wrestlers and many a time I was thrown around and subjected to half nelsons'. But it put me in good stead at school when the school bully got his wrist broke when he tried to take my dinner money.

One aaaaaa, two aaaaaa, three aaaaa!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched some of that old stuff recently on some obscure channel and there was an exotic gentleman with huge curly moustache and long hair going by the name of Prince Zoltan (or similar), the commentator informing us he was a gypsy prince from Bulgaria. I googled and he was Ken Sidebottom from Blackburn (not exactly but he was deffo from Blackburn).

But wrestling was a part of my life as a little un. All my brothers copied the tv wrestlers and many a time I was thrown around and subjected to half nelsons'. But it put me in good stead at school when the school bully got his wrist broke when he tried to take my dinner money.

One aaaaaa, two aaaaaa, three aaaaa!

My favourite was the Boston crab.

I'd put the juniors in one until submission then steal their tuck-shop money.

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I thought that was called The Beast with Two Backs..??

Guest deebom
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

More like half Nelson over a desk with your shorts down...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What makes me laugh are the cunts that walk around as if they're carrying a couple of oranges in their arm pits. I've done a bit of weight training in my time and these cunts need to use full range of motion and stretch properly otherwise you look a complete wanker. The worst ones were the ones that trained their arms and chest to fuck and ignored their back and legs. Fucking twats. I have never been out done on a leg press but obviously I don't have tlo waste any of that effort climbing stairs anymore

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have never been out done on a leg press 

I would bet good money that your leg strength is no match for Neil's Right arm.