CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Artificial Intelligence

Cuntybaws

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

I'd quite like to see you run over by a steamroller whilst engulfed in burning napalm. I guess we can't all have what we want, minky.

Frank?

Guest JackoTC
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

Keep out of this, pipsqueek... I want to see the Baws implode.

Its been quite a weekend. Firstly, I narrowly avoid the Baghdad terror attack, and now 'Baws and Deco at each others throats. And remarkably, Snatch didn't put up any old quotes about admin's conspiracies to prevent a ban for Frank.

Who would have seen that coming ?

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Its been quite a weekend. Firstly, I narrowly avoid the Baghdad terror attack, and now 'Baws and Deco at each others throats. And remarkably, Snatch didn't put up any old quotes about admin's conspiracies to prevent a ban for Frank.

Decimus and Baws, Decimus and Ding and Decimus having a go at me.

Is it just me or is there a pattern?

Guest JackoTC
Just now, MikeD said:

Decimus and Baws, Decimus and Ding and Decimus having a go at me.

Is it just me or is there a pattern?

Yes. A lot of those words begin with D. And Baws begins with two small D's stuck together. An astute observation Mike.

Guest MikeD
Just now, JackoTC said:

Yes. A lot of those words begin with D. And Baws begins with two small D's stuck together. An astute observation Mike.

I never noticed that, if you were any sharper you'd fucking cut yourself.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

And remarkably, Snatch didn't put up any old quotes about admin's conspiracies to prevent a ban for Frank.

I thought you'd be all wanked out by now so I've left it.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, MikeD said:

I never noticed that, if you were any sharper you'd fucking cut yourself.

Well what were you getting at ? Just spit it out man. Or don't you want to make an enemy of.......ahem....er......."D" ?

Guest MikeD
Just now, JackoTC said:

Well what were you getting at ? Just spit it out man. Or don't you want to make an enemy of.......ahem....er......."D" ?

I better keep it to myself or the lynch mob will be out hunting.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your head's been hanging on my wall for the best part of a day now, but the message obviously hasn't reached your pea brain yet. There's a reason so many people tell you "you're rubbish" - have you guessed what it is yet?

PS You don't actually know what mercurial means, do you?

I don't.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 25 March 2016 at 10:40 AM, BigBowBalls said:

Interesting to see if the account - were it not pulled, would have eventually learned subtlety and context i.e. when to say and when not to say these things. Negative reinforcement may have worked aka loads of people saying "you can't say that" etc.

They're onto us bow balls! Code red! Code red! 

Jesus wept. 

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

106 hours without sleep now, Bubbles? Only another 3 days to go to break Rothers' Corner record!

Give or take. I must admit, as much as I've enjoyed the bank holiday frivolity, maybe a little down time would do my brain the world of good. 

Could you do me a favour, Baws? If Ding comes skulking around, tell him to fuck off. 

Cheers

Bubba G Imp Esq.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Give or take. I must admit, as much as I've enjoyed the bank holiday frivolity, maybe a little down time would do my brain the world of good. 

Could you do me a favour, Baws? If Ding comes skulking around, tell him to fuck off. 

Cheers

Bubba G Imp Esq.

All you have proved over the weekend when it comes to intelligence, is that yours is superficial rather than artificial.

I do believe you were created by someone with intelligence, via artificial insemination into a fucking cockroach.

Piss off, soppy cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Clever cunt.

18 hours ago, MikeD said:

Is it to do with a fancy German car?

No, I think they are Murrican cars...

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Cheers

Bubba G Imp Esq.

Tell him yourself, you ringpiece polisher.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

All you have proved over the weekend when it comes to intelligence, is that yours is superficial rather than artificial.

I do believe you were created by someone with intelligence, via artificial insemination into a fucking cockroach.

Piss off, soppy cunt. 

Brilliant stuff, Bill. Now fuck off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 March 2016 at 7:03 PM, Decimus said:

Does it ever cross your mind that they don't exist? Or that I've not even got the slightest drop of Irish blood?

I think we should drain it all and have it tested.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

What's the litmus test? If it comes out with the slightest hint of lumper juice I'm a teague?

I'd start with a hot wire in the blood.