CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Artificial Intelligence

Cuntybaws

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Run Cuntybaws.exe/F.T.P.

Run Cuntybaws.exe/ Generate obscure cultural reference.

Run Cuntybaws.exe/Wank furiously over framed and signed Ian Paisley photograph.

“I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with you” - lol

“Have the last word if you want” - lol

“I won't bother reading it“ - lol

“Grow up” - lol, lol.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Give it a fucking rest, "Trivia" Newton-John.

Ooh, call the burns ward! I've had creepy stalkers follow me from thread to thread before when they couldn't get the last word, and even their material was better than that. Have fun sharing the shallow end of the gene pool with Cuntwad and Patroller.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ooh, call the burns ward! I've had creepy stalkers follow me from thread to thread before when they couldn't get the last word, and even their material was better than that. Have fun sharing the shallow end of the gene pool with Cuntwad and Patroller.

Conkers at dawn. Bitches. 

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You are pathetic. I thought going after the mercurial Baws would be the equivalent of big game hunting on here. You're all hot air and piss though, and every answer you gives boils down to a Roopsesque "you're rubbish". If I'm so beneath your lofty talents, quantify it instead of bitching like a the little cunt who has had his arse spanked. Fuck me, even Ding gave more back than what you have so far.

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Conkers at dawn. Bitches. 

Bawsey wouldn't go within 15 feet of me, Quince, so conkers are out of the question. His union jack pants and Quuen Elizabeth cock tattoo have got Catholic proximity alarms and electric charges, so he couldn't come anywhere near me. And thank fucking christ he can't, the stench of insecurity and piss after he got twatted in his youth by some Celtic supporting neds has followed him around for forty plus years.

Edited by Decimus
Baws, before you get your Calvinist cock in a twist, I'm aware that I have spelt Queen wrong.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Bawsey wouldn't go within 15 feet of me, Quince, so conkers are out of the question. His union jack pants and Quuen Elizabeth cock tattoo have got Catholic proximity alarms and electric charges, so he couldn't come anywhere near me. And thank fucking christ he can't, the stench of insecurity and piss after he got twatted in his youth by some Celtic supporting neds has followed him around for forty plus years.

Still, I think I could broker a horrible underground fight, both smeared in glue and rolled in broken glass, teeth sharpened and faces dyed blue... I'm not seeing any problems aside from possible lily livered cowardice from the combatants. I'm prepared to accept no comment as contractual acceptance and rely on this when booking  a suitable dingy venue, by which I mean my lock up, rent invoice to follow.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You are pathetic. I thought going after the mercurial Baws would be the equivalent of big game hunting on here. You're all hot air and piss though, and every answer you gives boils down to a Roopsesque "you're rubbish". If I'm so beneath your lofty talents, quantify it instead of bitching like a the little cunt who has had his arse spanked. Fuck me, even Ding gave more back than what you have so far.

Does it ever cross your mind that your children might benefit from a father who's present? No one cares about the stretched wife, but those poor kids...

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your head's been hanging on my wall for the best part of a day now, but the message obviously hasn't reached your pea brain yet. There's a reason so many people tell you "you're rubbish" - have you guessed what it is yet?

PS You don't actually know what mercurial means, do you?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Does it ever cross your mind that your children might benefit from a father who's present? No one cares about the stretched wife, but those poor kids...

Does it ever cross your mind that they don't exist? Or that I've not even got the slightest drop of Irish blood?

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your head's been hanging on my wall for the best part of a day now, but the message obviously hasn't reached your pea brain yet. There's a reason so many people tell you "you're rubbish" - have you guessed what it is yet?

Consider yourself lucky, he's been at me off and on for what seems like fucking weeks.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Clever, lively and quick, as in one of the first things that appears on a google search, where you obtain most of the obscure bollocks you spout on here?

You're right though, using it to describe you is completely off. You churn out the same plodding rubbish day by day, so you don't even meet its sub-definition of interchangeable.

As for being told I'm rubbish, the only person who has ever said that is Frank, who obviously doesn't count. As for being pea-brained, I'm 100% certain I'm smarter than you, and your piss poor attempts to prove otherwise have completely failed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As for being pea-brained, I'm 100% certain I'm smarter than you, and your piss poor attempts to prove otherwise have completely failed.

Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.

Guest DrCunt
34 minutes ago, Frank said:

I want to see the Baws implode. 

I'd quite like to see you run over by a steamroller whilst engulfed in burning napalm. I guess we can't all have what we want, minky.