CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Skateboarding cunts

Bubba C

Guest Lady Penelope
On 26/03/2016 at 9:28 PM, luke swarm said:

I have not seen Skaters in Wolverhampton for many years but it was succeeded by an equally cuntish activity.....BMX cunts, and similarly some of the riders are not kids but adults. ........I think the solution is to go back to cobbles everywhere. 

I once saw some pond skaters on a canal in Wolverhampton

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

When are councils going to fucking grow some and coat potential skateboarding grinding areas with phosphorus sesquisulfide. Should make for some interesting and unexpected pyrotechnics into the stunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

When are councils going to fucking grow some and coat potential skateboarding grinding areas with phosphorus sesquisulfide. Should make for some interesting and unexpected pyrotechnics into the stunt.

Something needs to be done to sort these and the BMX riding cunts out on the Princess Gardens at Torquay .. Some auto eject device that flings them into the Marina that has had sharks previously placed in it.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I once saw some pond skaters on a canal in Wolverhampton

really...is this while someone was rhythmically grinding into your posterior whilst forcibly holding you head down facing said canal.

i mean nobody in their right mind goes near the canals in Wolves unless they are either forced to or looking for some rough rearguard action.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure how I missed this the first time round, I can only assume that I was busy shitting in a bucket in the cooler.

Anyway, an excellent destruction of that cuny Withers, Bubba. 

I forgot about this. Great times. 

I think you've located the exact moment that withers turned into a completely stupid twat with nothing to offer except a bitter view on life, and the dawn of his constant babbling about Nigeria and saying "lol".

On 3/26/2016 at 8:35 PM, Bubba C said:

There's something inherently wrong with a grown man in his 30's whose preferred mode of transport is a fucking skateboard. 

Skateboards should be reserved for edgy teens and weekend dads buying a present for kids they don't really know anymore. 

And don't get me started on the 'cool' cunts who have big, looping holes in their fucking earlobes at 35+ years. Fuck off. 

Spot on Bubsy old boy, i hear this cuntish sound of said cuntskaters vibrating the pavement outside my house, sometimes in the wee wee hours and have seen the cuntbreed that does this. Yeah it's a so called grown man, i should really get my medievil catapult at the ready and blast his cuntbrain out of his skull.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Spot on Bubsy old boy, i hear this cuntish sound of said cuntskaters vibrating the pavement outside my house, sometimes in the wee wee hours and have seen the cuntbreed that does this. Yeah it's a so called grown man, i should really get my medievil catapult at the ready and blast his cuntbrain out of his skull.

You do talk some shite.

• 3 years later...