CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life changes/choices/cunts

Bubba C

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No need to, I am sure he shits on it himself.

Between him and my dog, I'm not sure which one my money would be on in an arse dragging contest.

6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Probably isn't, his talent for being an arsehole doesn't require alcohol.

Shut up Mike, you wimpy dwarf-faced spastic. If I can wangle an evening over at gobbie's, I'll sneak you in.. tucked all cosy in my trouser pocket, then prop you up on a window ledge where you can watch us bang the night away to Joan Baez. Once I'm done, I'll give you a bunk-up to gobbie's hairy for a chew. What do you say?

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
Just now, Frank said:

Shut up Mike, you wimpy dwarf-faced spastic. If I can wangle an evening over at gobbie's, I'll sneak you in.. tucked all cosy in my trouser pocket, then prop you up on a window ledge where you can watch us bang the night away to Joan Baez. Once I'm done, I'll give you a bunk-up to gobbie's hairy for a chew. What do you say?

I think you're getting to me Frank, not sure how much more of your mind games I can take.

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I think you're getting to me Frank, not sure how much more of your mind games I can take.

Alright, how about this... whilst your little munchkin face laps up gobbie's scary, I tip-toe around the other side of the bed with my shovel, swing it over the back of my head until its almost touching my ankles, then with all my might.. rain it down on your twisted little body until your dead. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alright, how about this... whilst your little munchkin face laps up gobbie's scary, I tip-toe around the other side of the bed with my shovel, swing it over the back of my head until its almost touching my ankles, then with all my might.. rain it down on your twisted little body until your dead. 

Frank, what did you think of Rowan Atkinson doing a turn as Maigret over the bank holiday?

Guest MikeD
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're in so much pain.

Guest MikeD
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Have you got height issues, Frank?

Bit of a short-arse?

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

good work Mikey,,,I think you mind games are beginning to take effect......no mercy now.

I reckon he'll eventually go himself, the unstable ones usually do.

I just hope it's clean so nobody has to wipe up after the sad cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Gobbie, I know that you find me attractive, although perhaps a little impertinent at times. I'm not coming on to you..not on here, but I think it's about time we had an eyeball.

Face fucking aside, I think we could be good for each other.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I agree Gobbie.....I think you should take this fantastic opportunity, accept and fuck this cunts face till it is a bloody hole. 

The Corner can provide you with the necessary, er, strapon to fuck him with....

corner2_zpsdddfcb3c.jpg

14 hours ago, Snatch said:

Sticks,you bully newbies it's wrong. You don't bully newbies your automatically a multi.

So sayeth the cunt that is Roops.

Cue the "your all fucking retards" reply from the corners very own rocket scientist.

Huh? "automatically"?  I suppose its rather endearing the way you and Bill automatically assist each other, usually to no avail.

In my role as the evil harridan "rocket scientist" I shall capture one of the spam bots that frequent the Corner and train it to automatically award me "likes". I'm sure Bill will find this acceptable as he does this himself albeit through the low tech medium of sock-puppetry. I mean, that's what you do Bill, right?

As for your last sentence, I've never accused "all" of being a retard, only you. I will of course, not automatically repeat that you are a "fucking retard" as the majority of punters accept this as a given.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Huh? "automatically"?  I suppose its rather endearing the way you and Bill automatically assist each other, usually to no avail.

In my role as the evil harridan "rocket scientist" I shall capture one of the spam bots that frequent the Corner and train it to automatically award me "likes". I'm sure Bill will find this acceptable as he does this himself albeit through the low tech medium of sock-puppetry. I mean, that's what you do Bill, right?

As for your last sentence, I've never accused "all" of being a retard, only you. I will of course, not automatically repeat that you are a "fucking retard" as the majority of punters accept this as a given.

Do you think it's fair to say that you have a tendency to sometimes overexagerate? Don't get me wrong, the boy is stupendously thick, but 'fucking retard' is a little strong. 

Frank.. genius.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I want it stated in the records that I find Snatch to be more than a slight cunt.

And yes, your proof is insurmountable, instinct well honed, and accusation true. You are a real life Sherlock Holmes. 

I am actually running a 'likes' farm. I have rented out a terraced house in Rotherham, and I have illegally employed 12 Vietnamese immigrants to register accounts all day on here and like my posts.

They all live in the same room and sleep on mattresses on the floor. The other rooms are filled with extremely high power desktop processors, so that they can multi tab the shit out of google chrome to sign up nearly 50 accounts per minute.

You paranoid, insecure, reactionary fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I want it stated in the records that I find Snatch to be more than a slight cunt.

And yes, your proof is insurmountable, instinct well honed, and accusation true. You are a real life Sherlock Holmes. 

I am actually running a 'likes' farm. I have rented out a terraced house in Rotherham, and I have illegally employed 12 Vietnamese immigrants to register accounts all day on here and like my posts.

They all live in the same room and sleep on mattresses on the floor. The other rooms are filled with extremely high power desktop processors, so that they can multi tab the shit out of google chrome to sign up nearly 50 accounts per minute.

You paranoid, insecure, reactionary fucking idiot. 

How much would it cost to hire them to take down a multi-quoting wanker from Yorkshire? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Do you think it's fair to say that you have a tendency to sometimes overexagerate? Don't get me wrong, the boy is stupendously thick, but 'fucking retard' is a little strong. 

Frank.. genius.

Its an uphill battle not to over exaggerate Frank. More often its a woman's lot to gild the lily, with females in a clothes store changing room and with men in the bedroom.

TBH, I don't think I've ever called the simple-minded one a "fucking retard", "retard" yes, I may have even called him a "thick fuck", but only after careful assessment.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

How much would it cost to hire them to take down a multi-quoting wanker from Yorkshire? 

No idea. All I care about is generating as many artificial likes as possible. Revenge is not a priority.

Shit, one of the gooks has escaped into the garden again. They keep trying to eat the neighbours dog.

I have to be really careful not to arouse suspicion and get busted running my illegal like operation. I hear they treat like-farmers worse than Peados in the clink, and fair enough as well. 

18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

........I am actually running a 'likes' farm. I have rented out a terraced house in Rotherham, and I have illegally employed 12 Vietnamese immigrants to register accounts all day on here and like my posts.

They all live in the same room and sleep on mattresses on the floor. The other rooms are filled with extremely high power desktop processors, so that they can multi tab the shit out of google chrome to sign up nearly 50 accounts per minute.......

Tsk, all this is so unnecessary, for one thing shit happens.....

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Shit, one of the gooks has escaped into the garden again. They keep trying to eat the neighbours dog.

I have to be really careful not to arouse suspicion and get busted running my illegal like operation. I hear they treat like-farmers worse than Peados in the clink, and fair enough as well. 

You see, with a little bit of thought (an alien concept I know) all you needed to do is break in to The Corner and lodge a batch file of no more than five lines of code which will do the job. Sorted!