CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have milk delivered

Earl of Punkape

I've always had fresh milk delivered and for many years used a local organic farm which produces wonderful milk and other produce.

This saves constant ferreting about in grotty supermarkets and having to mix with the great unwashed.

If you have a spare pint take one to your local prostitute to put on her muesli.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I've always had fresh milk delivered and for many years used a local organic farm which produces wonderful milk and other produce.

This saves constant ferreting about in grotty supermarkets and having to mix with the great unwashed.

If you have a spare pint take one to your local prostitute to put on her muesli.

It works for me!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Razor sharp identification of a real scourge of our times. Absolute shite beyond belief. Well done.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is that her fanny?

Guest luke swarm

I don't suppose your Milkys name is Pat Mustard perchance.

Guest JackoTC
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Alternatively, make a hot milky drink such as Horlicks or hot chocolate for the whole family at bedtime. Less morally reprehensible, generally speaking.

Guest JackoTC

When you next to a prostitute ask them to wash your feet.

It probably wont be any time soon, but I'll humour you. Why would I do that ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Mary Magdalene washed Jesus's feet and then dried them with her hair.

Everyone's doing it.

You wouldn't want to use the hair of the last prostitute in my car. The boot is fucking filthy

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Does your mum still give friends and family discount? 

Ape, you've seen her advert on buses- but that isn't milk congealing on her upper lip.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You wouldn't want to use the hair of the last prostitute in my car. The boot is fucking filthy

Bet it's ginger.

Guest Manky

I did a scientific double blind test between Marvel and Tesco Own Brand powdered milk for emergency use. Hardly and difference. Not worth the extra dosh buying Marvel.  Cunty powdered milk suppliers.   Oops, wrong site.

Guest DrCunt

I bet your milkman stops just around the corner from yours every day and pisses in your milk.

Oh, and do stop trying to stick your cock through the letterbox as bends over to put the milk on your doorstep.

25 minutes ago, Manky said:

I did a scientific double blind test between Marvel and Tesco Own Brand powdered milk for emergency use. Hardly and difference. Not worth the extra dosh buying Marvel.  Cunty powdered milk suppliers.   Oops, wrong site.

What do you use powdered milk for?

There isn't a war on ?

15 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I bet your milkman stops just around the corner from yours every day and pisses in your milk.

Oh, and do stop trying to stick your cock through the letterbox as bends over to put the milk on your doorstep.

I've no doubt you chase after local  tradesmen all round your grotty council sink estate.