CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Vagina Monologues

Earl of Punkape

Guest JackoTC
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought the police confiscated your telescope?

They did. But the dykes in question were round mine. I told them I had some tennis shoes and some old dungarees up for grabs and they couldn't wait to get round here.

30 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

They did. But the dykes in question were round mine. I told them I had some tennis shoes and some old dungarees up for grabs and they couldn't wait to get round here.

Jackie, you seem a little distant. Stand firm and don't be swayed by the intellects. 

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I have it on good (medical) authority, that you shouldn't "induce" fanny farts by blowing up there.. it can apparently have serious consequences...

I take your point Ding.....the chances of a puncture or over inflation resulting in a blowout  must increase exponentially if a proper pump is not used.......incidentally does yours have real hair ?  . 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I take your point Ding.....the chances of a puncture or over inflation resulting in a blowout  must increase exponentially if a proper pump is not used.......incidentally does yours have real hair ?  . 

He dresses it up in Frank's wigs.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He dresses it up in Frank's wigs.

Please do not sneer Decimus or mock the afflicted.......Some chaps prefer a more hirsute lady friend so I am reliably informed. 

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Please do not sneer Decimus or mock the afflicted.......Some chaps prefer a more hirsute lady friend so I am reliably informed. 

Or as they're better known, men.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Decs collects photos of that sort... apparently..

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Frank said:

Jackie, you seem a little distant. Stand firm and don't be swayed by the intellects.

Its not been easy Francois. I've packed in smoking and the fucking fish are dead again. The wind blew the net cover off and the herons had a field day. I was beside myself with rage. I have an old german MP40 up the loft, and Shejacko had to physically stop me shooting the cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, scotty said:

I walked past the theatre when this travesty was first playing. My six year old niece said "uncle,  what's a monologue?" 

Show her Roops' posts... no pics...