CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Roops Bench

southerncunt

12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Why did you join a site such as this, Rick?

Seems a strange choice, or were 'Boring Cunts Anonymous' closed to new applicants?

It's a long story. I've told it before and indeed it is a bit boring now as it pertains to past events, so I'll spare you the explanation. Not that you wanted to know anyway.

:rolleyes:

Just now, Rick_B said:

It's a long story. I've told it before and indeed it is a bit boring now as it pertains to past events, so I'll spare you the explanation. Not that you wanted to know anyway.

:rolleyes:

No, please, tell. After the full-blown warfare of late a little bit of bedtime reading to help me nod off would be perfect. 

Shoot, I'm all ears. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Rick only joined this site to try and convince himself he can handle and dish out offensive jokes... to kid himself into thinking he isn't a complete namby pamby, bed wetting, worst of the worst, overtly-politically-correct full-time Lib Dem voter. 

A bit like when a really posh kid goes to a drum and bass night in South London - although he's shitting his pants the whole time, he thinks his mere presence gives him a new element of credibility and respect.

A real beige fucking cunt.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Rick only joined this site to try and convince himself he can handle and dish out offensive jokes... to kid himself into thinking he isn't a complete namby pamby, bed wetting, worst of the worst, overtly-politically-correct full-time Lib Dem voter. 

A bit like when a really posh kid goes to a drum and bass night in South London - although he's shitting his pants the whole time, he thinks his mere presence gives him a new element of credibility and respect.

A real beige fucking cunt.

Nice try on the April fools, Bill, but he will see right through your compliments. He's not that fucking stupid, is he? 

Bland maybe, but surely a more astute cunt has never frequented the corner? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Nice try on the April fools, Bill, but he will see right through your compliments. He's not that fucking stupid, is he? 

I'm not sure what you two old dears are prattling about , but I've just got up and read it.... Er, not at all sure what I was going to say so why don't you both fucking die thismorning in an awful traffic incident.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure what you two old dears are prattling about , but I've just got up and read it.... Er, not at all sure what I was going to say so why don't you both fucking die thismorning in an awful traffic incident.

Fuck off, Quincy, you stupid cunt

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Absolutely........and utterly unflappable as well.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely........and utterly unflappable as well.

It's easy to seem unflappable when you never raise your head above the parapet. You tried that but have lost your Iron Lady persona after a series of shambolic, emotional performances.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's easy to seem unflappable when you never raise your head above the parapet. You tried that but have lost your Iron Lady persona after a series of shambolic, emotional performances.

Of course Bill. I note that I have morphed from being cold, clinical, boring and emotionless to shambolic and emotional. Obviously you must be of two minds at this.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course Bill. I note that I have morphed from being cold, clinical, boring and emotionless to shambolic and emotional. Obviously you must be of two minds at this.

I don't understand how I need to be in two minds about this.

You were boring and withdrawn, now you are a hilarious train wreck. You are not both at the same time. It was a transition. 

11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You were boring and withdrawn, now you are a hilarious train wreck. You are not both at the same time. It was a transition. 

Cue a long, drawn out, boring and totally incorrect explanation of the definition of "two minds" from Roops.

Despite then making herself look an absolutely thick as pig shit cunt, this will shortly be followed be an appearance from Admin, who after emptying his withered sack over Roops' avatar, will inexplicably proceed to tell you how she made you look a fool.

What a hideous pair of terminally boring and stupid cunts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Indeed. Perhaps you should avoid posting knee-jerk and baseless criticisms and reflect on the sub text of my previous post or maybe it was too subtle for you?;)

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cue a long, drawn out, boring and totally incorrect explanation of the definition of "two minds" from Roops.

Despite then making herself look an absolutely thick as pig shit cunt, this will shortly be followed be an appearance from Admin, who after emptying his withered sack over Roops' avatar, will inexplicably proceed to tell you how she made you look a fool.

What a hideous pair of terminally boring and stupid cunts.

You still don't get it, do you? Strange that, you having a brilliant mind and all that.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So how come they're not admin/mods? I thought being boring cunts is the prerequisite for the job? As well as being an arsehole!

Tough one, Gyps. I'd put myself forward, except I'm far too entertaining. Sometimes, it's a curse. 

Besides, I've heard the pay is shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. Perhaps you should avoid posting knee-jerk and baseless criticisms and reflect on the sub text of my previous post or maybe it was too subtle for you?;)

A lot of waffle that says nothing.

One is not in two minds if opinion on something changes. A different mindset maybe, but not two minds. 

You can bang on about subtlety all you want, it's a load of old cock for all to see.