CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Roops Bench

southerncunt

On 30 March 2016 at 11:26 AM, nobgobbler said:

Leave her alone you bunch of cunts. Are you all that scared/threatened by this strong educated woman? Time to get your cocks out for the girls so we can have a fucking good laugh.;)

I'm not one of them. Run away with me, gobbie. 

Here's Al.. 

On 30 March 2016 at 9:38 AM, Decimus said:

Each to their own, Southern, and fair play for sticking your neck out.

Personally though, I'd rather smear my cock and balls in pedigree chum and lie down naked during the gun dog trials at Crufts.

I 'Ve tried that... The consequences can be startling!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I 'Ve tried that... The consequences can be startling!

And sexy as fuck. Grr grrr grrrrapist.

I've been away for a couple of days with all the various tribulations and vagaries that occur in trying to get decent sign in opportunities ... And I come across this thread which under ordinary circumstances I would have pulled the plug on it because it does contravene rules by nomming a member. However, I am secure in the knowledge that there is no likelihood  anytime soon of Roops being duffed up or made a monkey of by anyone on this site. She is more than capable of mixing it up with all comers. Her contribution to this site has been immense and when it most needed it she monitored it with a gun, chair and whip....very effectively too. I have felt the lash... As others have in the past, but it was never personal. Let it go and move on. As for Rick....  always a steady ship. He became a lightening rod for the dissenters perhaps because he was always measured and reasonable and uncontentious. His judgement remains sound. Both Roops and Rick were the consummate moderators because they always "had" your back. In the drive to move the site on and modernise it may well appear that Roops and Rick were not best served but it is a measure of their fortitude and loyalty to this site that they are stil here. 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I've been away for a couple of days with all the various tribulations and vagaries that occur in trying to get decent sign in opportunities ... And I come across this thread which under ordinary circumstances I would have pulled the plug on it because it does contravene rules by nomming a member. However, I am secure in the knowledge that there is no likelihood  anytime soon of Roops being duffed up or made a monkey of by anyone on this site. She is more than capable of mixing it up with all comers. Her contribution to this site has been immense and when it most needed it she monitored it with a gun, chair and whip....very effectively too. I have felt the lash... As others have in the past, but it was never personal. Let it go and move on. As for Rick....  always a steady ship. He became a lightening rod for the dissenters perhaps because he was always measured and reasonable and uncontentious. His judgement remains sound. Both Roops and Rick were the consummate moderators because they always "had" your back. In the drive to move the site on and modernise it may well appear that Roops and Rick were not best served but it is a measure of their fortitude and loyalty to this site that they are stil here. 

An excellent summary and very fair Spotto. Although I do not agree with all your observations and points of view, your stance is one to be respected.

I would however say that the situation has not been helped by the Administrator of this site, who sadly is not as even minded or as astute as yourself.         

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

An excellent summary and very fair Spotto. Although I do not agree with all your observations and points of view, your stance is one to be respected.

I would however say that the situation has not been helped by the Administrator of this site, who sadly is not as even minded or as astute as yourself.         

My post is barely literate because I am typing with one finger..... It's ok to hold different opinions ..re Admin, sometimes being necessarily remote from the site leads to the loss of a real time perspective... Perhaps?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, cuntspotter said:

My post is barely literate because I am typing with one finger..... It's ok to hold different opinions ..re Admin, sometimes being necessarily remote from the site leads to the loss of a real time perspective... Perhaps?

possibly........however would you agree that a father should never take side in a squabble between his children.

It was unwise of Admin to take sides, even if one of the siblings was a previous Mod. I don't want to labour the point but it would have been better to remain impartial and "cool off" both parties.  Lessons learnt and all that for the future I hope.   

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, cuntspotter said:

Fuck me. You would of thought they died valiantly protecting Queen and Country in WWII, after that load of gushing anecdotal bollocks. Get a grip man. Everyone on here is an utter cunt without exception!

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me. You would of thought they died valiantly protecting Queen and Country in WWII, after that load of gushing anecdotal bollocks. Get a grip man. Everyone on here is an utter cunt without exception!

Fucking Amen to that, Billy. You cunt. 

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Back to the naughty step for me!

52 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

...... Everyone on here is an utter cunt without exception!

...and therein lies the heart of the problem, not so much as a problem per se, but it does highlight an issue that will not go away for The Corner is at an ideological crossroads and has been for some time. The original purpose of the Corner is/was to name and discuss "Cunts". We have a relatively new but very vocal small group of punters who have taken that to mean "Cunt each other". We even had murmurings that this is "tradition". Cunting each other is all very well but it is boring as all that seems to happen is the same insults are reused not just day by day but hour by hour. Don't believe me? New intake is negligible and maintaining post count (a short-term concern) is maintained by paroling those in the gulag. Lets see if we can discuss this sensibly......

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and therein lies the heart of the problem, not so much as a problem per se, but it does highlight an issue that will not go away for The Corner is at an ideological crossroads and has been for some time. The original purpose of the Corner is/was to name and discuss "Cunts". We have a relatively new but very vocal small group of punters who have taken that to mean "Cunt each other". We even had murmurings that this is "tradition". Cunting each other is all very well but it is boring as all that seems to happen is the same insults are reused not just day by day but hour by hour. Don't believe me? New intake is negligible and maintaining post count (a short-term concern) is maintained by paroling those in the gulag. Lets see if we can discuss this sensibly......

Good luck!

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, I've been here a relatively short time, but as far as I can recall, I've not seen a single nom from you, (I'm 100% sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong), all you do is stick your nose in to stir shit up and call people thick or wait until you're mentioned and then tell people they're thick, or harp on about the halcyon days of The Corner of yesteryear.

If, as you state, the point is to nom people/things that are cunts, but you refrain from doing so, why do you login? I'm not saying you should fuck off, as that's not my call, but you could at least get off your high horse and contribute in the way you deem to be the only way that people should. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Both of which are hardly sensible retorts. How about giving a point of view?

If you like what's being posted, take no notice of what anyone else says and hang around and join in.

If you don't like what's being posted, fucking don't.

Nobody is forced to be here 24 hours a day, if you don't like it don't log on.

I could be wrong but I believe that's the case with most of the internet, and if admin or whoever has the power decide it's not worth continuing and to close it down then that's just fucking tough and there's not a fucking thing anyone can do about it.

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Roops, I've been here a relatively short time, but as far as I can recall, I've not seen a single nom from you, (I'm 100% sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong), all you do is stick your nose in to stir shit up and call people thick or wait until you're mentioned and then tell people they're thick, or harp on about the halcyon days of The Corner of yesteryear.

If, as you state, the point is to nom people/things that are cunts, but you refrain from doing so, why do you login? I'm not saying you should fuck off, as that's not my call, but you could at least get off your high horse and contribute in the way you deem to be the only way that people should. 

That's a valid point, but what do you want, use the site as it was set up for or continue the wholesale cunting each other?

I put a point of view up for the start of this nom. I nominated Roops as a good sport for putting a shot of herself in alfresco wine drinking attire up for all to peruse. Even though she had previously had a go at me as a mod for inappropriate racial language, (not here, by the way - google "wogs out of work" for clarification) I thought the addition of a sporting shot like that was worthy of a mention. After all, it was put up there for comment.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's a valid point, but what do you want, use the site as it was set up for or continue the wholesale cunting each other?

I'm in agreement with you about the cunting of each other.

While some of it is funny, it can get boring and repetitive as fuck but what honestly can you do about it and how would you go about policing any change?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

But you didn't counter it? I have nommed quite a few things, all have gleaned a response, and then veered off topic, as they will invariably do. It's really an issue. I like to discuss what fucks me off, if it doesn't others, fine, if it does, fine, I'm not keeping track.

Have you ever been pulled up or cunted for your constant bickering with Snatch? No, because nobody gives a fuck about it.

Nom something, nom the corner, after all, that's what it's for. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I put a point of view up for the start of this nom. I nominated Roops as a good sport for putting a shot of herself in alfresco wine drinking attire up for all to peruse. Even though she had previously had a go at me as a mod for inappropriate racial language, (not here, by the way - google "wogs out of work" for clarification) I thought the addition of a sporting shot like that was worthy of a mention. After all, it was put up there for comment.

Racist.

4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

While some of it is funny, it can get boring and repetitive as fuck but what honestly can you do about it and how would you go about policing any change?

It can be policed which does generate some wailing and gnashing of teeth. Punters, who I am sure, are probably reasonable people in the RW, become shirty out of all proportion if their comments are not digitally enshrined for ever, but it can be policed.

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

But you didn't counter it? I have nommed quite a few things, all have gleaned a response, and then veered off topic, as they will invariably do. It's really an issue. I like to discuss what fucks me off, if it doesn't others, fine, if it does, fine, I'm not keeping track.

Have you ever been pulled up or cunted for your constant bickering with Snatch? No, because nobody gives a fuck about it.

Nom something, nom the corner, after all, that's what it's for. 

Yeah the "cunting" has a half-life of minutes for the protagonists involved but for others and more importantly for the casual visitor its off putting and this will kill the site in the long term IMHO.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Both of which are hardly sensible retorts. How about giving a point of view?

How about I've stated my point of view numerous times over the past couple of years? Probably once a month as a minimum, back then the Admins would stamp on the "fuck you/no fuck you" when it started to get out of hand or just turn to shit. 

An element of cunting each other is part of the fun, so long as it is funny, clever, eloquent or just well timed.  I'm quite happy to give others a Like for a well thrown stilleto, its the butter knives that are shit.

Hence my oh so hilarious name change a while back to DingHasFuckedOff... I was bored... also hence my boredom with certain fuckwits on here who can do nothing but call others shit.  I blame the admins, afterall, it is they who can control the inmates, even if only to a limited extent, for allowing wholesale bollocks like they have over the last few months which has led to this being such a load of shit half the time. 

Lord of the Flies.

9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

They should do what they used to do and enforce the rules, for a few months there has been little or no visible policing other than kneejerk reactions, hence the pack of toothless poodles running around trying to shag each others legs.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Frank genius ?