CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Individual drink purchasing cunts

Bubba C

13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Is there good money in being a fluffer these days? Your mum used to make fuck all doing it, hence why she ended up giving blozzers to slimy cunts in order to pay the rent on her bedsit.  Well, it was either that or get raped by her greasy landlord. How is your father by the way? 

I bet you're such a shit-hot high flyer aren't you? So much so in fact, that you have no autonomy or time to be able to post on the corner during working hours? But yeah, you're right, you should probably concentrate on bringing home the bacon. Boring, fantasist, shit-stain cunt.

Oh no, did I just bite? You won't hear from me again, you soppy cunt. 

Hugs xx

Pleb.

Guest JackoTC
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I had to like your work here Bubbles, nice juvenile cunting, although jacko is definitely top 5 in the rankings of top dog.

I don't care about your personal issues Ed, and I reckon if we can get rid of that cunt Frank ( don't believe anything you hear about us, its all a sham), you and I will be the best ones on here.

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I had to like your work here Bubbles, nice juvenile cunting, although jacko is definitely top 5 in the rankings of top dog.

He would struggle not to be, he is many of the cunts. He can't spell, but he can be a cunt. 

Although he is Frank's rent boy. At least the pay is good, even if the arse raping is not. 

I'm going to give myself a well deserved LOL there. LOL, Bubba, you fucking showed him. 

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I don't care about your personal issues Ed, and I reckon if we can get rid of that cunt Frank ( don't believe anything you hear about us, its all a sham), you and I will be the best ones on here.

I am not fooling myself into believing I could be top 5 status, I just need to finish above that welsh cunt Bubbles. 

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I don't listen to mindless, gay tossers, on drugs making a dreadful racket.

You're probably in Moston or worse still Moss Side.

Were you from Jamaica originally or Nigeria ?

I am getting bored with your "Where's  Manky" game. My PERSEC stops me from telling you my current abode in case Dec's turns up on a visit. A simple clue is that it lies north-east of the city centre and is where PLUTO was made and Manchester United were formed. 
Cheshire is full of cunts.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Eddie said:

I am not fooling myself into believing I could be top 5 status, I just need to finish above that welsh cunt Bubbles.

Ah well, that explains his anger. I take it all back. Most of Port Talbot will also be looking for a job soon. The McDonalds position might be too lofty an outlook.

Just now, Eddie said:

You go right above me, you slimy, side-changing toad. 

I was going to bring steak to your BBQ too, Tesco's finest. 

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, deebom said:

Top 5 status? What the fuck is that?

Its a new thing Bomba. A slice of Battenberg might swing it for you. I'll forward you my secretary's address.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Snatch said:

Fuck off and speak when your spoken too.

I know you are just jealous Snatch. You've been hanging around this site for years and never had any standing........at all. All you are known for is whinging to admin. lol.

Guest Snatch
Just now, JackoTC said:

I know you are just jealous Snatch. You've been hanging around this site for years and never had any standing........at all. All you are known for is whinging to admin. lol.

No jealousy on my part Ginger bollocks and I'm not worried in the least about a standing on here. I'm not as sad as you.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No jealousy on my part Ginger bollocks and I'm not worried in the least about a standing on here. I'm not as sad as you.

You're my other little puppet on this thread. I'll soon have enough to do my own Punch and Judy show. I reckon you'll enjoy the policeman's truncheon up your Khyber.

Guest JackoTC
23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck, is it too late to call jacko a dirty glue sniffing ginger jock?

Its too late Ed. You're in. I think we can get Bill too, but he wont admit it openly. He'll probably insult me then PM me for details. I think he has it in him to be one of the CC greats.

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Its too late Ed. You're in. I think we can get Bill too, but he wont admit it openly. He'll probably insult me then PM me for details. I think he has it in him to be one of the CC greats.

Shit, we are down the rabbit hole on this one. Clean up your act, cut down out the booze and we will talk. No promises.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Me and you could of been something jacko. But you threw it all away chasing franks sagging ring piece round South East Asia.

cretin.