CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doctors that supply drugs on the banned list to "sportsmen".

cuntspotter

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Er. Ding. Restraint. Don't fuck this for the rest of us if you have any regard for the health of this, our Corner.

I wasn't gonig to you prick...

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That wasn't clear, in context. Though it is never cool to noncify another cunt, on the other hand no Cunt should be unjustly noncified if indeed innocence is the case and he explains properly. 

That clarifies things up nicely, a bit like the rules of cricket.... oh. no..

My comment about Neil lowering the tone was on the Spunkless wanking thread.. yours...

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Implying someone is a nonce should automtically get the accuser a permanent ban.

I didn't...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It seems everyone thinks differently and the original post has been deleted. Why would that be then?

Because Decs is trying to shit stir about me, his obsession with me would make Freud give up. 

The thread will have got deleted mainly because the entire subject was to iffy, the admins usually tolerate a lot of shit, but peado stuff involving the very young doesn't usually last long, no matter what the "mood" of the thread is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I wasn't gonig to you prick...

That clarifies things up nicely, a bit like the rules of cricket.... oh. no..

My comment about Neil lowering the tone was on the Spunkless wanking thread.. yours...

I didn't...

Ding, it is not difficult- if your statements that have fucked cunts off were indeed referring to something else and only kak handed , qualify them now. 

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Because Decs is trying to shit stir about me, his obsession with me would make Freud give up. 

The thread will have got deleted mainly because the entire subject was to iffy, the admins usually tolerate a lot of shit, but peado stuff involving the very young doesn't usually last long, no matter what the "mood" of the thread is.

The thread was a genuine cunting of online paedophiles. Then you came on and made your disgusting comment about abusing a baby. It wasn't just me who saw it. Quincy, Bubbles, and I'm sure that Gyppo made a post at one point. Are you seriously trying to deny it? I'm sure that Admin can confirm. 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The subject was iffy? Peado stuff involving the very young? What the fuck did you put to get it deleted you cunt?

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

'Literally' a wanker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The subject was iffy? Peado stuff involving the very young? What the fuck did you put to get it deleted you cunt?

I think it best not to continue this. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

The thread was a genuine cunting of online paedophiles. Then you came on and made your disgusting comment about abusing a baby. It wasn't just me who saw it. Quincy, Bubbles, and I'm sure that Gyppo made a post at one point. Are you seriously trying to deny it? I'm sure that Admin can confirm. 

I'm still here, If my comments were that bad, then I doubt I would be.

You're desperately trying to take my comments out of context, you seem to think you "have something on me", yet you fail every fucking time.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, it is not difficult- if your statements that have fucked cunts off were indeed referring to something else and only kak handed , qualify them now. 

If Decs the prick shut up for a second, it was obvious that the comment was against the pervs, but that doesn't suit the morons agenda.

Back to this...

dead-horse_zpsabf1da1f.gif

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

If thats what it was about I don't want to know the details.

Though he's an annoying cunt, I dont think it was, and it possibly does the aggregate no good going on about it, as long as we have Cunting.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Though he's an annoying cunt, I dont think it was, and it possibly does the aggregate no good going on about it, as long as we have Cunting.

Fair enough. Back to cunting it is.

Ding you fucking useless cock sucking piece of shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yep.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Fair enough. Back to cunting it is.

Ding you fucking useless cock sucking piece of shit.

That's the ticket Snatchers, you fucking crusty wank stain scraper.

Guest Snatch

That's the ticket Snatchers, you fucking crusty wank stain scraper.

Crusty? You cunt,I have standards you know.

Guest DingTheRioja

Crusty? You cunt,I have standards you know.

I think he meant "caked on"......

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stupid fucking cunt-sparkle jism ingesting wank-knuckle.

Kisses... but not from me, from that industrial channel tunnel digging machine, you white dog-turd munching slob.

Ding, you are a filthy cunt who was quite clearly pissed last night. That excuses nothing, it truly was fucking disgusting.

However the fuck your intended it, it can only be interpreted that you have serious fucking issues. 

Whilst your vile comments are utterly reprehensible, for Neil to be mentioned is even more fucking strange. What the fuck is wrong with you? 

I'll probably get fucked off for this, I have been for less in the past, but I sincerely wish you'd leave this site and consider killing yourself. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm still here, If my comments were that bad, then I doubt I would be.

You're desperately trying to take my comments out of context, you seem to think you "have something on me", yet you fail every fucking time.

If Decs the prick shut up for a second, it was obvious that the comment was against the pervs, but that doesn't suit the morons agenda.

Back to this...

dead-horse_zpsabf1da1f.gif

Ding, excellent advice time:

As you were the protagonist in this shit regardless of intent, I would not if I were you push it, especially not in the mode of multiple quoting shite. A little sense you cunt .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, you are a filthy cunt who was quite clearly pissed last night. That excuses nothing, it truly was fucking disgusting.

However the fuck your intended it, it can only be interpreted that you have serious fucking issues. 

Whilst your vile comments are utterly reprehensible, for Neil to be mentioned is even more fucking strange. What the fuck is wrong with you? 

I'll probably get fucked off for this, I have been for less in the past, but I sincerely wish you'd leave this site and consider killing yourself. 

Though Quincy's take on jurisprudence in this is ,I think, accurate, this fuck bounces back with the same shite and I regret it. 

Ding! Can you not be a fucking CUNT!?

Guest DingTheRioja

Though Quincy's take on jurisprudence in this is ,I think, accurate, this fuck bounces back with the same shite and I regret it. 

Ding! Can you not be a fucking CUNT!?

Will this do you?

51CkfTIkLL_zpspx2mmjqj.jpg