CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about a lack of CC nominations but never nominate anything themselves.

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't forget Frank, who promised the world with his last nomination, only to waffle on about some shit day time SAS TV show, and is still riding off the praise he received for his shambolic video before that.

I did not give him any praise at all for that shit. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Quincy you slathering yeti-Downey. Will you ever get your giant distended, window cleaning tongue out of Big Gay Dec's arsehole?

Gurt, you rodent. I'm not sure this qualifies as brown tounge cunt-on-cunt anal slurping, as it is pretty much true. Plus, if you'd been paying attention instead of stumbling around a field day dreaming about rabbits, you'ld be aware of the anti cunting v pro cunting schism that has developed recently. I am obviously in the pro-cunting camp, as is any normal cunt around here. As long as one is producing noms I cannot see how anyone can whinge about cunting, you see.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Gurt said:

What's the point if you can't cunt each other off? 

Well exactly. What , cunting - on Cunts Corner ?! Never ! 

It is bollocks obviously. It's simple- say something daft, expect a cunting , move on, improve , be come a better bigger cunt.

Gurt, you vile shit-stabbing cum guzzler. I turn my back for half a day and you have slithered back out of your mother's gaping hibernation cunt-den.

You appear to have grown in cunt magnitude by suckling from your old dears rancid, AIDS chancred teat, but are still undoubtedly the most likely of the CC alumni to become an officialy listed sex offender within the year.

Valid points, Decs, but of more pressing concern is the whereabouts of Ding. The dirty snitching cunt has hidden away from controversy today.

No doubt he's been furtively scribbling away on his little notepad, ready to drop the dime before wanking himself into a clammy frenzy over some fantasist bollocks about his ex (female) line manager. 

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Gurt, you vile shit-stabbing cum guzzler. I turn my back for half a day and you have slithered back out of your mother's gaping hibernation cunt-den.

You appear to have grown in cunt magnitude by suckling from your old dears rancid, AIDS chancred teat, but are still undoubtedly the most likely of the CC alumni to become an officialy listed sex offender within the year.

cheers Decs,

Funny you should mention the sex offenders thing... Had a job at a mortuary but was caught inflagrante with a corpse. My defence was that it can't be necrophilia if she's still warm and can't be rape if they're dead.

Great brief and nothing on the statute book to set a precedent so they brushed it under the carpet and put me in broadmoor until I was deemed no threat to society....

Did you know that a dead woman's clitoris not only looks like a gherkin but tastes like one too?

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

So, it appears that Ding wants to get back to basics and take the site back to nominating cunts.

All very well and good, but in the past two months he's banged out a grand total of...two noms. And one of them was a cut and paste hash job he ripped off from Smash Hits magazine. Roops, as pointed out by Bubbles, has nommed absolutely fuck all, yet has continuously moaned non stop for months about members cunting each other and not nominating. MikeD, CC's U.N. peace keeper, at least practices what he preaches and bangs out noms regularly. It's neither here nor there that they are usually a steaming pile of shit, it's the effort that counts.

The only people who nom regularly are the members who get accused of constantly cunting other members. If it wasn't for them this site would be fucking dead, with MikeD endlessly rehashing shite one liners, Ding multi-quoting six month old content, and Roops continuing to have her menopaused based meltdown online for all to see.

Practice what you preach you boring, hypocritical cunts.

Please die, you worthless lump of shit.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm hoping that Roops will stay on topic, Mike and has taken heed of me asking her to practice what she preaches.

I've said several times that one of the charms of the site is the almost surreal way a discourse meanders around a subject yet usually returns to the issue at hand. As if on cue.....

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt, you rodent. I'm not sure this qualifies as brown tounge cunt-on-cunt anal slurping, as it is pretty much true. Plus, if you'd been paying attention instead of stumbling around a field day dreaming about rabbits, you'ld be aware of the anti cunting v pro cunting schism that has developed recently. I am obviously in the pro-cunting camp, as is any normal cunt around here. As long as one is producing noms I cannot see how anyone can whinge about cunting, you see.

My concern is that the thrust of the site is that its morphing from its original intention to a situation where the main thrust seems to be slagging each other off with recycled insults to a point that casual visitors are dissuaded from registering. Now, certain punters may disagree and they are entitled to a POV, that being the case then perhaps they can explain why new intake has flat lined. This does need to be resolved, preferably sooner rather than later, as we will reach a point of no return because even the "fuck off" and bleach merchants will eventually get bored as well.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've said several times that one of the charms of the site is the almost surreal way a discourse meanders around a subject yet usually returns to the issue at hand. As if on cue.....

My concern is that the thrust of the site is that its morphing from its original intention to a situation where the main thrust seems to be slagging each other off with recycled insults to a point that casual visitors are dissuaded from registering. Now, certain punters may disagree and they are entitled to a POV, that being the case then perhaps they can explain why new intake has flat lined. This does need to be resolved, preferably sooner rather than later, as we will reach a point of no return because even the "fuck off" and bleach merchants will eventually get bored as well.

Repeat bollocks.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Praise indeed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Gurt said:

cheers Decs,

Funny you should mention the sex offenders thing... Had a job at a mortuary but was caught inflagrante with a corpse. My defence was that it can't be necrophilia if she's still warm and can't be rape if they're dead.

Great brief and nothing on the statute book to set a precedent so they brushed it under the carpet and put me in broadmoor until I was deemed no threat to society....

Did you know that a dead woman's clitoris not only looks like a gherkin but tastes like one too?

Gurt, it is good to have expert legal advice onside. I dare say you have a few potential fee paying clients here. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not so sure about that. I for one was initially attracted by some of the more hilarious noms, but what clinched the deal was the cunto A cunto cunting- and now you are savouring the heady  Cockfingers experience and benefitting from his excellent, excellent advice and enjoying a more enriched life. Further, I have enlisted 2 Cunts on the strength of this and though they have been mustering their spunk for a while I beleive they will return. It's fairly annoying to get registered, and though I know fuck all about this I suspect that it gets in the way if new Cunts cannot "impulse purchase".

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not so sure about that. I for one was initially attracted by some of the more hilarious noms, but what clinched the deal was the cunto A cunto cunting- and now you are savouring the heady  Cockfingers experience and benefitting from his excellent, excellent advice and enjoying a more enriched life. Further, I have enlisted 2 Cunts on the strength of this and though they have been mustering their spunk for a while I beleive they will return. It's fairly annoying to get registered, and though I know fuck all about this I suspect that it gets in the way if new Cunts cannot "impulse purchase".

All been said before and will be repeated again . Soppy spunkless cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

All been said before and will be repeated again . Soppy spunkless cunt.

Hammering the point home withers you spunk miser.

Guest DingTheRioja

Can't be arsed to count up, but in the last year or so, say from Jan 2015, I've nommed about 35, and you've nommed about 40.

You could probably knock at least half a dozen of yours off the count since they are mainly about me, either directly or indirectly, so in that case "I win".

Now be a good boy and take that concrete overcoat and leaky rowing boat out pass the Humber bridge, thanks.