CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alcohol free lager

Guest Gurt

Mrs Gurt's retarded parents had to visit today for another totally unnecessary social call and instead of a nice bottle of wine or some decent ales they brought with them some alcohol free lager.

When my shite approximation-of-a-human-being father in law asked me what I thought I nearly head butted him and broke the bottle round his face.

Anyone who would ever consider bringing this piss-water round someone else's house should have their bollocks used as ammo in a spud gun till there's nothing left

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Sufficient grounds for divorce in my book unless she starts to swallow. I have to say Gurt, I always suspected that you would have got yourself one of those same sex marriages. Well done.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Gurt said:

Mrs Gurt's retarded parents had to visit today for another totally unnecessary social call and instead of a nice bottle of wine or some decent ales they brought with them some alcohol free lager.

When my shite approximation-of-a-human-being father in law asked me what I thought I nearly head butted him and broke the bottle round his face.

Anyone who would ever consider bringing this piss-water round someone else's house should have their bollocks used as ammo in a spud gun till there's nothing left

Return the compliment...when you go round to there's...take some Carlsberg or Carling......its even worse than that Alcofree crap.

Guest Manky

Luckily, all the alcohol free beer seems to be lager. Not a problem for real men who drink bitter, ( and ride bikes). If all lager was alcohol free, maybe lager drinkers would be less inclined to get pissed, get their back doors kicked in and turn homosexualist. Women don't count, they do the shopping.

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Sufficient grounds for divorce in my book unless she starts to swallow. I have to say Gurt, I always suspected that you would have got yourself one of those same sex marriages. Well done.

How dare you!... I'll have you know that Mrs Gurt is definitely a female of some sort. 

The problem with alcohol free lager nowadays, paradoxically, is that it has got too good. Becks Blue tastes much the same as usual becks.

On the face of it, that should be a good thing. But when you try to curb your alcohol intake, a gulp of this stuff tells your mouth to prepare your system for a welcome influx of alcohol. Which doesn't arrive. So you end in a frenzied bout of ever more of the pisswater before you finally realise what's happening and grab the brandy. Best avoided. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

The problem with alcohol free lager nowadays, paradoxically, is that it has got too good. Becks Blue tastes much the same as usual becks.

On the face of it, that should be a good thing. But when you try to curb your alcohol intake, a gulp of this stuff tells your mouth to prepare your system for a welcome influx of alcohol. Which doesn't arrive. So you end in a frenzied bout of ever more of the pisswater before you finally realise what's happening and grab the brandy. Best avoided. 

A bit like licking your sisters fanny then- it tastes the same, but it's not right

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Gurt said:

A bit like licking your sisters fanny then- it tastes the same, but it's not right

Gurt, I was enjoying your triumphant return until this sub-par offering. You were keeping up with the heavy hitters but you've really let yourself down here.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Gurt, I was enjoying your triumphant return until this sub-par offering. You were keeping up with the heavy hitters but you've really let yourself down here.

A generous critique of Gurt's contributions, Bill. 

This cunt shall never dine at the top table. Always the bridesmaid, never the cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, I'm not so sure, this seems on quick appraisal, fairly decent. Good man Gurt, keep flange-lapping big sis.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, scotty said:

Funny you say so, I concur. At the risk of rugby slagging , I do host 6 nation house boozing, though only because it is accepted by x mates missus's that one brings the kids and also get trolleyed. Some cunt left 8 of these becks fakes in the fridge and I'd downed 7 before I noticed. Grounds for a suing!

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Funny you say so, I concur. At the risk of rugby slagging , I do host 6 nation house boozing, though only because it is accepted by x mates missus's that one brings the kids and also get trolleyed. Some cunt left 8 of these becks fakes in the fridge and I'd downed 7 before I noticed. Grounds for a suing!

They actually said a similar thing about artificial sweeteners recently, qc. There was a news article suggesting that diabetics shouldn't eat anything with aspartame in it, because the body would interpret it as sugar and put your insulin production into overdrive. Cue a diabetic coma.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, scotty said:

They actually said a similar thing about artificial sweeteners recently, qc. There was a news article suggesting that diabetics shouldn't eat anything with aspartame in it, because the body would interpret it as sugar and put your insulin production into overdrive. Cue a diabetic coma.

Hmm, yeah I saw that. Its all shite, fake healthy butter , zero fat shit- all has some weird shit in it.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hmm, yeah I saw that. Its all shite, fake healthy butter , zero fat shit- all has some weird shit in it.

Yep, real butter on your bacon sarnie, proper sugar in your tea.... Flora should only be used for greasing the axle of Austin A40s'

3 hours ago, scotty said:

You haven't provided a link to the news article, but in my opinion it's bollox. There's no way the body can"interpret it as sugar". In any case the expression "diabetic coma" is ambiguous. In theory very high blood sugar levels could lead to unconsciousness, but the vast majority of diabetics becoming unconscious are those  on medication or especially insulin who have developed very low blood glucose, a condition called hypoglycaemia.

Guest judgetwi
On Sunday, April 03, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Gurt said:

You seem to like saying disgusting things about other peoples' parents. I wonder why.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You seem to like saying disgusting things about other peoples' parents. I wonder why.

Because the seedless wanker will never be a parent himself. Just an educated presumption.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You haven't provided a link to the news article, but in my opinion it's bollox. There's no way the body can"interpret it as sugar". In any case the expression "diabetic coma" is ambiguous. In theory very high blood sugar levels could lead to unconsciousness, but the vast majority of diabetics becoming unconscious are those  on medication or especially insulin who have developed very low blood glucose, a condition called hypoglycaemia.

I wish you were unconscious in hospital.