CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money spunking cunt

Bubba C

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

They are generally thick idiots who might 'get' you. 

If ding when to America, there's quite a few things I hope would get him. I have listed a few in no particular order of preference:

1. A pack of Floridian alligators 

2. A crystal-methed-up murderous rapist tramp 

3. The bloods and/or the crips

4. Alaskan hypothermia 

5. Arizonan rattlesnake 

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If ding when to America, there's quite a few things I hope would get him. I have listed a few in no particular order of preference:

4. Alaskan hypothermia 

5. Arizonan rattlesnake 

If he gets that far, you know how trigger happy the police are over there, he would definitely push their fucking buttons and be lucky to make it out of the airport.

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

4. Alaskan hypothermia 

5. Arizonan rattlesnake 

Option 2 if this is a poll.

Can I request a side order of his face being eaten whilst he's still alive?

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

This comes from someone who tries to self-style himself as the King of the Cunts, (which is correct, but not for the reasons you hope), whilst simultaneously stalking me on every thread.... and tries to get a gang of sad fucks, who he's never met, to bully me, who he's never met, into killing myself?

Oh the joys of the interweb.

Go hump a cushion.

Are you that off of your head on prescription medication, that you imagine me to be some sort of shadowy Moriarty type figure, who spends all his time formulating plots and cajoling a devoted number of disciples to bring about your demise?

Fuck me, Ding. I just think you're shit, that's all, nothing more, nothing less. I don't encourage anyone to cunt you, you bring it completely on yourself with your inane ramblings. You're getting abuse because you are a boring cunt, not because I'm telling people to do it. 

You astound me. Are you actually arrogant enough to think that you are some sort of comedy genius, who everyone actually really likes, but only slates because I tell them to? Get a fucking grip, and up your game, then maybe you won't be cunted by all and sundry.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you that off of your head on prescription medication, that you imagine me to be some sort of shadowy Moriarty type figure, who spends all his time formulating plots and cajoling a devoted number of disciples to bring about your demise?

Fuck me, Ding. I just think you're shit, that's all, nothing more, nothing less. I don't encourage anyone to cunt you, you bring it completely on yourself with your inane ramblings. You're getting abuse because you are a boring cunt, not because I'm telling people to do it. 

You astound me. Are you actually arrogant enough to think that you are some sort of comedy genius, who everyone actually really likes, but only slates because I tell them to? Get a fucking grip, and up your game, then maybe you won't be cunted by all and sundry.

You have, on numerous occasions, harangued and cajoled others into slagging me off in the vain hope of a "catastrophic meltdown of Jazz proportions" or some equally shit notion.  Anything I post, you ignore the content, context or the thread, and try to cunt me off, non-stop.  You appear to have little interest with regards to the reason this website exists, only to have a dig at me.  Or Roops. I'm not sure which obsession is more disturbing.

You still fail, both here, and in real life.

Guest MikeD
23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You have, on numerous occasions, harangued and cajoled others into slagging me off in the vain hope of a "catastrophic meltdown of Jazz proportions" or some equally shit notion.  Anything I post, you ignore the content, context or the thread, and try to cunt me off, non-stop.  You appear to have little interest with regards to the reason this website exists, only to have a dig at me.  Or Roops. I'm not sure which obsession is more disturbing.

Don't forget me!

Bit up and down with me though, calls me a cunt then I get the odd like. I'm not sure where our relationship stands at the moment.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decimus......I am not at all happy about some of the shite this tedious cunt is posting and intend to do something about it as soon as you tell me what it is I should do.......would you mind me sending me tonight's cunting instructions early so I can get stuck in......thanks boss.   

30 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, that's all irrelevant. You're a grass. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Decimus......I am not at all happy about some of the shite this tedious cunt is posting and intend to do something about it as soon as you tell me what it is I should do.......would you mind me sending me tonight's cunting instructions early so I can get stuck in......thanks boss.   

Lukers, I hosted a video conference not one hour ago to relay the itinerary of the next few days cunting. I outlined what was acceptable for each of my lieutenants to post, along with the amount of "likes" you are all expected to kick up to me by the end of the week. I'm not happy that you missed it, but I'll send you the minutes by PM. Don't let me down, I'm giving you a big opportunity with your heavy involvement in point four of the agenda, so don't fuck it up.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's grass is he? Well that's fucking rich coming you Frank, I remember you grassing me up for some cutting remark that you took offence to and shat your pants over. "I'm reporting you for that!!!" or something to that effect, you overly sensitive cuntburger.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

He's grass is he? Well that's fucking rich coming you Frank, I remember you grassing me up for some cutting remark that you took offence to and shat your pants over. "I'm reporting you for that!!!" or something to that effect, you overly sensitive cuntburger.

I also threw away a baby with the bathwater. Cretin.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

If he gets that far, you know how trigger happy the police are over there, he would definitely push their fucking buttons and be lucky to make it out of the airport.

No, I'm white.

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs complained of Mods bullying him...

And besides, get a better fucking wig, Paul Daniels has popped it so you might be able to nick his now.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

He's grass is he? Well that's fucking rich coming from you Frank, I remember you grassing me up for some cutting remark that you took offence to and shat your pants over. "I'm reporting you for that!!!" or something to that effect, you overly sensitive cuntburger.

It wasn't something questioning the McCann's parenting ability was it, Gongers? He won't hear a bad word said against them, and used to get pretty riled up about the whole sordid affair.

Have you had any PM's from Jazz's international lawyers and Mafia contacts recently? I seem to recall you once fell foul of him.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I also threw away a baby with the bathwater. Cretin.

No you fucking didn't. I didn't hear anything more about it so all you actually achieved was to make yourself look a complete and utter pant shitting cunt...... again.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't something questioning the McCann's parenting ability was it, Gongers? He won't hear a bad word said against them, and used to get pretty riled up about the whole sordid affair.

Have you had any PM's from Jazz's international lawyers and Mafia contacts recently? I seem to recall you once fell foul of him.

The only thing that is sordid around here are your kecks.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can't remember what it was about now except that I told him in no uncertain terms that he spends his time on here trying in vain to garner respect from people that hate his fucking guts. He got the right 'ump  with a soggy damp retort that went along the lines of "that was overly nasty and I'm reporting you". Frank shat his pants, I pissed mine, That was it.

No word from the international Mafia boss Jazz. I can only assume he is as we speak holidaying on his multi million pound yacht moored off of Messina sniffing Charlie off an 'ores tits to the sound of 'The Girl From Ipenema'.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I can't remember what it was about now except that I told him in no uncertain terms that he spends his time on here trying in vain to garnish respect from people that hate his fucking guts. He got the right 'ump  with a soggy damp retort that went along the lines of "that was overly nasty and I'm reporting you". Frank shat his pants, I pissed mine, That was it.

That sounds just like me.. yes. I don't think there's anyone on here I haven't reported. Now that you've highlighted your insecurities, I might play with you for a while. 

Guest Gong Farmer
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

That sounds just like me.. yes. I don't think there's anyone on here I haven't reported. Now that you've highlighted your insecurities, I might play with you for a while. 

Fuck off you ludicrous arsehat. You couldn't  play with your own manky dick without causing yourself a mischief. Fucking twat.

Guest Bill Stickers

Gong is a cunt Frank, no doubt about that.

But at least he and his wife have never lethally sedated their kids so they could go on the piss during a family holiday. 

On 13 April 2016 at 5:31 PM, Gong Farmer said:

I don't believe this for one second. Gong doesn't have the intelligence to make a cutting remark. 

Guest Gong Farmer
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Gong is a cunt Frank, no doubt about that.

But at least he and his wife have never lethally sedated their kids so they could go on the piss during a family holiday. 

You're fucking right there, I am a cunt. But what sort odious  vile shitcunt would find lethally sedating their kids so they could go on the piss during a family holiday acceptable behaviour? You'd have to be the jack of all cunts with a warped set of principles to even entertain an idea as repugnant and abhorrent as  that.