CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money spunking cunt

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're fucking right there, I am a cunt. But what sort odious  vile shitcunt would find lethally sedating their kids so they could go on the piss during a family holiday acceptable behaviour? You'd have to be the jack of all cunts with a warped set of principles to even entertain an idea as repugnant and abhorrent as  that. 

Hang on a moment - was it just to the pub, or a restaurant then a pub?

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're fucking right there, I am a cunt. But what sort odious  vile shitcunt would find lethally sedating their kids so they could go on the piss during a family holiday acceptable behaviour? You'd have to be the jack of all cunts with a warped set of principles to even entertain an idea as repugnant and abhorrent as  that. 

And even if they didn't medicate them to death, to fuck off to the other side of town and leave conscious young children on their own abroad is equally negligent.

How many young Maria's from the local town would have been willing to babysit for an hour?

Reckless and irresponsible.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

And even if they didn't medicate them to death, to fuck off to the other side of town and leave conscious young children on their own abroad is equally negligent.

How many young Maria's from the local town would have been willing to babysit for an hour?

It does seem mental in economic terms, save 30 euros at the expense of horrid disaster.

Guest Gong Farmer
17 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I don't believe this for once second. Gong doesn't have the intelligence to make a cutting remark. 

I'm conversing with someone who calls himself Bubbles. Jesus bastard Christ.!!!

Guest Gong Farmer
20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Probably too tight fisted to waste money on a baby sitter when he could knock 'em out for the count with a chemical compound so that he and his dead eyed void of soul spouse could go off on their jollies. Utterly despicable.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I know, those sedatives cost more than the babysitters. ever would....they should have given their kids a tincture of Bacardi to send them happily off to sleep....worked on my repugnant brood years ago..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know, those sedatives cost more than the babysitters. ever would....they should have given their kids a tincture of Bacardi to send them happily off to sleep....worked on my repugnant brood years ago..

exactly, pay babysitter and off set the cost of that against necking them yourselves...