CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Topsy and cunting Tim

Neil

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bill its pointless wasting my time verbally duelling with you. You'll lose.

What a cop out. Take me on. Fucking destroy me young padwan.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

GI on Bill, do a massive lin.e of Ray and kick her cunt in, verbally of course. 

I reckon the only way Will.i.Stickers can construct a line is if somebody identifies the 2 points and gives him a crayon.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A self service check out at tesco can ran rings round you, shit for brains.

An Amstrad E-mailer could destroy him, both in usefulness and vocabulary.

You're fired!

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I reckon the only way Will.i.Stickers can construct a line is if somebody identifies the 2 points and gives him a crayon.

Drew, even though you are without doubt a fucking ground floor dwelling inbred, I happen to agree with you regarding Stickers. He's been tolerated around here long enough, and it was partly my fault for indulging his second rate Decimus imitation. It's time that like minded cunts banded together on a rodeo to drive the baking soda sniffer off of the site.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, even though you are without doubt a fucking ground floor dwelling inbred, I happen to agree with you regarding Stickers. He's been tolerated around here long enough, and it was partly my fault for indulging his second rate Decimus imitation. It's time that like minded cunts banded together on a rodeo to drive the baking soda sniffer off of the site.

It's not true is it, Decs? Is Stickers just a hat-buffing servant these days?

What a pathetic wannabe cunt.

Guest MikeD
5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If I was comissioned to create a post-modernist work representing your life, I think I'd probably shit inside a portacabin and throw some glitter on it.

What's it like being a third rate MikeD?

I imagine better than being a first-rate cunt like you.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some babies are accidentally dropped on their heads; you ya cunt your parents hurled you at the wall. That's obviously why you talk bollocks. Brain damage

It must have been the carzee wall. He's been trying to shit his way out ever since.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

A self service check out at tesco can ran rings round you, shit for brains.

I'm still waiting you sopping minge. Sort it out or fuck off. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

Give me another chance. I need you to help me eradicate Camberwell Gypsy. She's got to go.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Decs wont want to get rid of me. Who's gonna cook his breakfast some mornings? And I'm sure he wont want his wife finding out about those "business trips" eh Decs?

Hilarious. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

It's not true is it, Decs? Is Stickers just a hat-buffing servant these days?

What a pathetic wannabe cunt.

Bubbles, I hate to say it, but recently Stickers has been a distinctly watery cunt. Im not sure if admin have been watering down his pint or what the reason is, but he has not at all been firing on all cylinders. Understandably, those in the last phases of full- blown AIDS lose their enthusiasm and really should just top themselves instead of wasting everyone's time malingering like cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dont try and butter me up with compliments Bill. I'm not cooking you breakfast as well.

Is this the verbal destruction you promised? I feel short changed.