CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Topsy and cunting Tim

Neil

Oh my fucking good god, sat here with my 3 year old granddaughter watching this absolute fucking cunt fest. Who the fuck wrote this cack? I don't suppose many of you have to endure this bollocks but I'm pretty sure no child has ever approached everyday activities with such verve and wonderment,even brushing their teeth turns into something akin to a visit to Disney land. Couple them with a pair of Uber cunts as parents and you have the most sickly fucking shite ever.If my kids had ever acted like these  little shit's I'd have drowned the cunts at birth,these two need to have an acid bath to save us from anymore fucking drivel,the parents need arse fucking with a forklift truck and I swear if I hear just once more "hello my toptastic Topsy and my twintastic Tim" I'll shoot the fucking tv.

Guest Manky

When an adult watches television with a 3 year old, obviously hoping for in-depth analysis of the programme in question and intellectual debate about the issues the programme raises then comes on this site, I believe he has forfeited any right to be taken seriously.

Notright298. You are a cunt. Back to Peppa Pig for you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

With T&T I always wonder what the mum sees in the ugly little runt she's married to?

Does art imitate life?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does art imitate life?

If I was comissioned to create a post-modernist work representing your life, I think I'd probably shit inside a portacabin and throw some glitter on it.

What's it like being a third rate MikeD?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here we go!

People not being nice to each other on a forum called cunts corner! How shocking and unexpected. Definitely not what one signed up for.

You can fuck off and all you boring tart. 

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

People not being nice to each other on a forum called cunts corner! How shocking and unexpected. Definitely not what one signed up for.

Bill, I will be right behind you when they connect you to my patented grumpymeter.

100 miles right behind you. In a bunker. 100ft down.Wearing full PPE.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Some babies are accidentally dropped on their heads; you ya cunt your parents hurled you at the wall. That's obviously why you talk bollocks. Brain damage

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
59 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Of course you're right Bill. You've learnt a lot since your days as a pant wetting juvenile. Now you just need to learn to take a bit of a cunting as easily as you swallow cum.

Billy Big Balls has got his spunk back. And not his old bukkake-bitch-for-cash type either. 

It could be a fun night on CC 

All those little cunts do if they're not jumping through hoops when the neighbours dog barks is put on a whiney fucking voice and quiver their bottom lips when their precious cunts of parents dare suggest that they can't do something,really fucking helpful in teaching kids how to behave.The dad is a Lee Mack lookalike/soundalike that needs drop kicking in the nads. At least Peppa Pig has a fucking chuckle

Bill, you've been a sheepish cunt of late, pussy footing around like a comfortable shoe wearing Fleetwood Mac fan. I feel that the venom is back and we can resume our Honey and Vinegar double act. 

It's testament to what a vile, grizzling abomination of a miserable cunt you are that I can be considered to be the Honey in our duo.

Guest Bill Stickers
58 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Of course you're right Bill. You've learnt a lot since your days as a pant wetting juvenile. Now you just need to learn to take a bit of a cunting as easily as you swallow cum.

Fucking dreadful. Were you born in a glue factory to an autistic mother? 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If I was comissioned to create a post-modernist work representing your life, I think I'd probably shit inside a portacabin and throw some glitter on it.

What's it like being a third rate MikeD?

Glitter? Fucking glitter? At least have the decency to add some projectile vomiting and stop being a pansy. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some babies are accidentally dropped on their heads; you ya cunt your parents hurled you at the wall. That's obviously why you talk bollocks. Brain damage

You fucking boring spastic. Quite a rare breed in fact, as spastics are usually quite interesting.

At least punkape stays in character, whereas your terrible gypsy banter seems to be turned on and off. On the topic of stuff being turned off, I'd love it if your life support machine got turned off, you miserable drip. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Drew, do you wear a lanyard that identifies you as "A fall risk"?

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You fucking boring spastic. Quite a rare breed in fact, as spastics are usually quite interesting.

At least punkape stays in character, whereas your terrible gypsy banter seems to be turned on and off. On the topic of stuff being turned off, I'd love it if your life support machine got turned off, you miserable drip. 

Bill its pointless wasting my time verbally duelling with you. You'll lose.