CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiot protestors

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest MikeD
16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

speak for yourself Mikey........However I would say that you seem very keen on the undercunt role.....I thought Decimus had toughened you up and you were now as tough as a weatherspoons steak. 

I know my place.

Guest MikeD
19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

speak for yourself Mikey........However I would say that you seem very keen on the undercunt role.....I thought Decimus had toughened you up and you were now as tough as a weatherspoons steak. 

Toughened up by Decimus?

A bit like getting an online degree, sounds good but means fuck-all in the grand scheme of things.

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Luke, I think we can all agree that Mike has an inferiority complex, and rightly so. 

Poppa D should definitely have had a tug instead of railing MommaD/a rabid ferret when he was conceived.  

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Luke, I think we can all agree that Mike has an inferiority complex, and rightly so. 

Poppa D should definitely have had a tug instead of railing MommaD/a rabid ferret when he was conceived.  

You know them?

Compared to the majority of cunts on here, anyone would have an inferiority complex.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, MikeD said:

We're all inferior to you Bill. Try as we might, we're just not on your level.

Thank fuck for that. Cheers for that Mike, always good to get reassurance from fellow posters.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Nonsense Bubba.....even Mike would agree that its not a complex. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Thank fuck for that. Cheers for that Mike, always good to get reassurance from fellow posters.

It's a fucking pleasure.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Nonsense Bubba.....even Mike would agree that its not a complex. 

I would give you a like for that if you weren't such a cunt.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I would give you a like for that if you weren't such a cunt.

that raises an interesting point Mike......there really should be a like rejection button.....I had one from Frank a few days ago and still feel a bit uneasy about it. 

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that raises an interesting point Mike......there really should be a like rejection button.....I had one from Frank a few days ago and still feel a bit uneasy about it. 

And what about a like?

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You can scoff all you like but those tetanus and rabies jabs cost a fucking fortune. 

Do they prevent AIDS as well?

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I believe the doctors have already given you an answer to this question.....accept your fate and repent your sins Mike.

Guest MikeD
21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I believe the doctors have already given you an answer to this question.....accept your fate and repent your sins Mike.

Fucking sheep, and I thought it came from monkeys.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

They try their best, but you're always one step ahead when it comes to spreading it about. 

Guest judgetwi

I jumped off the Tube coming back from QPR and attended this demo. I don't recall any fat, old, bald, pasty-faced cunts who are shit-scared to leave the house. Mr. Stickers is making shit up as usual. Wanker.