CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiot protestors

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I accidentally stumbled into a protest today outside Downing Street about the Panama Papers.

I decided to stick around and observe, fully aware this was a prime location for cunt spotting.

A worthy cause to protest I admit. As we have discussed in another thread, these powerful cunts are the world's biggest scroungers of the system, costing millions more than fraudulent benefits claimants.

However, the majority of the far left who attend such protests are absolute fucking drongos who need to be chucked in wood chipper. A disproportionate number are fat lesbians with red hair or old white men with dreadlocks.

One old berk in particular thought he was going to make a positive impact just by turning up, standing on his own, shaking a tambourine. He was doing this when I arrived, and two hours later when I left.

Another, a self appointed leader on a microphone, encouraged everyone in the crowd to wiggle their arms in the air, in a highly homosexual manner, every time they agreed with a point someone made.

Another simply shouted Pig Fuckers! at the police until they asked him to stop, at which point he politely obliged.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was there protesting procefer...precip.....prefic.....resolutely against the greed and corruption of this government and a very rewarding day it was too. 3 wallets, 2 purses and a mock cowhide handbag. Thank heavens for free speech

Someone shut this bint up. Fucking rubbish. 

Guest MikeD
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was there protesting procefer...precip.....prefic.....resolutely against the greed and corruption of this government and a very rewarding day it was too. 3 wallets, 2 purses and a mock cowhide handbag. Thank heavens for free speech

Fucking hell, you must only have been there for an hour or two, a woman of your talents.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Someone shut this bint up. Fucking rubbish. 

Why don't you shut her up?

After all, you are the master....according to yourself anyway.

Guest BrothersQuim

I saw posts on Facebook with people planning on doing this every weekend until Cameron faces action or resigns, let's see how long it lasts.

I bet there were a fair few middle class university students cunting it up for good measure, smug little shits. Fuck all is going to happen waving your arms about, should have gone the route of using postal tubes and fireworks to reign artillery down on the cunts front door whilst bouncing bricks covered in shit off the windows.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Mike, I'm not sure if camberwell gypsy is capable of defending herself, but at least let her have a go. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Mike, I'm not sure if camberwell gypsy is capable of defending herself, but at least let her have a go. 

We're all inferior to you Bill. Try as we might, we're just not on your level.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Bring out the water cannons and tear gas to clear the Queen's highway of this filthy trot rabble. Even better, live rounds.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, MikeD said:

Yes Mike, that's the hundredth time you've fucking blubbered on about that. Are you a dwarf? 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Yes Mike, that's the hundredth time you've fucking blubbered on about that. Are you a dwarf? 

Are you Frank? He's always on about the height of people. Got some height issues? Bit of a short-arse?

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, MikeD said:

He can't and he ain't.

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

She can and she will.

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Not if she's drunk and face down in her garden, she won't. 

She could eat stickers whilst unconscious in a pool of sick and dripping.

Billy One Bollocks taking a pasting from all and sundry, especially Mickey Fucking D.  All CC needs is for Ding to be temporarily released from the filthy cell in order to finish him off. 

Then Ding can be locked back-up again, and deprived of food and water. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

A disproportionate number are fat lesbians with red hair or old white men with dreadlocks.

One old berk in particular thought he was going to make a positive impact just by turning up, standing on his own, shaking a tambourine. He was doing this when I arrived, and two hours later when I left.

Another, a self appointed leader on a microphone, encouraged everyone in the crowd to wiggle their arms in the air, in a highly homosexual manner, every time they agreed with a point someone made.

Doesn't matter what the issue is, save the whales, stop the fracking or animal rights. The same sterotypical waste of space loser turns up. The swampy looking cunt, who has not contributed in anyway to society, but takes great offence at everything will be there filming the police on his iPhone 6. Fucking bellends who look upto cunts like Russell Brand.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

She can and she will.

Fuck me, what are you two? The corner's answer to the suffragettes? Except even more ugly and hairy? 

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, what are you two? The corner's answer to the suffragettes? Except even more ugly and hairy? 

Still way prettier than you, you shit dribbler.

Guest MikeD
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've told you before Mike, don't mention my talents. Its our little secret. Well and Decs! .........and Eds......and Quinceys... .

And you said I was the only one....tart.

I kind of knew though!

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Then Ding can be locked back-up again, and deprived of food and water. 

I would prefer if he were deprived of oxygen. faster and more humane. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

speak for yourself Mikey........However I would say that you seem very keen on the undercunt role.....I thought Decimus had toughened you up and you were now as tough as a weatherspoons steak.