CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public toilet shitters.

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Ignore him. Bill Sticky Knickers doesn't bother using a bog. He cuts out the middle man and shits in his keks.

I suppose that's one of the drawbacks of being a decrepit bungalow dwelling fucking fossil and a cunt to boot. But he does have some redeeming qualities so it's 50/50.

Guest BrothersQuim
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Can you imagine Fatty having a shit in your house . You would have to live in the garden for a week until he finished. What a fat cunt.

I've always had fatty pegged as an outdoor shitter, followed by that thing dogs do where they kick leaves around afterwards.

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Can you imagine Fatty having a shit in your house . You would have to live in the garden for a week until he finished. What a fat cunt.

I wish I could lose that much weight in one sitting. 

Guest BrothersQuim
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You've always?

How many times have you encountered him........? An over familiarity with cunts eh?

Hmmmmm. 

A few times I think, word has it that he's the fat cunt who hangs about well known cottaging sites emptying the contents of the rubbers into his mouth. This is only hear say you understand but I believe it's well founded.

3 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

A few times I think, word has it that he's the fat cunt who hangs about well known cottaging sites emptying the contents of the rubbers into his mouth. This is only hear say you understand but I believe it's well founded.

I reckon you can take his own blog as gospel.

1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

I've always had fatty pegged as an outdoor shitter, followed by that thing dogs do where they kick leaves around afterwards.

Believe you me BQ , when this fat cunt had finished shitting  he wouldn't have the energy to faint let alone kick anything about. All the goodness in him would have been evacuated.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I hope you slip and break your neck next time you visit the Squat hole you uncivilised baguette abusing frog. 

I did a quick search for the topic but it didn't show anything, regardless you know after another 3 or 4 comments every cunts going to be turning on each other at any rate and we won't be back on subject for another 3 or 4 pages.

I think you'll find shitting has been covered with immense skill already. 

Guest BrothersQuim
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think you'll find shitting has been covered with immense skill already. 

I agree, CC doesn't seem to lack verbal diarrhea I'll give it that.