CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Axl Rose To Front AC/DC

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Brian Johnson has been warned he could go deaf so Axl Rose will front AC/DC for the remainder of their current tour.

He'll wish he was fucking deaf rather than listen to that screeching cunt.

I'd be surprised if the fucker even turns up.

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Brian Johnson has been warned he could go deaf so Axl Rose will front AC/DC for the remainder of their current tour.

They are all a drug addled perverts.

59 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I'd be surprised if you didn't turn up on here ( and fucking happy ).

Guest Manky

If we send Spunkape to Nigeria, hopefully, Boko Harem will kidnap him as a sex slave.

They must have a niche market for ugly, deformed stupid, gay slaves for fundamentalist dibdobs to bum on top of a tall building.

Guest Snatch

Rose is to front AC/C only in America I think. It's a fucking joke whichever way you look at it. The fat cunt can't even sing anymore. Going by their last couple of albums AC/DC should call it a day anyway. I saw them live about 8 or 9 years ago and it seemed they were just going through the motions then. After seeing them I went nearly went through some motions of my own.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Rose is to front AC/C only in America I think. It's a fucking joke whichever way you look at it. The fat cunt can't even sing anymore. Going by their last couple of albums AC/DC should call it a day anyway. I saw them live about 8 or 9 years ago and it seemed they were just going through the motions then. After seeing them I went nearly went through some motions of my own.

We have never been formally introduced have we . I don't want to appear too forward Snatch , but in the true spirit of all things CC , will you kindly just fuck off !

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

We have never been formally introduced have we . I don't want to appear too forward Snatch , but in the true spirit of all things CC , will you kindly just fuck off !

Sacre blue Scrotes. Something I said? You must be an Axl Rose fan.

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Sacre blue Scrotes. Something I said? You mjust be an Axl Rose fan.

Nothing personal Snatch , its just that for once in his sordid , miserable , and hopefully short life , I feel that Deccs is right. This niceness is getting me down , its the French in me I admit. Lets get back to  the  true CC  values of 'everybody is a cunt on here'. A suggestion , lets all have a go at Bubbles , he is one mega cunt AND Welsh.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Nothing personal Snatch , its just that for once in his sordid , miserable , and hopefully short life , I feel that Deccs is right. This niceness is getting me down , its the French in me I admit. Lets get back to  the  true CC  values off 'everybody is a cunt on here'. A suggestion , lets all have a go at Bubbles , he is one mega cunt AND Welsh.

I don't take anything personal on here Scrotes.

Now fuck off you putain cunt escargot.

Guest Ahriman

A fat washed up old hasbin teaming up with a band who haven't had an ounce of creative originality since the Reagan administration. It's like a match made in shite music heaven.

What the fuck are these koala-fucking, cork-hat wearing bastards thinking? Axl Rose is a fat, ginger fucking talent-vacuum, on top of being a cunt with a girl's voice, who should really have been drowned at birth in a galvanised bucket of his mother's own amniotic fluid and post-natal piss. AC/DC can manage without a guitarist and drummer already. What the fuck are they doing employing this spastic-voiced nut-herder? He can fuck right off. Twat.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

What the fuck are these koala-fucking, cork-hat wearing bastards thinking? Axl Rose is a fat, ginger fucking talent-vacuum, on top of being a cunt with a girl's voice, who should really have been drowned at birth in a galvanised bucket of his mother's own amniotic fluid and post-natal piss. AC/DC can manage without a guitarist and drummer already. What the fuck are they doing employing this spastic-voiced nut-herder? He can fuck right off. Twat.

So, not a fan of Axl, eh Rev?

Guest MikeD
25 minutes ago, Rev said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they pull the plug after one gig with the fucking arsehole, I just can't imagine that screeching cunt singing one AC/DC song without totally fucking it up.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brian Johnson going deaf, Bon Scott found dead in the back of a Renault 5 in East Dulwich, the future don't look bright for Axl Grease does it?

We can only hope.