CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is this the best ......

colonelkurtz

..... rock festival line-up ever? asks the bbc report of the performers line up at some poxy yank music festival later this year  ... well , no ....they are just wheeling the cunts out before they all croak .. which in light of recent months events  is likely to be  sooner rather than later... place your bets laydeez and gennelmen.

59 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This reads like a nom from the old site. Roops must be delighted. 

We've had an eclectic mix of noms in the last 24 hours for sure, Bubs on Poet Laureates, Luke and his addiction to pay-per-wank sites, and Kurtz on aging rock stars, wots not to like?

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've had an eclectic mix of noms in the last 24 hours for sure, Bubs on Poet Laureates, Luke and his addiction to pay-per-wank sites, and Kurtz on aging rock stars, wots not to like?

Well, if I'm forced to pick one, I'd say I didn't like Kurtz's very much at all. 

Guest MikeD

Is this the best.......

....way to rip off gullible cunts and give multi-millionaires even more fucking money that they could never fucking spend in a lifetime?

It's a pretty fucking good one.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You judgemental arsewipe cunt Roops.......how very fucking dare you say I am addicted to pay-per- wank sites.........I hardly think logging in 5 or 6 times a day is an addiction .....and for your information the sites I research are free hence the Nomination material.

err umm are you on any of them. 

Guest MikeD
19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You judgemental arsewipe cunt Roops.......how very fucking dare you say I am addicted to pay-per- wank sites.........I hardly think logging in 5 or 6 times a day is an addiction .....and for your information the sites I research are free hence the Nomination material.

err umm are you on any of them

Any she's not on?

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

..... rock festival line-up ever? asks the bbc report of the performers line up at some poxy yank music festival later this year  ... well , no ....they are just wheeling the cunts out before they all croak .. which in light of recent months events  is likely to be  sooner rather than later... place your bets laydeez and gennelmen.

Is David Bowie playing ?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Can't be if you haven't recognised her...

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Good nom Colonel but would you care to provide a link so we can actually find out who is playing at this festival before we get to cunting them off?

To complete a jigsaw we need all the pieces. Sort it out for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Her minge wouldn't fit , not even on wide screen.

13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

.........I hardly think logging in 5 or 6 times a day is an addiction .....and for your information the sites I research are free hence the Nomination material.

Er....yes, I can understand why this needs stressing, but hey, we're all adults here - how you spend (or not spend) your hard-earned salary and surf time is a matter for you and you alone though Mrs Swarm may think differently! ;)

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Read it and weep!

Fitting that this festival for wrinklies should be held slap bang on top of the San Andreas Fault, in fact Jagger's face looks likes there's some serious plate tectonics going on there now as crevasse disappears into fault line engulfing fold.

When the nuclear wind blows through our dystopian future and the survivors and the cockroaches poke their heads above the parapet - Paul McCartney is going to be there, Hey Jude-ing his way up his own Penny Lane, doing one last retirement tour!

What a shower of superannuated shite!

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Found it. So we've got The Who,but only 2 of them really. The Stones and Roger waters who has had a solo career for years and is through the media constantly billed as Roger Waters of Pink Floyd. Slag them off as you may,they are still going and still produce new music once in a while.

I'd like too see how many of these so called talent show winners will still be around in 10 years time let alone 40 or 50 years and still selling millions of records worldwide.

Adele will no doubt still be a "round".

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Snatch said:

Found it. So we've got The Who,but only 2 of them really. The Stones and Roger waters who has had a solo career for years and is through the media constantly billed as Roger Waters of Pink Floyd. Slag them off as you may,they are still going and still produce new music once in a while.

I'd like too see how many of these so called talent show winners will still be around in 10 years time let alone 40 or 50 years and still selling millions of records worldwide.

Adele will no doubt still be a "round".

she didnt even get nominated the other day.... have the wheels finally come off?

Guest MikeD
50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

she didnt even get nominated the other day.... have the wheels finally come off?

Maybe in the perfect relationship now so she's got fuck-all left to sing about.

With a pie-shop.