CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, again.

Guest DingTheRioja

16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What a truly thick idiot you are. 

.......as you like to say to anyone who upsets you! You're not the fun person you make out to be. Chill! Whilst we're at it, my original point was about immature punters who react out of all proportion to "boring" punters.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Queensy, I'll level with you. You're fucking awful at this. Reading the shit between you and Eddie earlier trying to get a rise out of me actually nearly put me to sleep.

On occasion, Edward possesses the ability to raise a chuckle, but I'm struggling to find your purpose. I'm thinking waterboy. 

You should be put to sleep, you knackered mutt.

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Punters can relax, 'cos doxing, as tempting as it is, is not my style......

Dox away,you won't find my name there.

6 hours ago, Admin said:

That line and football is for irons are the sole creation of Mr Proper K. Hunt. He did use this ID for a while, but no longer. Where you are correct is that I do have another ID.

I think you'll find it was Rev that first came out with the football is for irons comment,not that it matters as it is for irons.

Now I know why you let multi's exist. Your breaking your own rules. Rewrite them you two faced fucking cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Dox away,you won't find my name there.

I think you'll find it was Rev that first came out with the football is for irons comment,not that it matters as it is for irons.

Now I know why you let multi's exist. Your breaking your own rules. Rewrite them you two faced fucking cunt.

He's rewriting them as we speak.

adult-man-with-downs-syndrome-working-studying.jpg

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

.......as you like to say to anyone who upsets you! You're not the fun person you make out to be. Chill! Whilst we're at it, my original point was about immature punters who react out of all proportion to "boring" punters.

immature punters.....cunts corner....

sigh....talk about being fucking stupid as well as comatosely boring....for fucks sake Roops, Nom something instead of prattling on and fucking on without even having the courtesy to cunt anyone.  What is your purpose for actually being here at all because you do is whinge and whine 

Either get stuck in or fuck off. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

sigh....talk about being fucking stupid as well as comatosely boring....for fucks sake Roops, Nom something instead of prattling on and fucking on without even having the courtesy to cunt anyone.  What is your purpose for actually being here at all because you do is whinge and whine 

Luke, you dopey cunt, nomming is not what this site is for. That was the old site, which was fucking brilliant.  

This new site is for um, and er, well it's to........

Fuck it, Roops has a hairy cavernous axe-wound and Dung is a multi-quoting cunt. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Yeah, off course Luke, ordinarily the matter would rest on a new day but you storm in and kick up dust again. And you call me stupid......:rolleyes:

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Fuck off being preferable

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Luke, you dopey cunt, nomming is not what this site is for. That was the old site, which was fucking brilliant.  

This new site is for um, and er, well it's to........

Fuck it, Roops has a hairy cavernous axe-wound and Dung is a multi-quoting cunt. 

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Oh dear Roops , I have found that some times the best response is one's silence. Just maybe you should adopt this approach , for , lets say 20 years

In Roops' own words "Do not feed the troll".

Plus it also stops me having to fucking multi quote you bunch of cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off being preferable

In Roops' own words "Do not feed the troll".

Plus it also stops me having to fucking multi quote you bunch of cunts.

That's my job you cunt.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Couldn't give a fuck either way.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah...........

Probably because it won't make the slightest bit of fucking difference.