CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pandering to scouse self pity

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

YOU OWN A FUCKING MOTORHOME? A  glorified fucking caravan?!

You're even more of a bottom feeder than that fucking imbecilic bald dipstick Drew, wasting the gift of life in his semi detached bungalow.

At least old Drew doesn't shit into a chemical bucket in Skegness all summer, fucking his pig ugly wife in the same small cubic space where his children are sleeping.

Oh your poor children Ding, lying on the fold-out fouton in the MotorLegend 3000, wishing they did stuff other kids did. Holidays in Spain, under a proper roof, without the gypsies, the northerns and the roaving new age hippies, all cooking Walls sausages in car parks next to motorways. They dream of not listening to their obese mother faking another orgasm while they hear their father demanding she calls him daddy. None of your family want to call you daddy ding. Not one of them, let alone your poor rotting wife.

Jesus fucking Christ. 

I keep forgetting how truly fucking thick you really are. 

Yes, I have a motorhome, I have said this dozens of times on here, and my glorified caravan has water, heating, lighting, shower, toilet, 2 fixed kingsize beds, kitchen, air-con, windows and a big fuck-off engine that means I can do 90mph on the Autobahns... this means it is a good few leagues up the housing ladder than your half dozen bits of wood, a few yards of visqueen and 3 rusty corrugated tin sheets.

You can keep your Viva Espagna in Benidorm, I'll go touring along the Bay of Biscay eating oysters and quaffing some good Bordeaux, stored in the massive fucking boot, from the vineyard I passed on the way.  While your "living it up" in Torremolinos, I'll drive along the Rhine eating sauerbraten and drinking a nice riesling...

Keep your factory fortnight with The Ugly Brit Abroad, I'll go the route less travelled, whenever the fuck I like.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, this sounds like the plot to "Confessions of a Window Cleaner- The Tuscany Years".

Did you chase her around your Bedford Rascal mini camper van to the theme tune of Benny Hill whilst Mrs. Ding chased you with a rolling pin?

That sounds strangely fucking familiar.... you hacked into my webcam you cunt?

Not to mention the Andy Burnham photo opportunities the bin dipping cunt. Next time I hope the fucker is a real radioactive dirty bomb that detonates spreading contamination across Merseyside. With a bit of luck it will correct the genetic abnormalities in the sub-human bastards.

• 4 months later...
On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:08 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Still peddling the old drunk / ticketless Liverpool fans schtik despite all evidence to the contrary, add a soupcon of regional / city rivalry, stick your fingers in your ears, your tongues up The Establishment's arse the one time it gets is pants pulled down and spanked rotten and convince yourselves you're somehow 'dangerous' because you contribute to something called Cunts Corner.

What a shower of indispensable fucking shite you truly are.

Not wanting to drag up old ground, but I note that the establishment in all its branches, chums in the press, chums in the IMF, chums in the BOE, chums in the ECB, chums in the Fed Reserve, chums in the EU, chums across the political world of leaders all wheeled out the big guns to convince us to vote REMAIN. Such a good bunch in Liverpool at giving it to the said Establishment, only 64.1% of the cunts bothered to vote. Remain of course.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not wanting to drag up old ground, but I note that the establishment in all its branches, chums in the press, chums in the IMF, chums in the BOE, chums in the ECB, chums in the Fed Reserve, chums in the EU, chums across the political world of leaders all wheeled out the big guns to convince us to vote REMAIN. Such a good bunch in Liverpool at giving it to the said Establishment, only 64.1% of the cunts bothered to vote. Remain of course.

You shit stirring cunt.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

That's because the EU paid for all the front to be redeveloped.  It's now a nice, clean, new looking shithole for them to ruin.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's because the EU paid for all the front to be redeveloped.  It's now a nice, clean, new looking shithole for them to ruin.

I remember the National Front

• 4 months later...
Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yet more attention seeking bollocks from self pity city.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817

Only 27 years late... still, this lot are still crowing on about seeing the Beatles at the Cavern Club and growing up on 'Scotty' Road, so don't expect them to react swiftly to anything.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Only 27 years late... still, this lot are still crowing on about seeing the Beatles at the Cavern Club and growing up on 'Scotty' Road, so don't expect them to react swiftly to anything.

Except when it involves wallowing in misery...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

RIP in peace little babe. She's in heaven with the angles and our Lady Di now xxx. 

And all those Juventus fans we murdered!!!!