CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pandering to scouse self pity

Guest Couldn't give a shit

So the Hillsborough "inquest" has come to the conclusion that thousands of ticketless scum charging into an already packed stand did not contribute to the deaths of 96 of their fellow bin dippers.

What utter bollocks! It was a majority verdict of 7-2 which means there were a couple of people with their heads screwed on that refused to be swayed by the orgy of self pity that has been going on since 1989. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

if they were found guilty then the individuals would need to be identified and this whole saga would go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on. the money saved can be spent on something useful like finding Madeleine.

41 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So the Hillsborough "inquest" has come to the conclusion that thousands of ticketless scum charging into an already packed stand did not contribute to the deaths of 96 of their fellow bin dippers.

What utter bollocks! It was a majority verdict of 7-2 which means there were a couple of people with their heads screwed on that refused to be swayed by the orgy of self pity that has been going on since 1989. 

No they didn't

They've found there's been a quarter-century long Establishment cover up on the deaths of 96 Britons

Happy with that are you?

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

No they didn't

They've found there's been a quarter-century long Establishment cover up on the deaths of 96 Britons

Happy with that are you?

i am fund raising at the weekend, its a triathlon,   Football, squash, and fencing.

• Like 2

Guest Fatty
6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

No they didn't

Happy with that are you?

Brittons???? are sousers British????

Guest Fatty
30 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

if they were found guilty then the individuals would need to be identified and this whole saga would go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on. the money saved can be spent on something useful like finding Madeleine.

Bubbles has Madeleine

21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

No they didn't

Happy with that are you?

I agree there has been an establishment cover up, that much was obvious from a very early stage but that doesn't change the fact that vile ticketless drunken filth charged into that stand in complete disregard for everyone else's safety. The moaning cunts of LFC and their supporters are utter hypocrites who did fuck all to co-operate with the Belgian authorities in prosecuting those who murdered 39 Juventus supporters at Heysel and shamed English football in the eyes of the world.

Happy with that are you?

The old bill changed statements because they fucked up,how you contain a load of pissed up fans was totally mis managed but I don't think you can blame either side more than the other.Scousers are cunts and so are coppers.Pay the compo and shut the fuck up you whiney bastards

I've just heard some scouse cunt on the radio almost in tears saying that his mother-in-law died in 2004 as a result of the stress of Hillsborough. What the actual fuck? 

Whilst it is an utter cunt that a number of innocent people died, it was 27 fucking years ago, people have known that the police didn't act accordingly, people also know that many football fans were to blame. 

Anyone who thought that today's verdict would go any other way is a delusional cunt, but at least it pours more fuel onto the fire for the 'eternally' suffering (sympathy-whore) scousers. 

I wonder if they'll calm-down if their football team becomes half-decent again? 

Cunts. 

Guest Manky

Tell the Scouse cunts anything, just to shut them up.

If the inquest had decided against the drunken bin dipping cunts, we would have had another 26 years of this shite.

38 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I agree there has been an establishment cover up, that much was obvious from a very early stage but that doesn't change the fact that vile ticketless drunken filth charged into that stand in complete disregard for everyone else's safety. The moaning cunts of LFC and their supporters are utter hypocrites who did fuck all to co-operate with the Belgian authorities in prosecuting those who murdered 39 Juventus supporters at Heysel and shamed English football in the eyes of the world.

Happy with that are you?

Totally and utterly wrong

Carry on believing your lies if you like but today has proved that Liverpool fans did nothing of the kind. They were completely exonerated after 27 years of everyone crawling all over every shred of evidence out there.

Thank God the 'moaning cunts' have had the spine to keep going up against 'The Establishment, toe-to-toe, for as long as they have done, in the face of indifference by the majority and warped hostility(of a minority, thankfully) like you portray. Thank God they've won, because whatever bolt of cloth you're cut from, if you were a football fanin the 1980's you know that could so easily have been you

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Carry on believing your lies if you like but today has proved that Liverpool fans did nothing of the kind. They were completely exonerated after 27 years of everyone crawling all over every shred of evidence out there.

Thank God the 'moaning cunts' have had the spine to keep going up against 'The Establishment, toe-to-toe, for as long as they have done, in the face of indifference by the majority and warped hostility(of a minority, thankfully) like you portray. Thank God they've won, because whatever bolt of cloth you're cut from, if you were a football fanin the 1980's you know that could so easily have been you

There is clear and unquestionable proof that thousands of Liverpool fans turned up to the match without tickets. Had those scum not forced their way in then those people would not have died. I will bet my house that this is reflected in the questionnaires of the two dissenting jurors who had the bottle not to be bullied by the butchers of Heysel and their sickening PR campaign to paint all bin dipping scousers as salt of the Earth innocent working class football fans being picked on. It's the same self pitying crap that violent thug Michael Shields and his animal family tried to pull when the filthy cunt got banged up in Bulgaria for cabbaging an innocent local with a paving slab. Mass orgy of self pity at Anfield with recycled "Justice" banners. LFC even gave the cockroach a fucking job when he was released. Fucking twisted!

7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

There is clear and unquestionable proof that thousands of Liverpool fans turned up to the match without tickets. Had those scum not forced their way in then those people would not have died. I will bet my house that this is reflected in the questionnaires of the two dissenting jurors who had the bottle not to be bullied by the butchers of Heysel and their sickening PR campaign to paint all bin dipping scousers as salt of the Earth innocent working class football fans being picked on. It's the same self pitying crap that violent thug Michael Shields and his animal family tried to pull when the filthy cunt got banged up in Bulgaria for cabbaging an innocent local with a paving slab. Mass orgy of self pity at Anfield with recycled "Justice" banners. LFC even gave the cockroach a fucking job when he was released. Fucking twisted!

Okay, It's cunts corner we're in here, not the Oxford Union Debating Chamber, but I'm through with even trying to talk to people with your mindset on this one.

For the rest of you, this is a day when 'The Man' has got a bit of it back right at him

38 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

No one has ever threatened me at a rugby match or done any of the following....

1. Thrown urine at me

2.  Spat at me

3. Made me stand on a freezing terrace.

4. Ripped me off on ticket prices and diabolical catering.

5    Been searched and herded about by the Police.

6.    Tried to kill or assault me.

Little has changed apart from all seater stadia.

The game is played by overpaid cunts and watched by oiks and cretins.

Hillsborough was God's way of punishing the supporters for years of theft, vandalism, hooliganism and Heysel.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

1. Thrown urine at me

2.  Spat at me

Hillsborough was God's way of punishing the supporters for years of theft, vandalism, hooliganism and Heysel.

That's very interesting, did you hear Austin Reed has gone into administration?

Where will you shop for your cufflinks and herringbone Blazers? 

Watching the BBC news and they have relatives reading out, I guess, impact statements. Its been going on for nearly an hour now.

The police fucked up big time, now I just hope that the culprits are called to account. When I say 'culprits' I mean senior commanders and not the rank and file 'noddies' who had to deal with the sharp end. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It wont, the police are going to stop the investigation. They will 'follow up one outstanding' lead then stop. Don't be surprised they fit someone up with some bullshit charge.

Guest DingTheRioja
55 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't think anybody would disagree that the old bill fucked up, the govt of the day and certain sections of the written media colluded to cover up this important fact. However, a large volume of people still turned up without tickets. If they were not at the venue, then there would not have been overcrowding and the subsequent deaths.

You forgot to add, drunkenly and forcefully pushing their way forwards when there was no real prospect of getting in.

The "fans" do have 50% of the blame, anyone who says not is a prick.  Yes the coppers fucked up, and the Govt tried to cover some up, but if the "fans" didn't fucking start it, it would not have happened.  There is now a version of a coverup trying to exonerate the "fans" of any wrong doing at all and blame EVERYTHING on the coppers/govt.

Fifty-fucking-fifty....

..and thats being generous to the "fans".

48 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You forgot to add, drunkenly and forcefully pushing their way forwards when there was no real prospect of getting in.

The "fans" do have 50% of the blame, anyone who says not is a prick.  Yes the coppers fucked up, and the Govt tried to cover some up, but if the "fans" didn't fucking start it, it would not have happened.  There is now a version of a coverup trying to exonerate the "fans" of any wrong doing at all and blame EVERYTHING on the coppers/govt.

Fifty-fucking-fifty....

..and thats being generous to the "fans".

No they don't!

A two year long enquiry, going back over every shred of evidence have concluded the fans were entirely blameless and the fault  lies with the authorities there to protect them. There is no question of any cover up. The brightest possible light has been shone on all the evidence and the conclusions are exactly the same as in the Taylor report of 20 years ago.

If, through whatever jaundiced motives you may have, you choose to believe otherwise then you're just plain wrong.

Stephen Wright, whose brother Graham was one of the 96, said today's conclusions "put the serious failures" of the police "centre stage", saying primary responsibility "lies at their door... and in particular at the feet of Mr Duckenfield".

He said police legal teams continued to pursue "the denials of the past, blaming mythical, late, drunken ticketless fans for the deaths of their loved ones,"

That's the people you are pitching in with - a wholly discredited bunch of liars, who the CPS will shortly be pursuing a criminal prosecution against.....

I suppose it's cunts corner-ers never ending pursuit of some sort of 'rebel chic' and the maintenance of the cynical outsiders pose, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

No they don't!

A two year long enquiry, going back over every shred of evidence have concluded the fans were entirely blameless and the fault  lies with the authorities there to protect them. There is no question of any cover up. The brightest possible light has been shone on all the evidence and the conclusions are exactly the same as in the Taylor report of 20 years ago.

If, through whatever jaundiced motives you may have, you choose to believe otherwise then you're just plain wrong.

Stephen Wright, whose brother Graham was one of the 96, said today's conclusions "put the serious failures" of the police "centre stage", saying primary responsibility "lies at their door... and in particular at the feet of Mr Duckenfield".

He said police legal teams continued to pursue "the denials of the past, blaming mythical, late, drunken ticketless fans for the deaths of their loved ones,"

That's the people you are pitching in with - a wholly discredited bunch of liars, who the CPS will shortly be pursuing a criminal prosecution against.

Our Police had to deal with vicious drunken cunts at every ground in the country to protect law and order and still do.

All the grounds should have been closed years ago.

More people should play real tennis, hunt and go to Point-to-points.

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Our Police had to deal with vicious drunken cunts at every ground in the country to protect law and order and still do.

All the grounds should have been closed years ago.

More people should play real tennis, hunt and go to Point-to-points.

Beagling matey-boy, beagling!!

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

No they don't!

That's the people you are pitching in with - a wholly discredited bunch of liars, who the CPS will shortly be pursuing a criminal prosecution against.....

I suppose it's cunts corner-ers never ending pursuit of some sort of 'rebel chic' and the maintenance of the cynical outsiders pose, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary

No.  Entirely wrong. I am not pitching in with anyone, merely putting my point of view across, you don't like it so you are screaming at me.  Tough shit.

Here's a hypothetical for you.....

A bloke walks down the road then picks up a section of fence , past a police car, copper says stop, bloke carries on , rams it against someone, smashed their head to pieces and kills them instantly.....

Who's to blame? The copper or the bloke with the fence?

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

1. Thrown urine at me

2.  Spat at me

Numbers 1 to 6 are on my wish list to inflict on you Pinkape.....you fucking stupid arsewipe of a cunt