CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Holiday Weekends

Guest N/A

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

MANKY...what part of Manchester are you from?  Middleton, Blakely, Cheetham Hill or somewhere truly horrific like Ancotes?

Ancotes?

You thick twisted cunt. Is that near Ancoats?

Newton on the Heath actually

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lowry was a cunt.

"And he painted matchstick men and matchstick cats and dogs"

I've never seen any around here.  10/10. He was a cunt.

Guilty of stereotyping as much as the inventor of deep fried mars bars.

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Actually, I only make effort with people who I genuinely think are going to be either funny, or intelligent.

I have slated you since your first appearance on here you stupid cunt, and I haven't stopped since. I'd rather ingratiate myself balls deep in an enraged Aberdeen Angus Bull than swap anectdotes with a thick as shit, racist, twat of a piss soaked northern pensioner like you.

I hope this clarifies the status quo on here for you. If you are still in doubt, I have no concerns repeating it ad fucking nauseum until it sinks into your thick, spam cunt of a head.

All you ever do is repeat the same shit ad nauseum.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

First of all, get your tongue from up my arse!  I will have to issue you cunts with coloured shoe laces so I know which one of you is crawling up my arse soon.

DING. Looks a shifty cunt as he's changed his profile avatar. However he's a no nonsense guy who says it how it is.  Shame he limits his message postings to no more than three lines as he shows promise if he expanded more on some good thoughts and principles.  This shows he had a poor education obviously nothing beyond A level or HNC at best, probably in one of those horrible norther concrete 1950s comprehensive schools. Needs to develop his cunting arguments better to generate any level of interest on here in anything he has to say.... Because his avatar has Yorkshire on it he loses more points 5/10

70's you prick, and it wasn't concrete, it was prefab asbestos cement, hence being a being of far superior intellect than you... 

...and you're only jealous of God's Own Acre, but I don't hold it against you, you can't help it.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

70's you prick, and it wasn't concrete, it was prefab asbestos cement, hence being a being of far superior intellect than you... 

...and you're only jealous of God's Own Acre, but I don't hold it against you, you can't help it.

And on the eighth day, God created MANchester

Guest DingTheRioja
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The name says it all. Home of the British AIDS epidemic, and most famous for the sausage hunting antics of Canal Street. Without doubt, the gayest city in the kingdom.

toad fucker.

Guest Manky
42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The name says it all. Home of the British AIDS epidemic, and most famous for the sausage hunting antics of Canal Street. Without doubt, the gayest city in the kingdom.

MAN as in real men. The puffs are refugees from rising sea levels in East Anglia You thick fuckwits seem to have mislaid North, South and West Anglia. You and Spunkape know more about Anal Treat than I do so I will wager that is where you first met.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Well done Leicester!!!!

why what have they done?....something heroic or is it just something to do with people knocking plastic balls about.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

Won the Premier League, brilliant for English football.

they should be given some kind of medal for this outstanding public spirited behaviour....and perhaps a suitable monetary reward as well as they sound jolly good selfless chaps.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 1 May 2016 at 10:30 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Another Bank Holiday ruined by a shit fest of rain, traffic, bbq invites from neighbourly cunts you don't really like, foreign cunts filling the streets of any town that still has any remote aesthetic architectural value, sky sports wank holiday super fucking Sunday ridiculously having to bow to the shit fest of football that is Leicester City, B&Q cunts filling their cars with shit that might as well go straight to the skip, sitting in bed for as long as humanly possible until the bed sores move you into the bath for as long as humanly possible, followed by the need to stretch the legs up some small hill only to be met by hoards of silver Trekkers armed with ice pics and crampons for a three mile walk up a grassy knoll, then not being able to buy a simple fucking pint of ale down the local pub that has now been infested by all those family cunts in the village who only come out twice a year to impose themselves and their despicable seed running around like a Monty saurous play pit, only to find all the food has gone or you won't be served Sir for at least another 127 minutes as we are busy serving Kressida and her issue their Tofu waffle salad sprinkled with organic extra virgin and a cheeky crumb of Stilton, all washed down with a cyclone weather system that if it hit a third world country like Burnley, we would all be donating our clothes and stamps to Blue Peter to help them get over the horrendous experience !  Someone once told me the best thing to do to avoid all this usual English bank holiday shit was to fly off somewhere nice......17 hours sat in fucking Heathrow with the worlds great unwashed sat next to you on the floor.....just pull the detonation cord on that fucking back pack please !!!!!

i know most of you cunts don't get bank holidays off working at Aldi so don't understand the desperation and gravity of the matter but surely some of you cunts don't work down the pit on the sabbath and understand this nomination to change on all English calendars the name to ...............Cunt Holiday Monday.

PS.  This does not involve the sweaty jocks or diddycoys as you cunts do exactly the same but on different cunt holidays.

Mental Cunt, you are one waffling American faggot. It's not 100% shite, and certainly an improvement on your awful initial posts. Some good stuff in there, cleverly disguised as shite. You need to calm down, avoid sugary drinks and stop meandering all over the fucking place like a demented child, and you might have something. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 1 May 2016 at 10:58 AM, Frank said:

The rambling dandy that is the quince, at the very least, has a certain charm about him. This gobby spastic is nothing more than a wanky extension of that yanky donkey fucking chancer.. wiz.

I am indeed one charming cunt, thanks Frank, but I've detected a slight insolence creeping into your tone during recent conversations, might be good to nip that in the bud, there's a good lad. This mono-mental cunt is all over the fucking place, it's true, fuck all focus and a proper serious spastic. I'm not sure how open to excellent advice he is. 

Guest N/A
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mental Cunt, you are one waffling American faggot. It's not 100% shite, and certainly an improvement on your awful initial posts. Some good stuff in there, cleverly disguised as shite. You need to calm down, avoid sugary drinks and stop meandering all over the fucking place like a demented child, and you might have something. 

Fuck me cunt sideways....you are a fucking retard.....I fucking hate Americans....being of gentlemanly stock and having lost my half inheritance when those cunts went all anti colonial on my family back in 1776.

Guest N/A
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Keep breathing the asbestos in lad......you will die a horrifically slow and painful death..... good.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me cunt sideways....you are a fucking dance retard.....I fucking hate Americans....being of gentlemanly stock and having lost my half inheritance when those cunts went all anti colonial on my family back in 1776.

Ok, it may be the case that you are not American. What about the rest ?

Guest N/A
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ok, it may be the case that you are not American. What about the rest ?

The rest............. All true 

Guest N/A
1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Won the Premier League, brilliant for English football.

Cunt off Apple cunt you fucking retard......... Have you got one foot on the Shithole City bandwagon?     Go read the latest nom before you utter another fuck breath.

Guest N/A
7 hours ago, Manky said:

Ancotes?

You thick twisted cunt. Is that near Ancoats?

Newton on the Heath actually

Stop being a cunt......you mean Newton Heath !   You must be a citizen then.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Decimus....I had you down as being a proper heavy weight cunt on here, a proper ledge.  But at every turn you and Bubbles are a constant source of disappointment.     What with him being Welsh and a Bandit and you with your Coldplay !

For fucks  sake Billstickers don't let me down.......you are the only cunt on here who hasn't turned out gay, fucking queer, or a complete shit stabber.  

Master Swarm has my respects but only because he is school bully......and a proper cunt.

That ship sailed when he was conceived!  He's been a let down to all and sundry from the moment his old dad raped his mum after the roophie hit!  

Guest Manky
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stop being a cunt......you mean Newton Heath !   You must be a citizen then.

I'm not much of a sports fan. It implies teamwork, rules and dedication. I prefer to work alone, no rules and I give up easily.

Guest N/A
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I'm not much of a sports fan. It implies teamwork, rules and dedication. I prefer to work alone, no rules and I give up easily.

Fuck me Manky could you even be arsed to have a wank without giving up half way through?  Was your dad a surrender monkey Frenchman or  just an untrustworthy cunt who did not teach his boy the art of combat via sport?  I bet you know Paul Fearns another useless Newton Heath cunt.....at least he watches football though.