CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sleep Tracking Matrresses

Guest Bill Stickers

Just now, Manky said:

If anyone posts virtually anything, you and your trusted band of fart catchers immediately launch into them. You produce little of any consequence and I can only attribute this to the fact that you are past your sell-by date. You are redundant. You have run out of steam. You are past it. Devoid of originality. Just a pathetic old keyboard warrior. A troll. And ultimately, a total cunt.

Fuck off and die.

More rambling, verbose bollocks. Stick to one paragraph racial rants and stop whining like a little bitch, you fucking ignoramus.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Whereas you offer what manky? All inclusive, highly intellectual, topical and insightful debate? 

Yes.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

More rambling, verbose bollocks. Stick to one paragraph racial rants and stop whining like a little bitch, you fucking ignoramus.

I suppose that having been tutored on Janet and John books, anything exceeding a grunt would be classed as verbose by you, you horrible, disgusting, little, educationally challenged celaphod

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a boring, irrelevant, winding load of shite to try and justify the fact that you aren't fit for nominating anything, and only capable of riding off the coat tails of your intellectual betters and biting the hand that feeds.

For shame. 

Wiz you redundant pointy-eared ass, not only are you more pathetic than baby Mike, you're also a stupendous little weed. Prove otherwise by joining me in Frank's Press-up Challenge. 

I've raised the bar to 35 today.. as verified by Manu.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wiz you redundant pointy-eared ass, not only are you more pathetic than baby Mike, you're also a stupendous little weed. Prove otherwise by joining me in Frank's Press-up Challenge. 

I've raised the bar to 35 today.. as verified by Manu.

Frank, I take back what I said about your bin, it goes very well. 

I couldn't help but notice your cupboard door hinges are on the exterior. Did you perchance buy your kitchen on eBay? 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Jamie at Home, Jamies' 10 Minute Meals, another 2 Jamie books, Good Housekeeping Aga Cookbook and Thailand?

That explains a fuck of a lot about you.

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Frank, I take back what I said about your bin, it goes very well. 

I couldn't help but notice your cupboard door hinges are on the exterior. Did you perchance buy your kitchen on eBay? 

That is embarrassing, bubble. I'll edit that and come back stronger in the morning.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Jamie at Home, Jamies' 10 Minute Meals, another 2 Jamie books, Good Housekeeping Aga Cookbook and Thailand?

That explains a fuck of a lot about you.

Ding has got you there Frank, you piece of shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not sure I'll recover from this, Bill. What would you do in my situation.. if you had the space?

Smash Mike's walnut head into tiny itty bitty little pieces? 

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Here is another one . Fatty , if you spent more time with your face in dictionaries instead of pork pies there might be some hope for you, you thick cunt.

Soppy cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I searched for Frank on Vimeo... here's what came up...

franks_1.jpg

Thailand it is this year then Frank!!

What the fuck is your point Ding?

Do you own a sleep tracking mattress or not? 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What the fuck is your point Ding?

Do you own a sleep tracking mattress or not? 

Yawn.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Yawn.

Sounds like you're not sleeping well. Maybe you should invest in such a mattress?

Is it because sometimes your peas touch your ketchup during dinner time, sending your autistic little brain into a fit of worry lasting well into the early hours? 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Is this a statement or a demand? Fuck off. 

A statement on the standard of the script on this forum software.

If you click Submit Reply, and it stays on Saving for more than 10 seconds, hit Next Unread Topic and you get double posts.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Years ago, I foolishly bought one of those REM detectors that wake you when your eye movements stop, so that you can remember your dreams. 

I'm not sure I've fully recovered from the shock.

You mean the shock of your real life after they didn't work?