CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti Semitic labour cunts.

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I believe Scotty here Frank, you lecherous, treacherous imbecile. 

Frank couldn't even remember the monumental reaming he got back in the day which practically caused him a nervous breakdown, bill. Or so he claims. Talking of which, I finally remembered the username of the bloke who called him out on it, it was benny blanco (among other names that he used, he was always getting banned.)

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank couldn't even remember the monumental reaming he got back in the day which practically caused him a nervous breakdown, bill. Or so he claims. Talking of which, I finally remembered the username of the bloke who called him out on it, it was benny blanco (among other names that he used, he was always getting banned.)

Fucking hell ... Benny. He was ok but he used to get a bit hot under the collar and lose it.

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fucking hell ... Benny. He was ok but he used to get a bit hot under the collar and lose it.

What the fuck was bennys name during franks meltdown, spotts? And although you're the switzerland of this site, will you at least confirm that it actually happened, for the benefit of our younger viewers?

Edit... I see that you just have. 

Edited by scotty

30 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Didn't Judge or someone actually go round to Franks imaginary restaurant?

I'm sure it was someone who wasn't one of the many Multis back then..

There was something about that ding, plus judge received a load of gay biker gear delivered to him together with a massive invoice iirc, ordered by whoever it was that got his details. Amazingly, he wasn't happy about it. 

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, scotty said:

There was something about that ding, plus judge received a load of gay biker gear delivered to him together with a massive invoice iirc, ordered by whoever it was that got his details. Amazingly, he wasn't happy about it. 

I think he only objected to paying for it...

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, it's true... I only knew him as Benny Blanco.

Benny's been back at least once since this latest incarnation of the site in 2014, as has his old sparring partner FlintyCunt, both under different names.

I don't think either of them are currently active, but I may well be wrong - there's some serious cunt turnover on here these days.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Benny's been back at least once since this latest incarnation of the site in 2014, as has his old sparring partner FlintyCunt, both under different names.

I don't think either of them are currently active, but I may well be wrong - there's some serious cunt turnover on here these days.

How do you know all this shit? Are you admin? 

On 3 May 2016 at 10:58 PM, Decimus said:

I heard that as well, not in a Sherlock Holmes film but from that flick From Hell. I think it was some theory put together by someone analysing the case who thought it was referencing the murder of a mythological figure in Freemasonry. 

It was graffiti found near the site of the double murder from the Whitechapel murders. Some cunt wrote "the Juwes are the men who will not be blamed for nothing". Fuck all to do with Jews. It does have Masonic significance, but not familiar to me, primarily because I don't roll up my trousers and stick a candle up my arse in front of a room full of poofs.

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

How do you know all this shit? Are you admin? 

Fuck, no! Things just stick in my head, and I have a knack for seeing patterns and links. It's a blessing and a curse - but fear not, this being the Corner, the resemblance is less Sheldon Cooper and more Hannibal Lecter.

PS That, and Flinty PM'd me :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Great film, Baws. They don't make them like they used to. 

One of my all time favourites - that, and Paper Moon. Which reminds me, Frank, does your daughter smoke? What's her brand?

Just now, Bubbles said:

Exactly what I thought reading Baws recent stuff, Bill.  

Either that, or Baws is one chronically-autistic weird bastard. 

Baws is a decent sort, Bubbles. He does occasionally get a bit obsessive, but he's generally a good lad for a jock.

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

One of my all time favourites - that, and Paper Moon. Which reminds me, Frank, does your daughter smoke? What's her brand?

...and her favourite sweets? Which breeds of puppies does she prefer?

The corner doesn't do paedophiles, but if they did..... 

Guest Ahriman
40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck, no! Things just stick in my head, and I have a knack for seeing patterns and links. It's a blessing and a curse - but fear not, this being the Corner, the resemblance is less Sheldon Cooper and more Hannibal Lecter.

PS That, and Flinty PM'd me :ph34r:

If you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Autism.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I hope someone makes plans for you involving a deep body of water and a pair of concrete boots. 

*whoosh*

Prick.