CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti Semitic labour cunts.

Earl of Punkape

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Juwes dont mean Jews! It's something to do with Masons. That's what Sherlock Holmes said in that film. And he knows what he's talking about.*

*I could be talking complete bollocks.

I heard that as well, not in a Sherlock Holmes film but from that flick From Hell. I think it was some theory put together by someone analysing the case who thought it was referencing the murder of a mythological figure in Freemasonry. 

Just now, Decimus said:

I heard that as well, not in a Sherlock Holmes film but from that flick From Hell. I think it was some theory put together by someone analysing the case who thought it was referencing the murder of a mythological figure in Freemasonry. 

I personally think the murders were done by different people.

I went on a ripper walk last January. It was ok but there was so many ripper walks that we kept joining the wrong ones.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I went on a ripper walk last January. It was ok but there was so many ripper walks that we kept joining the wrong ones.

I think you are probably right, it'd explain a lot of the inconsistencies. It was hardly the safest place in the world before or after the killings. 

The worst theory is from that Patricia Cornwell woman who is adamant that it was Walter Sickert. She has bought numerous paintings of his and ruined them searching for clues.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I think you are probably right, it'd explain a lot of the inconsistencies. It was hardly the safest place in the world before or after the killings. 

The worst theory is from that Patricia Cornwell woman who is adamant that it was Walter Sickert. She has bought numerous paintings of his and ruined them searching for clues.

It was the bollocks people come out with that the ripper was a surgeon so that senile old bastard Gull was suspected. Total cobblers. There was no evidence that the person was a surgeon. I was a nurse and I know enough anatomy to remove someone's kidneys. It could have been a butcher, fishermen or a fucking barber (Barber surgeon). The rozzers were nob heads headed up by Warren, who fucked up in the Boer war and got a shitload of British soldiers killed by kids.

• Like 1

Guest N/A
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't Peter Sutcliff go on about 11 Ripper walks....he must have kept joining the wrong one as well.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was the bollocks people come out shut that the ripper was a surgeon so th.at senile old bastard Gull was suspected. Total cobblers. There was no evidence that the person was a surgeon. I was a nurse and I know enough anatomy to remove someone's kidneys. It could have been a butcher, fishermen or a fucking barber (Barber surgeon). The rozzers were nob heads headed up by Warren, who fucked up in the Boer war and got a shitload of British soldiers killed by kids.

history today, with a pikey and a web footed, multi fingered inbred. I don't come on here to learn shit. fuck off

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

history today, with a pikey and a web footed, multi fingered inbred. I don't come on here to learn shit. fuck off

As far as I can ascertain, that has been your motto for most of your adult life.

No one here has detected any meaningful dialogue from you in the past and that is why everyone simply assumes that you are a simple man living a simple life in a simple one story dwelling devoid of any hairbrushes, combs or setting gel. I of course exclude Ding from everybody.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fun fact of the day:

If you were castrated before reaching puberty, you would have never gone bald. It would have also eliminated the chance of you ever breeding, which would have been a good thing for all mankind.

Guest Fatty
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Juwes dont mean Jews! It's something to do with Masons. That's what Sherlock Holmes said in that film. And he knows what he's talking about.*

*I could be talking complete bollocks.

As normal

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

If you need the votes of millions of Islamic voters why not stick the boot into the Jewish community. There are only 265,000 votes on offer from our Jewish friends in the Uk............Mr Corbyn.

What the fuck did anyone expect, given that every other Labour councillor and party activist these days is a fucking Muslim? Fresh off the boat, or umpteenth generation, they never leave the prejudices and hatreds of their backward shithole cultures entirely behind.

PS Fuck the Pope!

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck you! I'm not web footed, multi fingered and inbred!

I am sure Scotty would make sure you were multi fingered.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What the fuck did anyone expect, given that every other Labour councillor and party activist these days is a fucking Muslim? Fresh off the boat, or umpteenth generation, they never leave the prejudices and hatreds of their backward shithole cultures entirely behind.

PS Fuck the Pope!

Never mind all that fucking shit, Bawsey. With the Scottish election in the headlines today, it's come to my attention that the vast majority of the political party leaders up there are either filthy dykes or cock smoking faggots. As a nation, that has to surely be a record for the most out and proud political leaders. Since when has Scotland become a taste the fucking tartan rainbow, degenerates paradise? You need to take a stand and sort that disgusting shit out.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Roll up, roll up, Muslim vs Jew for London Mayor, its the first  time that these two religions have been locked in battle.

And that's all the Jews are, Edders, a religion. All of this zionist shit that they are the original inhabitants of Israel and the land is theirs is complete fucking bollocks. Look at the average Ashkenazi Jews, they don't look in the slightest bit middle-eastern. The fact is, after thousands of years, they're of mostly central and eastern European stock. So they can fuck off with all their chosen people chosen land bollocks. It's a religion, and a hateful, xenophobic, non-inclusive one at that.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

And that's all the Jews are, Edders, a religion. All of this zionist shit that they are the original inhabitants of Israel and the land is theirs is complete fucking bollocks. Look at the average Ashkenazi Jews, they don't look in the slightest bit middle-eastern. The fact is, after thousands of years, they're of mostly central and eastern European stock. So they can fuck off with all their chosen people chosen land bollocks. It's a religion, and a hateful, xenophobic, non-inclusive one at that.

Just stick a fatwa on the cunt Decs. And one on Baws while you are at it.

Us anti-Semites should stick together, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You'll be saying Jesus was black next...

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

Us anti-Semites should stick together, eh?

The Jews have got a fucking nerve. Creating the state of Israel based upon some fairytale that they are descended from a load of religious fanatics who lived there 2000 years ago. The majority of them have not got an ounce of original semitic blood.

It'd be like a few dagoes turning up, turfing you out of your hovel, and renaming Manchester as Mamucium(which aptly means city of the tit), all because the Romans were there two thousand years ago.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It'd be like a few dagoes turning up, turfing you out of your hovel, and renaming Manchester as Mamucium(which aptly means city of the tit), all because the Romans were there two thousand years ago.

Breast shaped hill, actually. I thought the dagoes had turned up a couple of days ago but I mistook our next door neighbours white sheet on the line for the Italian battle flag of a white cross on a white background.