CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

bank card cloning (foreign?) cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Just discovered my card has been skimmed and used for toll road charges in some European shit hole. Fucking, fuckitty, fuck, fuck bunch of cunts. Decs, I recommend you refrain from using the Lloyds cash machine in Prince of Wales Road.

Guest Manky

No doubt when you report this to the bank, they will tell you to fuck off because you must have given your PIN to some Serbo-Croatian truck driver like we all do, regularly.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Just discovered my card has been skimmed and used for toll road charges in some European shit hole. Fucking, fuckitty, fuck, fuck bunch of cunts. Decs, I recommend you refrain from using the Lloyds cash machine in Prince of Wales Road.

Toll road? Sounds like Serbian people traffickers getting into Croatia on their way to replenish the red light area of Dusseldorf

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's shit, Drew. I hate these cheeky fucking cunts. Cheers for the heads up, I used a cash machine on POW last night on the way for a curry at Ali Tandoori. I'll check today to make sure it wasn't Lloyd's.

Indeed, You wouldn't want those lifetime savings of £1.05 falling into the wrong hands.

These cunts are everywhere, i had first direct phone me and make enquiries as to my whereabouts one Saturday morning, when i told them i was at home in bed they told me my card was currently  being used in Thailand, I've never been to Thailand let alone given a chick with a dick access to my hard earned - cunts the lot of them 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Manky said:

No doubt when you report this to the bank, they will tell you to fuck off because you must have given your PIN to some Serbo-Croatian truck driver like we all do, regularly.

I am expecting to be arrested shortly for aiding and assisting in people trafficking activities.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I am expecting to be arrested shortly for aiding and assisting in people trafficking activities.

If it is from Britain to France, you should get a medal.

Guest deebom
9 hours ago, Manky said:

This.

A few years ago, MissBom and I returned from our hols to gatwick, flight landed at around 2am, we got through customs and that around 3. Went to M&S, bought a couple of drinks and got some cashback to pay for the cab home.

Next day, went to the cash machine and 'Insufficient funds' comes up? This isn't right, MissBom only got paid two days ago, so she rang the bank.

Some cunt had emptied the fucking account in less than 8 hours. £90 spent at JD Sports in Gatwick, £600 in Currys and the rest (Close to 4k.) had all been taken out of cash machines in Gatwick airport.

Now Missbom has a £250 a day withdrawal limit, so how the fuck they managed to do that, I dont know. Bank said not to phone the Police and they would investigate. Two weeks later they wrote saying "Fuck off, it's your fault for not protecting the pin number.

I think to myself "Ok, I'll ring Gatwick old bill. They said "Fuck off." So I thought I'd give my local nick a ring and see what they were saying. They said "Fuck off. too

TL;DR.

We let your money get stolen, but it's your fault, and the authorities cant be bothered to investigate the crime you reported.

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It was a good job they only cloned your Visa Electron. If they'd got hold of your Solo Card you'd never have been able to pay for your meals-on-wheels. 

Great nom by the way. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It was a good job they only cloned your Visa Electron. If they'd got hold of your Solo Card you'd never have been able to pay for your meals-on-wheels. 

Great nom by the way. 

Thanks Bubbs. That means a lot coming from you. The opinion of all these other has-been cunts means nothing to me now.

Guest N/A
13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I left the black horse after second fraud on card.....totalling £14k !!!    Apparently their cards are easily cloned.

move bank immediately.