CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sweating Slags

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Snatch
29 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Judge, you transient rampant queen. Is it true that you PM'd another cunt your mobile number?  

Possibly the most desperate last act by a homosexualiser of other men. 

It's true Bubba. A real glory holer if ever there was one.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

"For here" indeed. Exactly what "average" age are you........that of a primary school pupil perchance? I see you have had another hard day at the fantasy interface, Another no-life OAP who wishes he was back  at his mundane job where at least he had some respect. Fucking sad.

I take it you will be voting for the Muslim for London Mayor. You must be wanking yourself stupid over him.

Guest Snatch
23 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I have removed the comments that implied other members were nonces or rapists. Bans given accordingly.

Who's got a ban then?

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Mind your own fucking business you crying little wretch. 

I was only asking not crying and when I want your opinion I'll fucking ask for it,not that it would be worth anything. Now go and kiss some more Mod arse. Pox riddled prick.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Who's got a ban then?

Fatty probably as well,

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Proper don't forget about the outrageous Wickes comment. 

Much more offensive than being called a nonce, they'll be saying you shop at ASDA next...

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I was only asking not crying and when I want your opinion I'll fucking ask for it,not that it would be worth anything. Now go and kiss some more Mod arse. Pox riddled prick.

Maybe one of his boyfriends has got a slap, but not the kind of slap he likes?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 6 May 2016 at 10:11 AM, Snatch said:

Who's got a ban then?

Quincy, for one. I might have suggested the garlicky lout Withers was also a confirmed sex fiend, as many drunken French turds so often are, but apparently that's not PC. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 5 May 2016 at 11:35 PM, judgetwi said:

"For here" indeed. Exactly what "average" age are you........that of a primary school pupil perchance? I see you have had another hard day at the fantasy interface, Another no-life OAP who wishes he was back  at his mundane job where at least he had some respect. Fucking sad.

39. It seems to be average age for here, if others statements about their own ages are not outright lies, and if I'm not lying. You are however babbling shit without thinking: how likely is it that primary school age is average here? Are you 11months old? Is Frank 2? Is Bill a gifted little foetus? If anything you are even younger- a mere spunk stain. Whatever the case and interesting these points of yours are, you remain a drab, boring spud.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On May 4, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I must strongly fucking object to women who sweat like fucking hogs in public. It is revolting and unacceptable.

Statistically and medically, fondness for pies and consequent waddling fatness is the certain cause, though still resolvable through an enthusiastic regime of hoovering, cleaning, and picking shit up good.

Logically, if the lady is slim & tidy but still sweating like a cold pint she should consider wearing very flimsy clothes indeed to encourage cooling air around the high blood flow areas such as the flange,  tit and ass regions.

Quince, I think it is worth mention that the fit and tidy birds perspiration isn't as offensive to the olfactory sense as the pork fat scented tuskers, who coincidentally, and quite wrongly, are more often clad in tight body form apparel, such as Lycra bottoms and sport bras sized for a junior miss. 

DISGUSTING eye pollution. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quince, I think it is worth mention that the fit and tidy birds perspiration isn't as offensive to the olfactory sense as the pork fat scented tuskers, who coincidentally, and quite wrongly, are more often clad in tight body form apparel, such as Lycra bottoms and sport bras sized for a junior miss. 

DISGUSTING eye pollution. 

It's true, it's an upside down world. Belfast is especially rife with grunt ugly old growlers stuffed into Lycra, so utterly disgusting and as far away from a tidy bit than a tree from a... a fucking jellyfish.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's true, it's an upside down world. Belfast is especially rife with grunt ugly old growlers stuffed into Lycra, so utterly disgusting and as far away from a tidy bit than a tree from a... a fucking jellyfish.

Glad you didn't compare the jellyfish to a lamp-post... a decorator who used to live near me got "discovered", pissed as a fart, trying to shag a lamppost...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Glad you didn't compare the jellyfish to a lamp-post... a decorator who used to live near me got "discovered", pissed as a fart, trying to shag a lamppost...

Ding, what's going on, this is possibly funny , though I'm fairly steaming I'll need to review it 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, what's going on, this is possibly funny , though I'm fairly steaming I'll need to review it 

You've spent too much time on a bender this weekend...

.. let him go home and sober up...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, could you stop being funny , it is sick as fuck. I feel soiled.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell Ding. I actually laughed out loud. How cruel that I'm out of likes already. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking hell Ding. I actually laughed out loud. How cruel that I'm out of likes already. 

Don't tell Decs... he'll go into full meltdown mode again...

Guest nobgobbler

Had a hectic morning yesterday so afterwards I thought I would treat myself to a peaceful chill out at my favourite cafe. Just started to enjoy the sunshine, sea view, and my pot of tea for one with complimentary wafer when the tranquillity was disrupted by this noisy gob shite trudging up the flid slope, too fucking fat to take the steps (and probably too fat to work), with her 3 kiddies, Tia, (and I can't even spell this but it sounds like) Tun-eeeeeesha, and Sage. The sweaty cunt thought she was going to share my table until I told her the other seats were taken. (Yes I am a lying cunt). Cunts like this give women a bad name. And then there's Keith. Good morning Frank.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Had a hectic morning yesterday so afterwards I thought I would treat myself to a peaceful chill out at my favourite cafe. Just started to enjoy the sunshine, sea view, and my pot of tea for one with complimentary wafer when the tranquillity was disrupted by this noisy gob shite trudging up the flid slope, too fucking fat to take the steps (and probably too fat to work), with her 3 kiddies, Tia, (and I can't even spell this but it sounds like) Tun-eeeeeesha, and Sage. The sweaty cunt thought she was going to share my table until I told her the other seats were taken. (Yes I am a lying cunt). Cunts like this give women a bad name. And then there's Keith. Good morning Frank.

I can picture you now, gobbie.. sitting there all quaint with your pot of tea, squeezed into some old faded Laura Ashley number from yesteryear, thighs slightly apart allowing the sea breeze to whip up your hairy.. wondering if Frank's face-fuck fantasy could one day, become reality.

I'm just a PM away. Good morning.. fatso.