CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Scotland's Dancing Cunts.

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, scotty said:

He's right scrotes, if you went down on that growler you probably wouldn't last long.

Withers, you disgusting, sneaky, snivelling grass. I know what you did. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Yellow tooth, ginger haired fucking pig ugly cunts. 

If you had to, which, and what hole, and explain why. Go!

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Dear oh dear, is this true, WC? Is CC's sweaty garlic fondler a Ding-like snitch?

serpent dans l'herbe. 

Serpent dans l'herbe? Sacre bleu!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Dear oh dear, is this true, WC? Is CC's sweaty garlic fondler a Ding-like snitch?

serpent dans l'herbe. 

I'm afraid so Bubbles. I received a peevish pm, wherein he claimed he was not a perverted sex criminal as a party recently indicated, plus additionally described you in a very unflattering light, all followed by a swift ban & unjust period in the cooler for Quincy. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

....and they still won't shag you.

Yer right on sister, but news flash, both are pig ugly cunts with ginger hair and yellow teeth. No need to take offence on their behalf, I'm sure they have been called worse things, many many times.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm afraid so Bubbles. I received a peevish pm, wherein he claimed he was not a perverted sex criminal as a party recently indicated, plus additionally described you in a very unflattering light, all followed by a swift ban & unjust period in the cooler for Quincy. 

What a slimy cunt. He should never live this down. It might be worse than being a French cunt. 

He wasn't complimentary about Big Bubba Gump? Does he think he owns the place?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What a slimy cunt. He should never live this down. It might be worse than being a French cunt. 

He wasn't complimentary about Big Bubba Gump? Does he think he owns the place?

Fucking low beyond belief. He needs watched closely, and dealt with harshly. A Frenchard is bad, a dirty grass worse - but a French Grass? Zut alors! A cunt indeed. It did indeed seem like he thinks he owns the fucking place. Staggering gall. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You couldn't make this shit up.

krankie_sturgeon.jpg

I always thought that the fucking pig-ugly Nicola Fucking Sturgeon cunt bore more resemblance to Rab C's second son, Wee Burney, but this bastard page says the fucking picture is too big to upload. Sturgeon-cunt used to be nick-named Gnasher around Dreghorn in her youth, because she caught some poor fucker's foreskin in her teeth while attempting to teabag the poor cunt. She needs a fucking good hard kick in her bastard coin purse.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

I always thought that the fucking pig-ugly Nicola Fucking Sturgeon cunt bore more resemblance to Rab C's second son, Wee Burney.

And I'll tell you this, didn't that bandage licking cunt get outed as a nonce?

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And I'll tell you this, didn't that bandage licking cunt get outed as a nonce?

He did indeed, Eddo. He was a raving pavement priest. I'm not sure he ever got caught in flagrante though. Faced with that wee cunt presenting his chubby, most kids would have instantly kicked fuck right into him.

8 minutes ago, Rev said:

He did indeed, Eddo. He was a raving pavement priest. I'm not sure he ever got caught in flagrante though. Faced with that wee cunt presenting his chubby, most kids would have instantly kicked fuck right into him.

Apologies all round, according to Google, the little bastard was a victim of pedophiles. There must be some desperate pedo's north of the border.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm sure he was caught with images on his computer and was jailed for it, but might be wrong. Who cares...the cunt is dead now. Couldn't be happier.

Good to hear rev, as 9 out of 10 jocks take more out in benefits than pay in via taxes, north of the border.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Good to hear rev, as 9 out of 10 jocks take more out in benefits than pay in via taxes, north of the border.

Scottish & Welsh benefits paid courtesy of the English taxpayer. Some people say the English are mugs for subsidising their wastrel Celtic neighbours but when you think about it it's a small price to pay to keep the AIDS-ridden cunts on the right side of their respective borders.