CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Puritan Dipshit Yanks

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think the dress looks like the cheap sort of tat you pick up from Walmart. Nice pair of tits though.....and quite mild for this time of year 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You'd fuck a pleat if it was in a skirt, you filthy fucking, low standards cunt.

Yes, but at least he admits it...

I must agree with the yanks on this one....... She needs covering up!  There's nothing more annoying than watching the weather report late at night and some young slut like Lucy Verasamy is cock teasing her way through reports of how wet it's getting, or how hot and steamy it's going to be!!!    

I regularly have to wipe down the 50 inch screen due to late night jizz splashes caused by Lucy !

plus...that American weather girl must be the only American who is NOT fat !   Shocking....cover her up!

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Baws... you've got job now... dig up that other nom with the weathergirl who accidentally flashes her nips..

There was a foxy looking bint on your very own "Shit weather forecasters" last year. However, I think the nip slip you're referring to was more likely Romanian uber-slut, Roxana Vancea.

mqdefault.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was a foxy looking bint on your very own "Shit weather forecasters" last year. However, I think the nip slip you're referring to was more likely Romanian uber-slut, Roxana Vancea.

mqdefault.jpg

Bingo.

Face it, Ulrika was the game changer here.

I mean Bert Foord or Michael Fish could whitter on to all eternity about occluding fronts and it cracking the flagstones in Sittingbourne and no one would give a brass shiny shite.

Ulrika sashays onto Breakfast TV all those years ago and its occluding Y-fronts and cracking one out in the sitting room time.

Damn near pulled my crank off from its roots when Reham Khan (Google her you rebels!) smouldered onto South Today, telling us how it was all going to be weather-wise, whilst the ghost of Barbara Edwards looked on in silent rage at her glory days that had gone forever, lost to the new generation of quality blart.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

..........Reham Khan (Google her you rebels!)..........

not bad.. we've got Keeley Donovan...

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:49 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think the dress looks like the cheap sort of tat you pick up from Walmart. Nice pair of tits though.....and quite mild for this time of year 

I bought a very similar dress from Gap for a snip. Well I say I bought it, I tried it on and forgot to take it off when I got dressed in the fitting room. Well you can imagine my horror when I got home. Especially when I realised I was wearing two other dresses as well. Tch tch silly me.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bought a very similar dress from Gap for a snip. Well I say I bought it, I tried it on and forgot to take it off when I got dressed in the fitting room. Well you can imagine my horror when I got home. Especially when I realised I was wearing two other dresses as well. Tch tch silly me.

You can't polish a turd Gyps. So i very much doubt the dresses looked similar. They may have done on the hanger.