CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

benefits life on the dole

Eddie

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

As piss-smelling OAPs are wont to say, what we need is a good war. 

Why do these old cunts always say that? They trot it out all the time, if the ancient cunts don't like things here nowadays why don't they just fuck off to america and black up?

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:48 PM, Eddie said:

Nice, also standard speech claiming "I would love a job me" , followed by a list of excuses why they can't actually do a job. 

Just looked at this, are we talking about Bubbles??

Guest Axe Wound
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

What do you mean "meth labs"?

Do you drink methylated spirit ?

Turps mainly. But I am currently attempting to bring the joys of crystal meth to good ole Blighty. Should do a roaring trade among the filth ridden, already toothless cunts on benefit street.

10 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Turps mainly. But I am currently attempting to bring the joys of crystal meth to good ole Blighty. Should do a roaring trade among the filth ridden, already toothless cunts on benefit street.

Self harm immediately.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Rev said:

And how right those urine-soaked old cunts are, Mr B. We've plenty of ordnance, but nobody with the bollocks to start a square go. We could use all these benefits-gibbons as cannon fodder and send them over the top with their 6 packs of Carlsberg and 40 Lambert & Butler. Let's see how far they'd get whining for their DLA in Aleppo. I'll even chip in for their orange jump-suits. Fucking bastards.

They usually have so much fake tan slapped on you won't need to chip in...

Guest Axe Wound
On 5/24/2016 at 2:20 PM, scotty said:

if the ancient cunts don't like things here nowadays why don't they just fuck off to america and black up?

Or just go fucking deaddy-byes to make some room for the rest of us cunts.