CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thinking Crossing Abbey Road Makes You Look Cool.

Rick_B

Guest Wizardsleeve
On May 23, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Embed a fucking link then, you bone idle computer illiterate cunt. Why do I have to do everything around here?

Why%3F_(Discharge_album).jpg

Somebody has to, Bawsy. You're as fit for the job as any other cunt here, moreso really. 

On 25 May 2016 at 7:50 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mentalcunt, you are proving to be a depressing spunk stain. I am seeing a lot of words, none of which have been arranged in amusing configurations; so much so you would be statistically better off to select them at random. Better for the rest of us if you died in your sleep tonight without fuss.

The cat sat on the mat....would be words arranged too confusing for you. You single level educated cunt.....did you make secondary school at all in that mud hut village you came from in either Nigeria or Burnley?  You  really are a tiresome cunt and I would willingly stab you in the face and snap the blade off for the laugh !    Now if you struggle with this ask Nanny to read you the big words at bed time ok.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The cat sat on the mat....would be words arranged too confusing for you. You single level educated cunt.....did you make secondary school at all in that mud hut village you came from in either Nigeria or Burnley?  You  really are a tiresome cunt and I would willingly stab you in the face and snap the blade off for the laugh !    Now if you struggle with this ask Nanny to read you the big words at bed time ok.

That will certainly put the rambling fuck in his place. He does make a a good point though... you're not funny. Quite the opposite. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

That will certainly put the rambling fuck in his place. He does make a a good point though... you're not funny. Quite the opposite. 

Frank you are about as funny as the fleas of a thousand camels infesting my arse.   Thank you for your decidedly indifferent support / not.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Boy, that's the most rermantic shit you ever said

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Boy, that's the most rermantic shit you ever said

It's nice to see old Frank recovering from the loss of Ming.  He's finally returning to his prior despicable self.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Frank you are about as funny as the fleas of a thousand camels infesting my arse.   Thank you for your decidedly indifferent support / not.

Mentals, Wayne's World "nots" won't cut mustard this side of the pond, you indelible fuckstick yank.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

The concept of a section free of insults, inter member acrimony etc might need a little fine tuning.

Tune my oboe you stupid faggot cunt.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mentals, Wayne's World "nots" won't cut mustard this side of the pond, you indelible fuckstick yank.

Mmmmh a yank.....no.  Manc maybe ?  You a cunt definitely !

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The concept of a section free of insults, inter member acrimony etc might need a little fine tuning.

Don't tell me you expected it to remain insult free.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mmmmh a yank.....no.  Manc maybe ?  You a cunt definitely !

You've exposed yourself, it's no good protesting .now.

8 hours ago, Bubbles said:

You're a Manc? Fucking hell.

May I suggest you and the original Manky have a fight to the death? Preferably both of yours.  

Manky is a fucking soft cunt from Newton Heath....doesn't like football....always suspicious of a manc with no football colours.  It's like a Scottish cunt with a job or a Welshman with anything.....suspicious!!!

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Manky is a fucking soft cunt from Newton Heath....doesn't like football....always suspicious of a manc with no football colours.  It's like a Scottish cunt with a job or a Welshman with anything.....suspicious!!!

Oddly enough, Mongumental, you make a valid point, and succinctly for a change, which is appreciated. 

Most Welsh cunts are happy with their lot, which for the most part is generally fuck all. Yet if they have a shit accent (which they think others find hilarious) and a 2002 plate BMW they think they're fucking landed.

I hate most Welsh people, they're lazy, thick cunts. If I could be arsed, I'd nom them, the indolent bastards....

On 28 May 2016 at 0:08 AM, Bubbles said:

Oddly enough, Mongumental, you make a valid point, and succinctly for a change, which is appreciated. 

Most Welsh cunts are happy with their lot, which for the most part is generally fuck all. Yet if they have a shit accent (which they think others find hilarious) and a 2002 plate BMW they think they're fucking landed.

I hate most Welsh people, they're lazy, thick cunts. If I could be arsed, I'd nom them, the indolent bastards....

I have a 2008 BMW so that makes me practically mint imperial champions league rich in terms of the Welsh valleeeez.  I appreciate you not picking up on my monumental mistake in my previous quote, where I quite stupidly said that I would consider any Scottish man with a job suspicious. Where actually we all know that there is no such fucking thing....what was I thinking ! ?

Guest Harry Ballsack

Crossing Abbey Road is not cool, it's no wonder John Lennon got shot in the back of his cunt head by Mark David Chapman.

And The Beatles have never been cool either, just a bunch of untalented northern faggot monkeys.

17 minutes ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Crossing Abbey Road is not cool, it's no wonder John Lennon got shot in the back of his cunt head by Mark David Chapman.

And The Beatles have never been cool either, just a bunch of untalented northern faggot monkeys.

A point of clarification re your username, if I may.

Is "Harry" a proper noun, or is it used in this context as a verb?

Guest Harry Ballsack
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It is an adjective.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whoever he is, he's been sending me a series of nasty private messages and needs a close eye kept on him.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 27/05/2016 at 10:18 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

It's nice to see old Frank recovering from the loss of Ming.  He's finally returning to his prior despicable self.  

I thought Frank lost Ming ages ago... and then she re-appeared counting his Mr Atlas exertions...

..did he dig her up and inject some dodgy drugs?