CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PC Amar Hussain And The Bogus Kidnap Plot

Mrs Roops

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that is so obviously a lie......you would not be seen in the same room as an Asian let alone talk to him.....what would your Grand Wizard say if he heard that you were holding dialogue with the mud races.

I would ban him from the next cross burning.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

that is so obviously a lie......you would not be seen in the same room as an Asian let alone talk to him.....what would your Grand Wizard say if he heard that you were holding dialogue with the mud races.

Next kkk meet at yours ? You've probably cut holes in your sheets already in order to ride your missus without vomiting reflexively.

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

It is allowed as long as I read 10 pages of The Turner Diaries in atonement

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Next kkk meet at yours ? You've probably cut holes in your sheets already in order to ride your missus without vomiting reflexively.

I have little time for the neo-Nazi, extreme right wing racism that I get accused of by you cunts.

I much prefer the traditional English racism. Jonny Foreigner is a bad chap. Let's slap the Hun if he steps out of line. Those damn froggies eat frogs and wear onions instead of deodorant. Eating foreign muck turns you into a homosexualist.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, Punkape must have eaten an awful lot of tofu.

Rumour has it he eats Suzette's after he has Creped on them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Manky said:

I have little time for the neo-Nazi, extreme right wing racism that I get accused of by you cunts.

I much prefer the traditional English racism. Jonny Foreigner is a bad chap. Let's slap the Hun if he steps out of line. Those damn froggies eat frogs and wear onions instead of deodorant. Eating foreign muck turns you into a homosexualist.

Arabs are all faggots.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Arabs are all faggots.

All Johnny Foreigners eat local shit. They only procreate to maximise child benefit claims when they come to blighty. I have heard of a JF family of 8 what have all shared the same tampon for the last 16 years. The report I heard was verifiable as accurate as it also stated they Spunkape is a gay cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/05/2016 at 8:19 PM, Rick_B said:

I'll leave that for you to decide. It's certainly based more on prejudice and assumption than fact, or at least if you have any facts don't provide them. What do you mean by a fair percentage, 10%, 50%, 90%, or do you have no idea in reality? Are you including Jewish people, vegetarians and vegans in bacon dodgers or is it just code for Muslims?

On 28/05/2016 at 8:27 PM, Eddie said:

Rick has a good point, they are all cunts too.

Well Rick, you set that fucker up, now do the decent thing and grab that (non-pork) sword....