CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PC Amar Hussain And The Bogus Kidnap Plot

Mrs Roops

4221396001_4834367163001_4834306909001-v

Wary of The Corner's love of all things multi-cultural, this is PC Amar Tassaddiq Hussain who was recently sentenced to 6 years imprisonment for planning and carrying out a hoax call to the police authorities claiming that IS was about to kidnap a Muslim police officer. Naturally in these heightened security-conscious times, all panic ensued not least to the wholly innocent Muslim who was arrested and detained, which as it turned out, was Hussain's intention all along in pursuance of a personal vendetta.

Now I don't know if there is some sort of repentance mechanism in the Muslim faith, but if so, when Hussain does eventually enter paradise, Allah, in his infinite wisdom may decree that the sinner is served bacon sarnies in perpetuity for the blue on blue treachery.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now I don't know if there is some sort of repentance mechanism in the Muslim faith...

Yes, tawba is the Islamic equivalent of Father Murphy sodomising choirboys all his life, then repenting on his deathbed.

They're all as big a set of cunts as each other, these religious pricks.

• Like 2

A Turkish imam today asserted that cunts who masturbate will get their hands pregnant in the afterlife. This of course, is complete bollocks. In the afterlife, this fucking hombré is going to get Lucy Verasamy pregnant, while these mentally ill bastards are given bacon enemas. Cunts.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

A Turkish imam today asserted that cunts who masturbate will get their hands pregnant in the afterlife. This of course, is complete bollocks. In the afterlife, this fucking hombré is going to get Lucy Verasamy pregnant, while these mentally ill bastards are given bacon enemas. Cunts.

Given the recent surge in the Corner's homosexual virgin membership demographic, the following visual aid may help in identifying where Ms Verasamy's fronts are warmest.

article-1350657-0CEA62A4000005DC-275_468

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

Well at least he was trying to fuck over a fellow Muslim, somehow this makes it easier to accept although to invoke the spectre of Isis and terrorism is possibly the height of stupidity, how did he think he would not be caught is mind bogglingly naïve....what a dim idiotic fool this cunt must be.

As to the point about the Imam...you know the old saying...."you are either a wanker or a liar"......anyway cannot hang about here, I've got to get my palms defoliated.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Given the recent surge in the Corner's homosexual virgin membership demographic, the following visual aid may help in identifying where Ms Verasamy's fronts are warmest.

article-1350657-0CEA62A4000005DC-275_468

I thought that was instructions not directions?

Guest Manky

It seems that a fair percentage of bacon dodgers join organisations for reasons not necessarily part of the core duties of the organisation. It seems to usually end in a racial discrimination accusation when they get caught with their hands in the till / schoolgirl / plastic explosive.

Or is that just me being racist.

Guest deebom
52 minutes ago, Manky said:

It seems that a fair percentage of bacon dodgers join organisations for reasons not necessarily part of the core duties of the organisation. It seems to usually end in a racial discrimination accusation when they get caught with their hands in the till / schoolgirl / plastic explosive.

Of course not Manky. Just remember to welcome these people who dont like us much...

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, deebom said:

Of course not Manky. Just remember to welcome these people who dont like us much...

I think your word 'much' is a tad superfluous.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I do not think you really need to ask Manky.....send them all back to Manchester and Bradford I say.   

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I'll leave that for you to decide. It's certainly based more on prejudice and assumption than fact, or at least if you have any facts don't provide them. What do you mean by a fair percentage, 10%, 50%, 90%, or do you have no idea in reality? Are you including Jewish people, vegetarians and vegans in bacon dodgers or is it just code for Muslims?

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'll leave that for you to decide. It's certainly based more on prejudice and assumption than fact, or at least if you have any facts don't provide them. What do you mean by a fair percentage, 10%, 50%, 90%, or do you have no idea in reality? Are you including Jewish people, vegetarians and vegans in bacon dodgers or is it just code for Muslims?

Rick has a good point, they are all cunts too.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Rick.....cut out the logical crap, its getting in the way of blind bigotry and prejudice...... that will never do here, remember who you are addressing.  

Guest Manky
39 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Here we go on the old racist bollocks again. It is not just muzzies. It seems to me that the grown-ups in charge of things are scared shitless of not ticking all the PC boxes. If 2 people of equal ability are up for one position, is it an advantage to be a white englishman, the racial group that made this country what it is over many generations, or is it an advantage to have a background from a country where corruption is a virtue but your alienness makes you the darling of the positive discrimination lobby.

I think I know the answer.

You can take a scouser out of Liverpool but you can't take Liverpool out of a scouser.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Here we go on the old racist bollocks again. It is not just muzzies. It seems to me that the grown-ups in charge of things are scared shitless of not ticking all the PC boxes. If 2 people of equal ability are up for one position, is it an advantage to be a white englishman, the racial group that made this country what it is over many generations, or is it an advantage to have a background from a country where corruption is a virtue but your alienness makes you the darling of the positive discrimination lobby.

I think I know the answer.

You can take a scouser out of Liverpool but you can't take Liverpool out of a scouser.

When our company is tendering for a government contract not only do we have to document the owners/ partners ethnicity we have to list how many minorities work for the company and now home many transgender employees we have. So if you have a bender or a ladyboy like punkape working for you its definitely a bonus. The uk is fucked.

Guest Manky
51 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I do not think you really need to ask Manky.....send them all back to Manchester and Bradford I say.   

Your wish may have come true.     I have just walked through Manchester and they are here.

Ethnic cleansing of the home counties. Send them all to the northern gulags.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

Your wish may have come true.     I have just walked through Manchester and they are here.

Ethnic cleansing of the home counties. Send them all to the northern gulags.

apparently Scotland is the preferred dumping ground for these unfortunate people......London has virtually taken none.

I  personally would offer them stoke or derby, that may convince them that Syria was not all that bad and if they do stay...they will only improve the local gene pool which is in freefall decline anyway.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

apparently Scotland is the preferred dumping ground for these unfortunate people......London has virtually taken none.

I  personally would offer them stoke or derby, that may convince them that Syria was not all that bad and if they do stay...they will only improve the local gene pool which is in freefall decline anyway.

An Asian said to me recently, "Blackburn is a great place, if you are an Asian.If you are white English, there is fuck all there for you now."

He seemed sympathetic to the problems of the indigenous population.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

An Asian said to me recently, "Blackburn is a great place, if you are an Asian.If you are white English, there is fuck all there for you now."

Kill him, that would be a start.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Manky said:

that is so obviously a lie......you would not be seen in the same room as an Asian let alone talk to him.....what would your Grand Wizard say if he heard that you were holding dialogue with the mud races.