CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

I watched these cunts. Fuck me. One bloke left his fiancée and decided to gay off with his "handler". All of this "diverse and inclusive" trans-gender pish gave thick and confused cunts too much choice. They have their very own gender-neutral bogs in some universities up here and a builder called Sid from Cowdenbeath can now legally demand to be called Sarah and wear his mum's clothes at work, if he so chooses.

I know some poor bastard who has to deal with this fucking nonsense on an almost daily basis and this "Human Pup" shite might become the norm in the not too distant future. There is already a movement that is fighting for the recognition of trans-species fuckers, dressed as kaleidoscopic fucking lesbian kangaroos or whatever, while real blokes drink, fight, start wars and fuck, but allow these fucking bassoon-playing chuts airtime. 

All these grown men obsessing about My Little Pony brotherhoods are at the root of this godawful shite. They should either be sectioned, neutered without anaesthesia in public, or educated via Makita power tools and fire. These wankers have gone full fucktard under our very noses. Cunts.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

All these grown men obsessing about My Little Pony brotherhoods are at the root of this godawful shite. They should either be sectioned, neutered without anaesthesia in public, or educated via Makita power tools and fire. These wankers have gone full fucktard under our very noses. Cunts.

Hey, don't knock diversity - Keith's got himself a job at last, 

Awa-KD0CIAI6ZDS.jpg

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

It's just the usual "ooo look at me, aren't I wacky and different?" crowd, just waiting for one of these cunts to go on Britains Got Talent as a talking dog... Sausages..!!

..then ring ISIS...

On 2 June 2016 at 8:53 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Cuntemental Mong, you fucking shit-tard half wit moron. You actually watched this shit, I actually saw this advertised and thought to myself, what sort of mong-o-loid retard would watch this? 

Thanks, for providing the answer. Now go and ride the  bakerloo line with a rucksack full of electric flex and an old mechanical alarm clock, you cunt.

Clearly you don't know what the backerloo line is but you do fucking ride it with your gay lover every night you fucking hom.  If you saw this dog man shit then why did you not nom it on here......or are you a fucking cunt liberal where every fucking weird cunt like bubbles can go around fucking children in the ass for sweets and no one would give a shit......support the cunting don't knock it, you fucking cunt.  

On 2 June 2016 at 9:04 AM, Fatty said:

What's gay poor, you fucking soppy cunt, or were you typing with a mouth full on cock??

I'm surprised you picked up on my typing error fat cunt.  I suppose you saw Eddie had spotted it and thought mmmmh if I say you've spelt something wrong maybe everyone will think I'm actually clever, rather than being a useless fat, going to die before im 45 cunt.  Now don't try and convince me you had anything more than a second level education....even 6th form was beyond you now wasn't it.  Now for fucking once stay on track and be relevant you bore me now !

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'm surprised you picked up on my typing error fat cunt.  I suppose you saw Eddie had spotted it and thought mmmmh if I say you've spelt something wrong maybe everyone will think I'm actually clever, rather than being a useless fat, going to die before im 45 cunt.  Now don't try and convince me you had anything more than a second level education....even 6th form was beyond you now wasn't it.  Now for fucking once stay on track and be relevant you bore me now !

You have him bang on, I work with him and if I was asked to describe him I would cut and paste the above. Spot on.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Brucey said:

This reads like you have randomly and repeatedly smashed your Spam like forehead against your keyboard, and then followed this up by having the utter bollocks you produced heavily edited by your drooling Down Syndrome wife.

That's exactly what i thought.