CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

On 23 June 2016 at 8:30 AM, Bubbles said:

I'd take your first game (Iceland), but other than that, Wales have an easier run. 

I'll make a wager with you.  If England get further than Wales, I'll leave CC. If Wales go further than England, you kill yourself. 

On 23 June 2016 at 8:34 AM, Manky said:

Bye bye. I'd like to say it's been nice having you on here. But.....

Tick tock, idiot.

I hope you have strong rope/bleach. 

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Tick tock, idiot.

I hope you have strong rope/bleach. 

Im ripping up my passport and applying for Icelandic citizenship. At least we won't get humiliated in the next round. Fucking bollocks

7 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

England were just shit, deserved to go out, hope France stuff Iceland on Sunday.

Bit petty, surely? At least Scotland have the decency not to get anyone's hopes up in the first place, the useless fucking cunts.

The funniest part is watching Ian Wright rub his shiny Malteser head in disbelief while his random gibberish spews forth.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The bunch of losing cunts probably all voted to remain in Europe aswell the fucking twats

The European Cup is, at this stage, a knockout competition, not a referendum. I am posting you a 50 gallon drum of Savlon you slapped arse cunt.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bit petty, surely? At least Scotland have the decency not to get anyone's hopes up in the first place, the useless fucking cunts.

The funniest part is watching Ian Wright rub his shiny Malteser head in disbelief while his random gibberish spews forth.

This is a genuins question. Has Peter Crouch got special needs?

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Pretty sure you've just managed that feat. 

Idiot. 

I honestly can't see Gareth Bale plus ten others going much further.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I honestly can't see Gareth Bale plus ten others going much further.

Thanks, Statto. You also saw England outlasting Wales, which makes you both thick and deluded.

I would much rather lose to a golden generation of talented players than what the English pundits described as a "championship side".

I understand your pain, but the time is upon us, don't pussy out now. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is he the black guy? What I'd like to know is, does Harold Lloyd know he's nicked his glasses? 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Thanks, Statto. You also saw England outlasting Wales, which makes you both thick and deluded.

I would much rather lose to a golden generation of talented players than what the English pundits described as a "championship side".

I understand your pain, but the time is upon us, don't pussy out now. 

Wales are our new bezzies. They are the only country in the world that joined England in stopping the march of the new world order.

Honestly, now we are coming home, my support is behind you sheep shaggers.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Typical. 

Not typical. It is a frosty day in hell when I show anything but contempt for any Johnny Foreigner. Consider yourself honoured.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Not typical. It is a frosty day in hell when I show anything but contempt for any Johnny Foreigner. Consider yourself honoured.

I heard you were going to die tonight. Can you please get on with it you drab old fucker?

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I heard you were going to die tonight. Can you please get on with it you drab old fucker?

I am going to live to celebrate England winning the World Cup. Three times in a row.