CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ali

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gobbie's passionate about cakes and cooking in general, although she won't do a meringue. Can you imagine her fat stretch-marked and redundant oversized tits spinning like catherine wheels as she whips up the eggs?  

Do they have tassles on?

On 3 June 2016 at 7:06 PM, Eddie said:

The biggest racist in the world, apart from me and Manky is about to snuff it  good riddance to an over rated cunt who was about as good at rapping as vanilla ice. Wanker.

Won two fixed fights, never a real champ and was a fucking terrible husband and father...black rights my arse.  He was a free loader out for his own good and high profile. God dealt him a shit health card for being such a sinner.

As a boxer - probably one of the best on offer at one time.

As a personality - probably watchable.

As a person - definitely a coward and racist.

That makes him a cunt in my book. I will never praise a fucking coward.

He didn't exactly go out in the blaze of glory that Allah promises all adherents, did he? I wonder if this ever occurred to the thick bastard in the intervening years after being diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1982. I never quite understand cunts who try to almost deify wankers like Ali. He was a cunt, in much the same way as that Gaddafi-loving, proven murdering terrorist cunt Mandela was. Every fucker who viewed him as a benign old freedom fighter should do some research. He was a (now happily dead) hateful old shit and a complete fucking arsehole. Cunts. Dead cunts.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Admin said:

It's all predictable. I wasn't about yesterday when he was banging his cock on the desk. When I did log in, I didn't find anything that surprised me. Nothing new was said. To reinstate tranquility, I only have to ban 3 others and not approve any new members for a period. I've done it before and when I've had enough I will do it again.

I vote for ding, wiz and manky.  Easily the worst on here. 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I would fucking love it if you killed yourself. 

Bubbles :

• 595 Likes
  • 1,654 Posts
  • 1,645 "kill yourself" posts

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bubbles :

• 595 Likes
  • 1,654 Posts
  • 1,645 "kill yourself" posts

He's averaged in excess of a 30% like ratio. I'd wager that those 30% of "kill yourselves" are aimed at you.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's averaged in excess of a 30% like ratio. I'd wager that those 30% of "kill yourselves" are aimed at you.

18 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bang on, Bill. The other 70% were aimed at wiz. 

I'm disappointed the ratio isn't the other way round, but I'd wager 99% of those kill-likes are from you and the other 2 pricks who have fuck all else to say for themselves but "kill yourself".

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, nocti said:

He was a cunt, pure and simple. Idolized for smashing blokes in the ring. Gobby sanctimonious racist cuntbreed; I for one am glad that the world has lost another fucking wanker. Hell has just become a lot shakier.

Beelzebub will be getting one hell of a wank right now...