CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marketing Cunts

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

I rarely find anything amusing these days, luke.. sorry. You went to town with that list and I really wanted to laugh. It's just plain awful. 

that's where we differ, I find your continued existence puzzling but still faintly amusing........I see that new/old cunt Fuckupcunt or something like that is desperate to get your attention....give him a morsel or two to keep him interested would you,

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

that's where we differ, I find your continued existence puzzling but still faintly amusing........I see that new/old cunt Fuckupcunt or something like that is desperate to get your attention....give him a morsel or two to keep him interested would you,

Now that's worth a like. So many cunts in such a small post. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Now that's worth a like. So many cunts in such a small post. 

I'm still trying to remember which cunt you are reincarnation of.  A cheap version obviously, but you've definately been in the pet cemetary.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm still trying to remember which cunt you are reincarnation of.  A cheap version obviously, but you've definately been in the pet cemetary.

If you like, stick a foil one on and have a stab at it. 

If the admin cunts would care to share my other alias then please feel free to do so (sssshhh, they won't, as there isn't one, but don't tell this cunt, he thinks he's on to something and I don't want to let him down just yet).

What a cunt. 

16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Having received a proposal today from an 'executive' marketing company about doing a project, it is apparent that marketing is a job for slimy, thick cunts.

Their brainwave, I shit you not, was a networking event with a twist - thinking outside the box and all that bollocks. 

The novel idea that they proposed? Having the networking event on a plane. Un-fucking-believable.

Stupid fucking time-wasting, uneducated, qualified-to-do-fuck-all, greasy, fucking cunts. 

I have marketing cunts just one rung higher than estate agents and traffic wardens on the ladder of shittest jobs to have and cunts who do them. 

...more information needed here Bubs - were the marketing bods suggesting that the event being held whilst airborne or in a retired airliner that had been stripped out and converted into a static venue?

The obvious flaw in this is the thought of having potential customers corralled into a claustrophobic space only to be schmoozed by a sweaty lad from The Gurnos holding a pint of Brains Best whilst extolling to "buy from us, we're tidy boyo".

Good nom nonetheless, I've had many spats with marketing "gurus" in the days I was concerned with such things.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...more information needed here Bubs - were the marketing bods suggesting that the event being held whilst airborne or in a retired airliner that had been stripped out and converted into a static venue?

The obvious flaw in this is the thought of having potential customers corralled into a claustrophobic space only to be schmoozed by a sweaty lad from The Gurnos holding a pint of Brains Best whilst extolling to "buy from us, we're tidy boyo".

Good nom nonetheless, I've had many spats with marketing "gurus" in the days I was concerned with such things.

Nope, they wanted this fucker in flight.

Not sure they'd thought through the logistics of arranging for some high-flyers (RIP Mike) to fly from one location to another, and how the cunts were going to then get home. 

Now, I don't deal in the currency of 'good nom' quotes.  I want my likes, and I want them now. 

Get to giving them, or get out. Capiche?

Guest deebom
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Not sure they'd thought through the logistics of arranging for some high-flyers (RIP Mike) to fly from one location to another, and how the cunts were going to then get home. 

Now, I don't deal in the currency of 'good nom' quotes.  I want my likes, and I want them now. 

Asking for likes on a forum called Cunts corner? Fix up Bubbles you cunt.

5 minutes ago, deebom said:

Asking for likes on a forum called Cunts corner? Fix up Bubbles you cunt.

Playing the game, db. It appears roops is incapable of letting bygones be bygones. 

Please tell withers I took my like back off her as I won't speak to him directly, he's French. 

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

My "likes" are special, the gold standard of likes if you  er....like. I trim my pubes more than give out likes Bubs. That's how rare they are.

54 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Please tell withers I took my like back off her as I won't speak to him directly, he's French. 

Jeeze, you weren't joking either. BTW, due to a crafty hack, I have 7238 accumulated likes to dish out. Wanna buy?

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Playing the game, db. It appears roops is incapable of letting bygones be bygones. 

Load of bollocks, you are a Welsh creep. You were the grass, you tried to set me up for it.  That is why you snatched back the 'like' pdq, hoping your cronies wouldn't notice. You played Quincy for the fool ( not hard I agree ) but it won't wash with me. Go dildo you missus with an Tescos leek.

14 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

If you like, stick a foil one on and have a stab at it. 

If the admin cunts would care to share my other alias then please feel free to do so (sssshhh, they won't, as there isn't one, but don't tell this cunt, he thinks he's on to something and I don't want to let him down just yet).

What a cunt. 

You are not Bubble's brother are you ? Its just that you are extremely thick

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You are not Bubble's brother are you ? Its just that you are extremely thick

I am, yes.  How on earth did you guess you stupid cunt.

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeeze, you weren't joking either. BTW, due to a crafty hack, I have 7238 accumulated likes to dish out. Wanna buy?

I was just fucking with you, roops, it was bound to cause a meltdown, withers bit first and now the daft frog is all over the place. 

I think he's mentally unstable. As well as an unbelievably thick cunt. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Frank said:

Withers has been guessing for his entire life. He's a chancer with little to no hope.. and a fucking idiot. And a sap.  

He's a wiley one though, I'll give him that.  Guessing I was related to Bubbles was fucking Sherlock and then some!

I'm surprised he has time to post on here being such a cunt.

Cunt!

12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I was just fucking with you, roops, it was bound to cause a meltdown, withers bit first and now the daft frog is all over the place. 

I think he's mentally unstable. As well as an unbelievably thick cunt. 

Machiavellian Bubbles, who'd thort? There was me hearing the screech of a fast reverse ferret as well.....

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't that a large violin thingy?

That's it, with string and all sorts, you certainly know your stuff.

It makes a screechy/whining kind of noise, kinda like you when you're being my bitch - which is now daily.

Cunt!

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Machiavellian Bubbles, who'd thort? There was me hearing the screech of a fast reverse ferret as well.....

You already had the only like I shall bestow upon you, you ungrateful trout.

Do we need to continue this dance, or could you please find someone else to bore to death? 

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You already had the only like I shall bestow upon you, you ungrateful trout.

Do we need to continue this dance, or could you please find someone else to bore to death? 

If you were that bored, you wouldn't reply....:rolleyes: