CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greg Rutherfords Frozen Sperm

Jiggerycock

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

"Thirteen million Londoners have to cope with this, and baked beans and All bran and rape, and I'm sitting in this bloody shack! I must be out of my mind!

I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything. Oh God, it's a nightmare out there I tell you."

Come on Ding, and quickly, put up the arse spraying fizzy gravy. What is this cunt on ?

I don't know, I don't know. Oh God, I don't feel good. Look, my thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the middle of a bloody overdose. Oh God. My heart's beating like a fucked clock! I feel dreadful, I feel really dreadful!

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Come on Ding, and quickly, put up the arse spraying fizzy gravy. What is this cunt on ?

Don't know what the fuck he's on, but its catching by the look of Bawsy.

beta277.gif

The sane response of anyone worried about being rendered sterile in a Zika infested shithole is not to visit that shithole in the first place. But knock yourself out, Greg, you stupid fucking cunt. 

Okay, in all seriousness, there's children dying in hideous fashion in Aleppo, the Zika Virus is running amok in Brazil and Richard Huckle has just hit the primetime and the collective reaction? Smoke a Woodbine with your left hand and carry on scratching your bollocks with your right.

But the thought of this Ginger leaper running up to the cryogenics facility, bearing a yoghurt pot and a dog eared copy of Razzle, ready to send his knuckle-children to their new home in the sun, well I don't know about you lot, but you've got stronger intestinal fortitude than me if you can live with that image.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Never heard of the cunt. But if I worked in the unit with the freezer housing his sperm it would be 'accidently' unplugged one night, mainly because this cunts hair looks everso ginger. What a fucker.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

You would turn them into ice lollies you gay bungalow dwelling cunt

A Rocket lolly for you to shove up your arse.

59 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Never heard of the cunt. But if I worked in the unit with the freezer housing his sperm it would be 'accidently' unplugged one night, mainly because this cunts hair looks everso ginger. What a fucker.

The polecat-faced cunt he's shacked up with has shat out one soul-free ginger already. I won't post a picture of them here to avoid upsetting Frank, but you have to wonder at the IQ of a man who looks at that nuclear family and decides on any course of action other than immediate self-castration.

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I won't post a picture of them here to avoid upsetting Frank...

Oh fuck it, here's one last shot tonight from the pinhead vaults to celebrate the Rev's resurrection.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBJwbhdfEVTQlr9sLMBvj

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know, I don't know. Oh God, I don't feel good. Look, my thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the middle of a bloody overdose. Oh God. My heart's beating like a fucked clock! I feel dreadful, I feel really dreadful!

Sounds like you could do with a Camberwell Carrot. DANNY! DAAANNYY!

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

whats your name? MacFuck?!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have a heart condition. If you hit me, it's murder!

Oill morrdorr the pair o yis!

19 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

"Thirteen million Londoners have to cope with this, and baked beans and All bran and rape, and I'm sitting in this bloody shack! I must be out of my mind!

I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything. Oh God, it's a nightmare out there I tell you."

If Greg Rutherford had his sperm frozen it would make a nice ice lolly for you !

Gay spastic.