CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest ConcernedbutPowerless

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

News reading now is like watching a fucking tag team at work. One starts a sentence and the other finishes it off. I remember the days of Gordon Honeypot  and Andrew Gardner speed reading from a sheet of paper the news as it was. No fucking unfunny bullshit from them. They were newsreaders and not comedians. All we ever wanted was the news told to us by some hard faced bastard who only smiled when they bid us "goodnight".  

Richard Baker and Peter Woods were both class acts and even Michael Aspel was ok.

I played golf with Sandy Gall at a lloyds golf day and he was hilarious company. Hoovered his claret like a French farmer.

Robert Dougal was the master they aspired to.

Now we get some Ethiopian cunt like George Allahguyer wetting himself every 20 seconds.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I played golf with Sandy Gall at a lloyds golf day and he was hilarious company. Hoovered his claret like a French farmer.

And then you woke up all sweating and feverish having wet yourself....thick fantasist imbecile   

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

When I'm watching a live news feed featuring breaking news regarding another terrorist attack, I want dignity and gravitas. What I don't want is some disgusting provincial cunt garbling along in a uncouth regional northern accent that requires the use of subtitles to fully understand. We're one step away from Manky hosting the pride of Britain awards.

Sorry, but have you omitted to put GAY in front of pride

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You'd want a game with Cliff Richard then a duet of "Mistletoe and wine" with him.

Then a room.

Lol.

Great.....can you arrange it Pinky?....,I am free on Saturday

7 hours ago, mothra said:

Am I the only one on here who can't add a photo to my posts, no matter how small I make the jpeg file size? cunts

If you click on "My Attachments" you'll see that you have used up 492kb of your 500kb file attachment allocation. One image weighed in an impressive 200kb.

19 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

500kb is fuck all in this day and age. Get a 21st century computer admin. You need to replace the zx81 that you are running this on.

Maybe the new owner will be running windows 98.

Let's hope it's not a Mac,that would make him a real cunt.