CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

"Hoping to change minds: Jillian said, she tries to no let ther negativity affect her and hopes by letting cameras into hers and her family's life she can start to change the attitude of some who judge"

Is there no longer a requirement for journalists/writers to be able to spellunk, punkchewate and speek proppa?

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

No because they just retort with ' Grammar-Nazi ' ……….bit fucking rich that when I'm correcting your fucking atrocious attempt at the English language, you compare me to the killer of 163 million Jews…..flattering really.

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is there no longer a requirement for journalists/writers to be able to spellunk, punkchewate and speek proppa?

Its a consequence of the financial pressures squeezing the print media - most if not all the sub-editors were fired as a cost saving measure so now we have clickbait and The Mail's sidebar of shame.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch over this now, Dingers, the fucking Grauniad have been doing it since time immemorial. The lentil-munching cunts.

Luckily i never end up on the grauniad webby, even by accident.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a consequence of the financial pressures squeezing the print media - most if not all the sub-editors were fired as a cost saving measure so now we have clickbait and The Mail's sidebar of shame.

No, it's thick cunts working for the likes of Piss M'Organ.

Guest Ahriman
6 hours ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

No because they just retort with ' Grammar-Nazi ' ……….bit fucking rich that when I'm correcting your fucking atrocious attempt at the English language, you compare me to the killer of 163 million Jews…..flattering really.

Say what you want about old Adolf, that man knew how to boost the economy.

Just think of the killing they must have made in the sales of industrial ovens alone.

I reckon the Daily Fucking Mail could have the market sewn up if they introduced a full colour Page 69 Flaps-U-Like hardcore section, between the Teatime Teasers puzzle page and those fucking Saga Cruise holiday adverts for the Beige and Hernia crumbly bastards. Fuck their lack of literary prowess. We should have a red-top that shows a bit of cunt during the week. That'd be the tits.

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Rev said:

I reckon the Daily Fucking Mail could have the market sewn up if they introduced a full colour Page 69 Flaps-U-Like hardcore section, between the Teatime Teasers puzzle page and those fucking Saga Cruise holiday adverts for the Beige and Hernia crumbly bastards. Fuck their lack of literary prowess. We should have a red-top that shows a bit of cunt during the week. That'd be the tits.

Go to the back page rev,there is always some cunt being shown there. Usually kicking a ball.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Go to the back page rev,there is always some cunt being shown there. Usually kicking a ball.

Man Utd fans sing the song about Manchester being great cos it's full of tits, fanny and utd... what they don't realise when we sing it it's because we think they are all a bunch of tits, fannys and that we'd rather have utd over there in that shithole than over here.