CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loose Women’s Janet Street-Porter Reveals Sexual Abuse

Neil

For what it's worth.....I think Janet street porter is a dirty fucking bitch.   In her day she could have taken on a platoon or Royal marine and stalled the lot with that gob of hers.   Definitely a filthy dirty talking fucker.    What's she crying about now the attention seeking bitch.   Not getting it at home anymore.   I would smash her still.   Old fuckers 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

For what it's worth.....I think Janet street porter is a dirty fucking bitch.   In her day she could have taken on a platoon or Royal marine and stalled the lot with that gob of hers.   Definitely a filthy dirty talking fucker.    What's she crying about now the attention seeking bitch.   Not getting it at home anymore.   I would smash her still.   Old fuckers 

She's probably crying about it now because no-ones mentioned her on the tele for a couple of weeks.

On 17/06/2016 at 5:23 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Normski. I think they deserved each other.

dance-style.jpg

I tried in vain to "search" for that cunt for at least 10 minutes on Google the other day. As my frustration grew my search tags became increasingly more colourful and came to a point where, on reflection, i really wasn`t very proud of myself. Strangely, when visiting shopping sites now i`m prompted where to get keenly priced Klan outfits and books by David Duke?? Kudos Bawsey.

Guest Sancho Cuntza

Call me sick, but I'd love to have a danger blow job from her. In between sweating about possible circumcision, I'd lighten the mood by playing chopsticks on her gnashers with my John Thomas.