CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loose Women’s Janet Street-Porter Reveals Sexual Abuse

Neil

Yeah. The only bloke I can think of that has ever fucked her was Tony James, the prick with the pineapple haircut from Sigue Sigue Sputnik and ex-bassist from Generation X. I met him once and the singer from SSS, (who looked like a cunt, but was a pretty decent bloke) had to stop me from filling James in in public after I had the cunt up against a wall for chucking a drink at me. Bastard.

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah. The only bloke I can think of that has ever fucked her was Tony James, the prick with the pineapple haircut from Sigue Sigue Sputnik and ex-bassist from Generation X. I met him once and the singer from SSS, (who looked like a cunt, but was a pretty decent bloke) had to stop me from filling James in in public after I had the cunt up against a wall for chucking a drink at me. Bastard.

You mean no fire and no glassing?

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You mean no fire and no glassing?

I'm afraid not, snatchers. Those were the days when I hadn't been formally introduced to proper community justice. I landed a couple of fucking slaps though. He shit himself. He's an arrogant and conceited fucking wanker.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm afraid not, snatchers. Those were the days when I hadn't been formally introduced to proper community justice. I landed a couple of fucking slaps though. He shit himself. He's an arrogant and conceited fucking wanker.

Maybe he's due a reminder of his ways next time the cunt visits Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I like the cut of your cloth Rev, always firm but fair.

Porter had a black boyfriend for a while who appeared on kids telly, a jive talking finger clicking fucker whose name escapes me but lets call him " bastard " as it seems fit the talentless maggot. I`m sure he got his BBC job on merit and not because he was licking janet`s plate which in all honesty you wouldn`t wish on your worst enemy.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I like the cut of your cloth Rev, always firm but fair.

Porter had a black boyfriend for a while who appeared on kids telly, a jive talking finger clicking fucker whose name escapes me but lets call him " bastard " as it seems fit the talentless maggot. I`m sure he got his BBC job on merit and not because he was licking janet`s plate which in all honesty you wouldn`t wish on your worst enemy.

She has a house in Nidderdale, North Yorkshire. Do you think she lived there with him?

Yes it is an actual place.

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Give me SOME fucking credit!

Yes you would Neil. She is a gobby cunt though so you'd need a hard boiled egg to ram in her gob, no, make that a grapefruit, gaffer tape and a sack over her head. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Some people must like her. Dentists for example, her mouth must be a goldmine of spurious procedures and treatments. You could even charge her triple for the obligatory clean.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

How else were you going to get a bloke to fuck you?

I would have thought it was she abusing some poor unsuspecting and Ill prepared bloke. Fucking hell what a horrid looking woman, and if our own Neil wouldn't even fuck her she is cause for concern among the strongest of gents and expensive mirrors everywhere. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

She has a house in Nidderdale, North Yorkshire. Do you think she lived there with him?

Yes it is an actual place.

... and rather nice too!

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

better if she's not around though..

Much better. Her "yoof TV" shite was fucking deplorable in the 70s. She should really just either fuck off, or step into heavy traffic. I wouldn't use the doubtlessly slack-fannied, gangling and utterly pointless cunt-stick as a fucking draft excluder.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Rev said:

Much better. Her "yoof TV" shite was fucking deplorable in the 70s. She should really just either fuck off, or step into heavy traffic. I wouldn't use the doubtlessly slack-fannied, gangling and utterly pointless cunt-stick as a fucking draft excluder.

There was one of her yoof crap that she worked on and every one hated her,she went on holiday for a week and they sacked her before she got back...

5 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Porter had a black boyfriend for a while who appeared on kids telly, a jive talking finger clicking fucker whose name escapes me 

Normski. I think they deserved each other.

dance-style.jpg

Guest Ollyboro

One of her assailants was a hairdresser, so he was probably checking to see if she had a cock. The other was her dentist; it was the least the poor cunt deserved after looking in her mouth.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Normski. I think they deserved each other.

dance-style.jpg

Fucking hell... I'd forgotten about that cunt.. he deserves a nom all on his own that fucker!

48 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

One of her assailants was a hairdresser, so he was probably checking to see if she had a cock. The other was her dentist; it was the least the poor cunt deserved after looking in her mouth.

Hairdresser?  Now we know she's just jumping on the bandwaggon...

As for the dentist, if he's got her gob full of cotton wool, instruments and novocaine, it'd be the quietest she's ever fucking been so he wouldn't have heard the "nah fanks lav"