CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Andrews AKA The Bard of Ely

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/20/11-tips-on-what-to-do-at-the-summer-solstice-by-an-actual-druid-5955566/

This bloke thinks he is a Druid and has a dyed green beard. I could end the nomination there and it would be a fucking blinder.

However, to cement his position as this weeks King of the cunts, his suggestions include dressing up in a green wizard coat or making a wreath out of St Johns Wort.

What a cunt! 

What a fucking penis. He is deserving of having his fucking ribs broken courtesy of a 16oz ball pein hammer and set on fire at the very least. All of these piss-stained, tie-dyed unicorn-chasing, maypole-dancing cunts should have their fucking teeth and fingernails wrenched out with a pair of badly rusted tin snips and be molten down into solid fuel. Fucking Save the Whale bastards. Captain Ahab was a cunt.

• Like 1

What a goofy fucking Gandalf-looking cunt. And what sort of fucking name for a hippy is "Steve"? At least that straggly, buck-toothed cunt-thistle Rowan Williams is named after a tree.

This whole tinted beard bollocks reminds me of when Billy Connolly dyed his purple, presumably while under the influence of something class A. On the plus side, at least the shaky cunt can't play the banjo any more.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What a goofy fucking Gandalf-looking cunt. And what sort of fucking name for a hippy is "Steve"? At least that straggly, buck-toothed cunt-thistle Rowan Williams is named after a tree.

This whole tinted beard bollocks reminds me of when Billy Connolly dyed his purple, presumably while under the influence of something class A. On the plus side, at least the shaky cunt can't play the banjo any more.

He has got better with the Maracas though, he does fuck up the tempo sometimes.

They're a shower of yurt-dwelling Summer Solstice-buggering cunt-beards who need grabbed and swung by their anal beads and have their fucking empty bastard heads dashed against a badly pebble-dashed wall...but I'd make this Steve watch me fuck his wife first. I suspect she'll have a slabbering big vagina that looks like the top of a fucking ghillie's wader, what with the bespoke canoes and barbecue equipment she stows away in it.

Never heard of the cunt, but I always welcome someone new to hate with the fury of a thousand suns, especially clueless out of touch fucking cunts that look like they use their shit for shampoo, and spend every waking hour dancing like spastics around anything remotely phallic.