CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts selling breakdown cover in supermarket entrances

Bubba C

15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear,Feed him to the pigs Errol

I don't think this dopey cunt is long for CC.  It comes in all guns blazing with a level of stupidity similar to ding after a few drinks, and goes straight at the family member sexual insults. 

As the Roops (the Roops, the Roops) is on fire, I can see this shit cunt being left to burn. Alone. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It comes in all guns blazing

Apologies. What is the formal way of inducting yourself here? Do you require a letter of introduction from a mutual acquaintance? Or perhaps for a chaperone to be present at all times when conversing with me so you do not fall victim to a bad case of stranger danger?

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Apologies. What is the formal way of inducting yourself here? Do you require a letter of introduction from a mutual acquaintance? Or perhaps for a chaperone to be present at all times when conversing with me so you do not fall victim to a bad case of stranger danger?

Fuck off newbie cunt, you are not welcome, go somewhere and die

Guest Elvis
49 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Hi everyone, I'm elvis and I know we are going to be the best of friends. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
9 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Hi everyone, I'm elvis and I know we are going to be the best of friends. 

Bubbles will be pleased that you have now formally introduced yourself, it appears that it's quite important to him that things are done in the old fashioned way.

Be sure to pass him along your vital statistics and favourite pasta recipe, too.

It would seem the Remain campaign has won out on CC, the gates remain open to all and sundry, no matter how awful they are. 

1 hour ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

No need to apologise, sandy, just do things right.

And be wary of Bill S, he always creeps on the new cunts, trying to curry favour to get him some likes since his farm was shut down. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It would seem the Remain campaign has won out on CC, the gates remain open to all and sundry, no matter how awful they are. 

No need to apologise, sandy, just do things right.

And be wary of Bill S, he always creeps on the new cunts, trying to curry favour to get him some likes since his farm was shut down. 

My favourite pasta dish is spaghetti alla Norma and I like walking in the rain.

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

My favourite pasta dish is spaghetti alla Norma and I like walking in the rain.

aubergine?

Must be a cunt then.

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I had some cunt also try selling me some load of old bollocks in the street. Here's what really fucked me off though - he's accosting people outside a tube station, at 8.45am in Holborn, middle of fucking rush hour, everyone with 15 mins to get to the office, and the poor cunt's superiors have decided this is the best time for him to try and stop people in the street and sell them something or solicit for donations.

Some of us actually have proper employment we need to get to. I told him in perfect English that I didn't speak any English, and to fuck off. 

Also, on the same commute this morning, some stupid fucking posh cunt of a woman with a buggy and a daughter called Arabella barged her way onto a very busy tube carriage at King's Cross at 8.30am. Absolutely packed with people on the way to work, and she's effing and blinding at people about how she couldn't get a space on the tube for her and her pram. It's 8.30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. What's so pressing that you have to cart your kid around in the buggy on the underground? Probably taking it to some vegan middle class cafe so she can pay £6.99 for a gluten free brownie and some fair trade coffee full of the waiter's phlegm. 

Maybe the lady with child had no choice to use the underground at such an hour. She could be taking her child to a hospital appointment at a well known children's hospital in Central London. Traumatic enough already, without having to navigate an underground system packed with personal stereo listening, locked in robots.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Maybe the lady with child had no choice to use the underground at such an hour. She could be taking her child to a hospital appointment at a well known children's hospital in Central London. Traumatic enough already, without having to navigate an underground system packed with personal stereo listening, locked in robots.

I imagine you spent plenty of time there as a child, the severity of your retardation turning you into a famous oddity amongst the medical profession. Your subsequent recovery from complete spastic to just a stupid cunt was nothing short of a medical miracle.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 June 2016 at 7:22 PM, Bubbles said:

Fucking thick/old cunts who lack any education or life-skills to be able to gain meaningful employment, hanging about in supermarket foyers trying to scam old/thick cunts into parting with their hard earned benefits/pensions, for a 'service' that is completely irrelevant to their needs.

The doley cunts probably don't have their car insured and the old cunts only ever travel between home and the supermarket anyway. 

I'm pretty sure any cunt who has a shit enough car to warrant breakdown cover, probably has the intellectual capability to arrange it on the phone/internet. 

T minus 5 minutes to a boring manky "my bike never breaks down" pile of shit post.

(It's a shame quince grassed Eddie up, he'd fucking love this shit). 

It's not a fucking shame quince grassed Eddie up, it is the fist of justice smashing his cunt in, and good riddance to  the disgusting polecat, I hope to god he's dead.

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I imagine you spent plenty of time there as a child, the severity of your retardation turning you into a famous oddity amongst the medical profession. Your subsequent recovery from complete spastic to just a stupid cunt was nothing short of a medical miracle.

Above equals CTRL A, CTRL C and CTRL V.

On 23/06/2016 at 0:45 PM, Sancho Cuntza said:

Being thrown in the cooler is a good way. Just call someone on here a nonce. That'll do it 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

GOSH!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Above equals CTRL A, CTRL C and CTRL V.

Sorry, I'm not understanding what point you are trying to make? That I'm so brilliantly funny you think I copy my material from elsewhere? No, no, my friend. Billy Top Dog Stickers is the real fucking deal. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sorry, I'm not understanding what point you are trying to make? That I'm so brilliantly funny you think I copy my material from elsewhere? No, no, my friend. Billy Top Dog Stickers is the real fucking deal. 

I did ask who the head honcho around here was and ended up being pointed in Ding's direction.

What's the fucking score then? Are you the Capo or the Capon?

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I did ask who the head honcho around here was and ended up being pointed in Ding's direction.

What's the fucking score then? Are you the Capo or the Capon?

Ding is more likely Capo. He certainly would have been persecuted and put into a camp by the Nazis on account of being a medical idiot, and one could say rightly so.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding is more likely Capo. He certainly would have been persecuted and put into a camp by the Nazis on account of being a medical idiot, and one could say rightly so.

You don't even bother to select all do you? It's permanently on the clipboard.

1 hour ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

That implies I have anything to do with those fuckwits other than frequenting the same website, the dismal ones had a leader, Decs, but he imploded once too often, and they are rather like lost sheep since...

They say a shepherd without his flock is but a lonely man, but a flock without its' shepherd is a bunch of free prozzies to the Welsh...

On 22 June 2016 at 8:26 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I had some cunt also try selling me some load of old bollocks in the street. Here's what really fucked me off though - he's accosting people outside a tube station, at 8.45am in Holborn, middle of fucking rush hour, everyone with 15 mins to get to the office, and the poor cunt's superiors have decided this is the best time for him to try and stop people in the street and sell them something or solicit for donations.

Some of us actually have proper employment we need to get to. I told him in perfect English that I didn't speak any English, and to fuck off. 

Also, on the same commute this morning, some stupid fucking posh cunt of a woman with a buggy and a daughter called Arabella barged her way onto a very busy tube carriage at King's Cross at 8.30am. Absolutely packed with people on the way to work, and she's effing and blinding at people about how she couldn't get a space on the tube for her and her pram. It's 8.30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. What's so pressing that you have to cart your kid around in the buggy on the underground? Probably taking it to some vegan middle class cafe so she can pay £6.99 for a gluten free brownie and some fair trade coffee full of the waiter's phlegm. 

No....her nanny has left and gone back to Poland, so she is having to actually look after her own child for a day.....

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, The Beast said:

CTRL W

Crtl Alt Dlt yourself please. Or in more common terminology, kill yourself you humourless fucking cretin.