CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Hector said:

Little Englanders. Will you be calling 52% of the Welsh vote Little Welshers? Will you also be calling the 38% of Scots, who voted to leave, Little Scotlanders with the same sneering smugness as the cunt in my avatar? Go on, Alfie, call them Little Scotlanders and Little Welshers like you did the English, you racist cunt.

Who the fuck are you, fucking judge twi? "Ooh racist, racist", where there is none you gormless spastic. What a fucking load of pointless cock. Racism is one of the things that caused this result. Fucking knob.

Guest Hector
7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Who the fuck are you, fucking judge twi? "Ooh racist, racist", where there is none you gormless spastic. What a fucking load of pointless cock. Racism is one of the things that caused this result. Fucking knob.

Tell you what, why don't you just answer the fucking question?

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

Tell you what, why don't you just answer the fucking question?

Ah, hector, welcome to CC, I see you've met the village dunce, Alfie. 

I must apologise on his behalf, a lack of education and general tolerance of his fellow man has left him incapable of a friendly gesture. 

He tries in vain to cunt all the new cunts, but succeeds only in exponentially making himself look more of clown with each new post. 

Pay him no heed, he truly is an epic idiot. 

Guest JackoTC
9 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck all you doom mongers. We are out. There are changes coming and I welcome them. As an Englishman I am overjoyed that we are now masters of our own destiny. Boris as PM. Lord Farage as foreign secretary and Spunkape as a public hanging shown live on all channels to show we mean business.

Rule Britannia.

"Masters of our own Destiny" ? Fuck me what have you been reading ? We are still, and always will be under a government who look after the wealthy and themselves first. This is just the start of the dance. Good and lots of bad ahead, but all you fucking thickos who think you have a say because you stick an X on a bit of paper every 4-5 years are deluded Sun reading fuckwits.

Guest JackoTC
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I would just like to say a big thank you to one in every 1.99 people in Britain and Gibraltar and even fucking Malta for some reason that voted remain.  

Despite those unelected bureaucrats completely fucking everything up for over 40 years you have subjected the sensible side of the population to another fucking 40 years of increasing undemocratic rule that will inevitably be corrupted and infiltrated by some Hitler/Stalin/Blair type cunt. Who will set us all off on a road to even greater dissasters.

IF the EU is safer to be in economically, how come we have been fucked over with austerity for the past 10 years?  Every one knows that keeping the pound and control of our own interest rates saved our bacon.  So any cunt falling for that joke is a fucking thick cunt.

The EU have pulled off the biggest con trick ever, they fucked us off and wouldn't let us join originally causing McMillain to cry.. then that kiddy fiddler Heath made it his life's work to avail his bum chums tears, forcing us to join so he could satisfy his own political mission, not ours !  Then as a penance we had to give up our seas and fishing, plus our farming was fucked by quotas which helped peasant farmers earn the same in Portugal for a litre of milk than a 1000 acre farm in Cheshire.  They said it was an economic union but we are well on our way to legal, political and cultural cleansing. In 40 years it will be illegal to say the words Great Britain....they will be right up there with N word, Fucking Gay cunt and Robertsons Gollywog.

Thick cunts have been saying they don't want to leave because it will mean they won't be able to go to Ibiza to sit around and do fuck all every summer.  Why do thick cunts think this, the place is full of yanks, Australians and filthy Russians and they are not European.  The ever present, how will the NHS run without unbridled immigration is the other classic......perfectly well is the answer.  If it wasn't so overloaded with freeloading foreigners getting free NHS there wouldn't be a need for so many useless badly trained foreign staff, who can't even clean a room properly.

so when you get a planning consent for another 3,000 social houses granted in that field at the back of your house, when your kids can not get a school place, when you have to wait 3 months for cancer treatment, when you don't get a pay rise because that new foreign lot in the canteen do it for less, when you have your house turned over by 6 armed balaclava wearing kosovos, when we are still bailing out Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Spain in 2045......... A big fucking thank you to you cunts who voted to remain.  If you vote remain, you can never complain !  

You cunts did it to us all.

What a cunt.

I have to say, I was all for us leaving. But it galls me to have an prize idiotic prick like you on the same side. And you accuse the remain of being thick cunts ? Which rag has brainwashed you with this utter shite ?

There were some dimwit annoying fuckers on here in the recent past, but you stand head and shoulders above. What a fucking twat. 

Guest JackoTC
6 hours ago, Manky said:

All I wanted was out. Now we can deal with the ramifications. We have a lot to do so let's fucking do it. With the arch prevaricator going, take the chance on people that do instead of people that talk. It may be a bit rough in patches butt the whole EEC edifice doesn't look too solid. Maybe in 10 years people will say we were lucky to get out when we did. Let the Jocks fuck off if that is what they want.

Fuck everyone except England.

Spoken like a true squaddie - all bullshit and no brains. We might need cannon fodder like you back in the front lines again soon. Keep up the good work.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

"Masters of our own Destiny" ? Fuck me what have you been reading ? We are still, and always will be under a government who look after the wealthy and themselves first. This is just the start of the dance. Good and lots of bad ahead, but all you fucking thickos who think you have a say because you stick an X on a bit of paper every 4-5 years are deluded Sun reading fuckwits.

Go fuck yourself. I did not mean I have the power, I meant at least the elected mongs are our elected mongs and not unelected Johnny Foreign twats. We can dump our spackers for a new bunch of spackers every few yeats

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Spoken like a true squaddie - all bullshit and no brains. We might need cannon fodder like you back in the front lines again soon. Keep up the good work.

Bollocks. Don't forget that over half of those who voted, voted out. Are WE all reactionary neo-nazi racists or do WE have a point. You would be better off in the old USSR and see off those that disagree with you. You don't deserve to live in a democracy you commie fuckwit.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
51 minutes ago, Manky said:

We can dump our spackers for a new bunch of spackers every few yeats

I see that you are letting your bad experiences at Remploy colour your judgement.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I see that you are letting your bad experiences at Remploy colour your judgement.

Remploy were as good as they get at Quality Control. They made the Chemical Warfare Suits for the Army. Probably too complicated for some on here.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Ah, hector, welcome to CC, I see you've met the village dunce, Alfie. 

I must apologise on his behalf, a lack of education and general tolerance of his fellow man has left him incapable of a friendly gesture. 

He tries in vain to cunt all the new cunts, but succeeds only in exponentially making himself look more of clown with each new post. 

Pay him no heed, he truly is an epic idiot. 

Exponentially? I wish you wouldn't use big words like that Bubbles.  I had to look that up.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The 20 commercial trade deals with India are subject to EU rules and tariffs. At present Britain can not negotiate any Free Trade Agreements as this function is undertaken by the EU which has to apply a one-size-fits-all on behalf of 28 member states. Several trade agreements have fallen to the wayside due to one country (however small) exercising the veto.

Cash in your mortgage and go long on Stirling and uk gilts then, if you're so fucking smart.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Racism?

You are Judy and I claim my £5!

As stated before, the only 2 points the remain camp really banged on about was "it might not be nice out there" and "outers are racist little englanders"... not exactly a votable opinion...

Is the scottish referendum racist then?

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Those pricks, are at least our pricks... ones we have a degree of control over.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I have to say, I was all for us leaving. But it galls me to have an prize idiotic prick like you on the same side. And you accuse the remain of being thick cunts ? Which rag has brainwashed you with this utter shite ?

There were some dimwit annoying fuckers on here in the recent past, but you stand head and shoulders above. What a fucking twat. 

Jacko, I'm afraid the fucking idiots in that camp are not restricted to him alone. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Bollocks. Don't forget that over half of those who voted, voted out. Are WE all reactionary neo-nazi racists or do WE have a point. You would be better off in the old USSR and see off those that disagree with you. You don't deserve to live in a democracy you commie fuckwit.

You are of the old school breed of idiot who thankfully will soon be staring sightless at the inside lid of your coffin, as it moulders and eventually releases the clammy loam into your dead face. The majority of Scotland , NI, London, and that of the under 30s in England do not want this shit. I grew up in NI in a non Cuntish unionist environment and was , and am for Great Britain. You grew up with all that guaranteed and now are a pathetic, splitting faggot with no regard to keeping GB together , and you call yourself a forces man. You are a weak old piece of shit and I will rejoice that soon soon day your shit here suddenly stops, around the same time as your decrepit heart.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You are of the old school breed of idiot who thankfully will soon be staring sightless at the inside lid of your coffin, as it moulders and eventually releases the clammy loam into your dead face. The majority of Scotland , NI, London, and that of the under 30s in England do not want this shit. I grew up in NI in a non Cuntish unionist environment and was , and am for Great Britain. You grew up with all that guaranteed and now are a pathetic, splitting faggot with no regard to keeping GB together , and you call yourself a forces man. You are a weak old piece of shit and I will rejoice that soon soon day your shit here suddenly stops, around the same time as your decrepit heart.

Nice font. Faggot. 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ah, that Northern Ireland. Where 95% of jobs ate funded by the EU

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Northern Ireland will eventually be assimilated by the South and rightly so.

Paddy is a moron spud thick Mick, Breeds like a rabbit, thinks with his pick. 
Anything floors him if he can't fight or drink it, Round 'em up in Ulster - tow it out and sink it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Nice font. Faggot. 

Complain to that grizzled hag roops and her shitty quote function. If you let me know in advance for next time I can provide you the font of your fucking dreams. Not your fucking dreams, keep that shit to yourself, just your dreams.

Anyway now that you're here I must say I am extremely fucking disappointed in you with your union busting disregard opinions, and I am not alone. Though you are the vilest of slugs, you are an astute cunt, yet here you are with Manky, ding , and the cunts, spooning each other in your shit opinion bed. Fucking disgusting. You make me sick.

33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Complain to that grizzled hag roops and her shitty quote function. If you let me know in advance for next time I can provide you the font of your fucking dreams. Not your fucking dreams, keep that shit to yourself, just your dreams.

Anyway now that you're here I must say I am extremely fucking disappointed in you with your union busting disregard opinions, and I am not alone. Though you are the vilest of slugs, you are an astute cunt, yet here you are with Manky, ding , and the cunts, spooning each other in your shit opinion bed. Fucking disgusting. You make me sick.

You've stuck your tongue so far up her arse you can probably lick her lips, you fucking grass. 

Quince, you irksome little shit monkey, you know full well that I would never join forces with the greatest idiots of CC, I would rather proof-read 'yacht' (both editions).

In fact, I don't believe I've expressed an opinion as its all a waste of time, and watching you soppy cunts lay into each other all day, with precisely no fucking idea about anything, has bored me to fucking tears. 

Don't grass me up for this, but please up your fucking game you dribbling gibbon. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
55 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ah, that Northern Ireland. Where 95% of jobs ate funded by the EU

I'm painfully aware a great percentage of jobs are externally funded, but uk funded for the most part, not eu. Again your ignorance.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You've stuck your tongue so far up her arse you can probably lick her lips, you fucking grass. 

Quince, you irksome little shit monkey, you know full well that I would never join forces with the greatest idiots of CC, I would rather proof-read 'yacht' (both editions).

In fact, I don't believe I've expressed an opinion as its all a waste of time, and watching you soppy cunts lay into each other all day, with precisely no fucking idea about anything, has bored me to fucking tears. 

Don't grass me up for this, but please up your fucking game you dribbling gibbon. 

Hmm, perhaps I've been over harsh. I'll review your material and revert to you . Shitty titties. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hmm, perhaps I've been over harsh. I'll review your material and revert to you . Shitty titties. 

It may be a good time to work on a new nom, quince.

Fuck the yacht saga, it's making you look a total tool. 

I have faith that you can out long-wind MC with an absolute corker, you just need to believe in yourself.