CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

So fucking what. 1984, Brave New World. The Final Prodramme.  All yours. Enjoy it. Thick cunt.

Why are you quoting works of fiction. Bambi. Rambo. Bubba Ho Tep. See? Bet you feel like an idiot now. I'm fine stepping up as I am British, unlike you.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why are you quoting works of fiction. Bambi. Rambo. Bubba Ho Tep. See? Bet you feel like an idiot now. I'm fine stepping up as I am British, unlike you.

I am British. And English. Happy days.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Manky
33 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There are plenty of remainers still whinging and moaning.

As the vote was in a national referendum and the majority of those who voted, voted for us leaving against the wishes of most of our leaders, let's see how much they really like democracy. They will hate having one of their gravy trains derailed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:38 AM, Cuntybaws said:

You're all missing the big plus in this result - the ginger Kinnock cunt and his hatchet-faced harpy of a wife will be out of a job now we don't need MEPs any more.

And with any luck, some cunt will now assassinate Nigel Farage.

The cunt has shared a podium with Trump, in Jackson, Mississippi. You may well get your wish Bawsy.

Heinrich Himmler was a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Manky said:

It's about time we had a referendum on leaving the EU.

The grownups at Westminster seem to have forgotten about the last one.

And some cunt in the Labourwank party reckons he will delay Article 50 in order to instigate another referendum to ask the British public whether they want to leave the EU or not...

Been there, done that, voted Fucking Out Please.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

And some cunt in the Labourwank party reckons he will delay Article 50 in order to instigate another referendum to ask the British public whether they want to leave the EU or not...

Been there, done that, voted Fucking Out Please.

That's that welsh cunt owen smith. John Humphreys slaughtered him on the today programme. Like all left wing cunts, he's just desperate to sit on a train floor instead of sitting in one of the seats, he's a cunt, see's himself as the new Nye Bevan. 

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

That's that welsh cunt owen smith. John Humphreys slaughtered him on the today programme. Like all left wing cunts, he's just desperate to sit on a train floor instead of sitting in one of the seats, he's a cunt, see's himself as the new Nye Bevan. 

The same as all the rest of the leftie cunts. Claim to be the voice of the working man but are fucking clueless about the realities of life from the shop floor. These cunts claim more in expenses than I earn. None of my mates agree with talking to ISIS. None of my mates want the unions to run the country. None of my mates want unlimited immigration.. The truth is that UKIP are closer to the average working class persons way of thinking. This Owen cunt wants another referendum on Europe so obviosly not a big believer in democracy. I fucking hate the commie cunts.

Guest I know that Cunt
27 minutes ago, Manky said:

The same as all the rest of the leftie cunts. Claim to be the voice of the working man but are fucking clueless about the realities of life from the shop floor. These cunts claim more in expenses than I earn. None of my mates agree with talking to ISIS. None of my mates want the unions to run the country. None of my mates want unlimited immigration.. The truth is that UKIP are closer to the average working class persons way of thinking. This Owen cunt wants another referendum on Europe so obviosly not a big believer in democracy. I fucking hate the commie cunts.

Ex-fucking-zactly. wish I could like that 10 times, but can only do once so there's a likey. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm just glad those cunts are too stupid to realise that the great british public don't want commie shit, we may have bred a load of touchy feely liberal cunts since the millenium, but they're not commies, so they'll never vote Corbystalin into govt...

* fuck, Corbystalin is shit... anyone got a better name, excluding cunt...?

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

* fuck, Corbystalin is shit... anyone got a better name, excluding cunt...?

I read 'Jezbollah' somewhere due to his raghead sympathies. P.s. Don't tell Mossad.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I read 'Jezbollah' somewhere due to his raghead sympathies. P.s. Don't tell Mossad.

YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T SHOUT TO MOSSAD THAT THE CUNT LIKES MUSLIMS MORE THAN JEWS??

Ok then, I won't. Mind you, have you seen the fucking Argie Bargie files?

Fucking cunts.

Oi! Mossad?

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T SHOUT TO MOSSAD THAT THE CUNT LIKES MUSLIMS MORE THAN JEWS??

Ok then, I won't. Mind you, have you seen the fucking Argie Bargie files?

Fucking cunts.

Oi! Mossad?

Die.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Manky said:

I'm staggered quite frankly. You have multiple mates?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Manky said:

I am hoping that Spunky decides to remain in Europe.

One of the most left week unions along with a good proportion of the left wing were in favoure of Leave "Lexit", I the simple truth is that the EU is a failure, nothing more than a bureaucrat's paradise where the people come last. The Brexit vote was a kick in the teeth for the chattering classes who either had cushuy EU rrelated jobs or inherited wealth to shield them from the realities of life that ordinary people face. A key person who pushed us on the way to join this nightmare was of course Duncan Sandys.

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/11/27/obituaries/lord-duncan-sandys-79-dead-smoothed-way-to-end-of-empire.html

• 6 years later...
On 24/06/2016 at 06:19, Guest Manky said:

It looks likely that Brexit has done it. I could not be happier. Johnny Foreigner won't like it as he won't be able to count on my taxes to bail out his fuck ups. We can do great things again without the rotting corpse of a doomed project around our necks.

Why didn't those wankers in power realise for 40 years?

You fucking thick, northern pig.

I wish you were still alive so I could grill you on how many "great things" we've done since your post. Of course, you wouldn't have been able to respond because your fingers would have been frozen to your maggot, along with all the other impoverished, energy poor apes in Cheadle Hulme.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You fucking thick, northern pig.

I wish you were still alive so I could grill you on how many "great things" we've done since your post. Of course, you wouldn't have been able to respond because your fingers would have been frozen to your maggot, along with all the other impoverished, energy poor apes in Cheadle Hulme.

So desperate for any form of social interaction, you're courting dead fuckwits from yesteryear. What a joke you've become. Potless fucking ponce. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

So desperate for any form of social interaction, you're courting dead fuckwits from yesteryear. What a joke you've become. Potless fucking ponce. 

Says the man who came running within minutes of me slandering his kitchen bin after a 20 hour "absence"

Creepy, lurking cunt.